The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm new here...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm new here... Empty
PostSubject: I'm new here...   I'm new here... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 pm

I'm new here, so does anybody want to tell me how it works around here?
I understand some of the things that were explained in rules and such ((like the character creation and such)) but I'm still fairly uncertain about the thing with traveling from place to place.

Does anybody have any tips or advice?
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

I'm new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here...   I'm new here... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Hiya, and welcome to The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP, the rules around here are explained by Liao in the announcements (I think..) but otherwise while travelling make sure to post in "In Transit" its sorta the mid way before you reach your destination or going somewhere.

As far as advice, try to be as active as possible, so as to get this forum up and running
Back to top Go down

I'm new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here...   I'm new here... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:20 pm

I saw most of the rules before I made the account, so I mostly understand. Pretty much, just use some common sense with role-playing.

So "In-transit" is the inbetween for traveling. Does that include different locations within a nation?

I can try to be active, I might not always have access to a desktop computer, but I can access the desktop site from my mobile device. It might be a bit harder to use some of the formatting and such though.

I was referred to this site by a friend that uses it, hopefully they will be active enough that I can at least know someone here. How do you define "active?"
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

I'm new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here...   I'm new here... EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:03 pm

No, in transit is the same for all nations.

And as far as activity goes, I think everyone in the forum has a different time zone, I'm PST Pacific Time Zone. So Im usually on alot <.<

Back to top Go down

I'm new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here...   I'm new here... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:27 am

Oh, uh, what I was trying to ask was, if you go from one place to another place in the same nation, do you still go through the "In Transit?" Or is that mostly just moving from one nation to another?

Yeah, okay. I'm in a different time zone, and I don't know how often I'll be on. But this site seems like it could be plenty of fun, as a good opportunity for some role-playing.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

I'm new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here...   I'm new here... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:43 am

Yes you still have to post in "In Transit" even when your in the same nation just travelling across it
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

I'm new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here...   I'm new here... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Have fun!

Also, on the In Transit issue, if you're travelling some distance you'll have to post there, but if you're like heading from Omashu to some forest just east of it, you don't have to.

If you don't feel like it is needed, you don't have to.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

I'm new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here...   I'm new here... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Thanks for the info. It helps make some parts of this role-playing forum easier to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm new here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here...   I'm new here... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: