The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fire Lords Palace

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

The Fire Lords Palace Empty
PostSubject: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:20 pm

As Novai finally entered the Fire Nation palace, he walked into his throne room, and sat at the top palaquin and had Zephyr speak with him.

"Now Zephyr I have a mission for you, take some Fire Nation soldiers and meet with the group of people named Alxina, Fujin, and Chase, use whatever means necessary to subdue or persuade them to come to my court."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Zephyr stood before the royal throne of the Firelord. He listened to the words of Novai and then spoke. "Yes, my lord. Is there any further intelligence on where I could possibly locate these people?". Zeph waited for a reply.

((By the way, I am allowed to create sort of npc soldiers, correct?))
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Novai looked back at Zephyr, "Last I heard of them was when Kouzen flew to them, I haven't heard back, they are on some island of the Fire Nation, surely not Crescent or Ember, maybe they are on the Earth Kingdom shores, either way, find them for me and bring them here"

((Yes you can))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Zephyr listened to the order and replied "Understood, sir. I will do whatever it take to see that they are here." Zeph proudly turned around, and walked off standing tall.
On the way out of the palace. Zephyr walked into a room, inside there were many soldiers who seemed to be taking a break. On the back corner of the room, a couple of people were playing some game on a table. There was one girl and one guy. Zpeh approached them and said "Its been a while, Saphira and Leon. I haven't seen you two since we graduated the academy. Anyway, I have strict orders from the Firelord to seek a few people, would you join me on my quest?". The two people looked at each other, then at Zeph "We would be glad to join you" the said simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Novai sat in the Throne room quietly, exhaling and inhaling letting the flames around him grow bigger and bigger, as he practiced flying using jet propulsion from his fire bending, he practiced using lightning, moving his finger tips in a circular rotation, he blasted the lightning straight through the roof of the Throne Room. The Fires grew to amazing lengths and engulfed everything around the Fire Lord, until he exhaled and the fire rescinded, he then opened his mouth and flames flew out, he was breathing fire. Novai thought of a new name for himself, the Dragon of the East, his great granduncle was the Dragon of the West.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:38 pm

((((Sorry for this OOC post. But you just made me think of someting awesome!!! What if there were like 4 youth masters and they all were dragns of the directions. Like yours could be east or west because you great granduncle. And mine could be the north considering he is from the Northern Water Tribe, etc. Smile. Random idea haha.))))
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:09 pm

(( No Problem, but first accumulate some experience through the missions I assign you, also I need you to find more people who admire Avatar the Last Airbender and who would like to RP with us))

Novai sat in the middle of the Throne room, satisfied with his bending, and then walked out of his chambers, entering the Hall of Fire Lords, he walked down this aisle and examined the great images of Fire Lord Zuko, Fire Lord Ozai, Fire Lord Azulon and finally the Fire Lord who began the Great War, Sozin. As he walked closer to the painting he noticed that in Fire Lord Sozin's hand there was a long parchment, Novai Fire Bended directly at the center of the parchment, illuminating the hidden words "If we truly have lost the War, then unlock the past by doing what must be done" Then The parchment of Fire Lord Sozin burned out of the picture and in Fire Lord Sozin's hand was a long blue sword, with black inscriptions that illustrated "The God of Fire".

Novai looked once more at the blade that was in Sozin's picture, he thought to himself "It must be somewhere in this palace..." Ozai believed to end the war he must harness the power of Sozin's comet and burn the Earth Kingdom down. Now it was Novai's duty to use the Blades power to usher a new era...of peace..

http://images.wikia.com/avatar/images/5/56/SozinOfficial.jpg
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Novai decided that it was best not to pursue this weapon, as it may give the Fire Nation another reason to start a war with the rest of the world. Pointing his fingers in a circular direction Novai moved his left two fingers and jabbed them straight forward at Fire Lord Sozin's painting, incinerating it to keep it hidden.

"It is in the Fire Nation's best interest to attack countries that can defend themselves from us."

Novai thought again that it would be in the nations best interest to protect the Water Tribes from further exploits by the Earth Kingdom.

It was settled, Novai was sailing to the Northern Water Tribe to meet their leader, Loki and Shula can stay here in Caldera or come with him, it was their choice.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

EXP : 715

Character Description
Position: Student
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:42 pm

(May I join as a maid in your place?)
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:03 pm

First make a character then sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:30 pm

As soon as the soldiers arrived, they put Kendara inside a cell. Of course they still tied her hands, carefully securing each fingers.

"What do you want from me? All I want is a CHANDU!!" Kendara yelled at the soldiers. They ignored her and went to the Fire Lord immediately.

They bowed before the Fire Lord when they saw him.

"My Lord, we have captured an insane blood bender in the Foggy Swamp. She's already inside the cell. I think you should take a look on her so that you may decide on something to stop this woman. Just be careful, Sir, because she is very dangerous." said the admiral.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:49 pm

As Novai was walking he noticed a group of soldiers who detained a very funky woman, presumably a water bender by the looks of it...as the Admiral spoke up.."My Lord, we have captured an insane blood bender in the Foggy Swamp. She's already inside the cell. I think you should take a look on her so that you may decide on something to stop this woman. Just be careful, Sir, because she is very dangerous." said the admiral. Novai eyed the Admiral "Thank you Admiral, but don't mistake me for a weakling, Im the Fire Lord because Im the most powerful Firebender in the world, only few can match my strength but nevertheless your right, this woman is dangerous, but I order you to release her" , The admiral let the waterbender go, "Now then, what is your name?" asked Novai

Last edited by Fire Lord Novai on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:19 am

((chandu is an opium, it's taken like cigarette))

As soon as Kendara was released, she kicked the admiral and ran beside the Fire Lord. She walked around him, examining his structure.

"Indeed! You are a king!" she said, "Well, Mr. King-of-Some-Sort, my name is Kendara and I am a blood bender. Aren't you afraid of me? You really should! Because if you don't give me chandu I swear I'll make you bow down before me!"

She demonstrated her power on one of the soldiers. The man unwillingly bowed down before her because of bloodbending.

"See? Even your soldiers are afraid of me though they are clever enough to capture me."
she gave a maniacal laugh to the Fire Lord.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:05 am

((Thanks, I edited it)

Novai looked at the water bender as she inspected him, her compliments were...rather unwelcome but Novai tolerated them "I am the Firelord, and I will not give you Chandu in my kingdom you will learn to not succumb to drugs of any kind, rather you will rule your own body and mind. Even if you do attempt to blood bend me, as a Fire bender I can increase my body temperature to temporarily destroy water molecules in my body and sweat profusely my body becomes literally a living oven" Novai stated boldy, No one was going to tell me what to do.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Loki and Shiva had arrived at the palace, and Loki decided that she wanted to spar with the Fire Lord. "Let's find the Fire Lord." Loki said to Shiva, excited to train. She really hoped the Fire Lord could teach Loki something, improvement was necessary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:16 am

"I am the Firelord, and I will not give you Chandu in my kingdom you will learn to not succumb to drugs of any kind, rather you will rule your own body and mind. Even if you do attempt to blood bend me, as a Fire bender I can increase my body temperature to temporarily destroy water molecules in my body and sweat profusely my body becomes literally a living oven" said the honorable man before her.

Hearing this, Kendara stared at him for a moment like she couldn't believe of what she heard. Her eyes widened like mad. Then...

"NOOOOO!!!" she began to scream as if somebody's pulling her soul outta her body. She knelt down, punched the ground, pulled her hair like a crazy woman that she's always been. There's no use wailing and threatening. She can't have any chandu. She'll never gonna have one in Fire Nation.

Last edited by Kendara Sai on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:25 am

"Let's find the Fire Lord." Loki said to Shiva. She couldn't speak much because of her panting and puffing. She just nodded.

When they entered the Palace, the guards let them in and a maid, seeing the tired two, gave them some refreshments before they went to the room where the Fire Lord usually stays.

Just before reaching the door, the two ladies heard a loud cry. Shiva peeked and saw a woman wailing, crying, punching the ground and pulling her hair. Shiva was so amazed yet slightly frightened that she forgot her balance. She tripped a bit, causing the Fire Lord to see her.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, My Lord. Y-You seem busy. Maybe it's not the right time to visit. Loki, let's visit the Fire Lord some other time." Shiva said while standing up.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Irion
Chinatsu Irion

EXP : 715

Character Description
Position: Student
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Zarah had been busy cleaning the Palace. She was near the main doors that visitors enter. The Gaurds had let two people in. She had given them water that she had in a large pitcher. She took their glasses and bowed to them before they left. Those girls were in such a hurry. she had though to herself. she cleaned off her tray and secretly followed them. She could her a woman cry crazily. She appered as she did usuall by the Fire Lords side. "Anything I can do for you, sir?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Novai looked at the woman who was screaming "NOOOOO!!!" on the ground, "You wont be getting chandu from here, but I advise you to stick around and try sparring with me, I have a room on the second floor in this Palace, you may stay for as long as you like." Novai glanced at the Throne room door, it seemed as though more people were coming, probably Shiva and Loki. Novai regarded Zarah as she asked him "Anything I can do for you, sir?", "No thank you Zarah, I appreciate your services as they are well needed here in my Palace, however when I do not need your services I advise you practice your Fire Bending, I'll even coach you if you wish" Novai replied.

Novai took a deep sigh, so many things going on at once, the fire surrounding him burned dulleer he was tired and all this random work had him tired, all he wanted was a good Agni Kai...
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Loki smiled almost giddily and said, "It sounds like we all need to train in one way or another, why don't we all train together! Loki was quite happy by this turn of events, more people meant more styles, techniques, more things she could learn about her own bending through them. Then maybe she could be a better fighter, and Loki and Shiva wouldn't have been captured in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Shiva just stared at the crying addict as if she never heard anyone talk around her. She quietly pulled out one of her chemical weaponry and poured it in a piece of cloth. She knelt down and crumpled the wet cloth in her hand.

"Come on, Missy. You want Chandu, right?" Shiva said, "I have chandu here."

Shiva acted as though it was really chandu, though it's a substance that will make someone sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Kendara stopped crying and stared at the doctor then at her hand. She moved closer to the her, eager to taste opium once again.

As soon as the bloodbender came closer to her, the doctor hastily covered the cloth on Kendara's nose. After 5 seconds of resisting, Kendara slowly weakened and was put to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Shiva stood up as soon as the lady fell unconscious.

"I think this woman should be cured right away, My Lord, though she won't be easy to fix up." Shiva said to the Fire Lord, "I suggest that I observe her first by giving her chandu and see what effect it has on her, then if all goes well, I will proceed with the therapy. Is it alright with you, My Lord?"
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:12 pm

As Novai regarded Loki's enthusiasm for a duel, he himself felt giddy inside, he wanted to test his new fire bending abilities. He was after all very bored, his nation flourished even more than when the Fire Nation was defeated by the Avatar, was it time after 50 years to reignite the flames of war? But who, what, where...the Fire Lord was the most powerful fire bender in the fire nation, he needed to duel and become even stronger if he wanted to conquer any other nation. "I think we should duel, Loki" Novai responded, it was after all the last duel he had fought for months.

As he took off his Fire Lord robes, revealing his masculine Fire Bending body, the fire bender looked at the ground, the scar he had received on his back as a child pained him, it was a long wide gap running from his shoulder to his hip. "Shiva, don't give the woman chandu, in the fire nation the use of illicit drugs are prohibited, drugs used for enhancing combat are the only drugs we use"

"Now then..how about we fight it out" Novai said as he looked forward at Loki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:32 pm

"I was just thinking of experimenting a medicine for her." Shiva just looked down at the sleeping water bender.

"Come, let us bring this lady to her room as the Fire Lord instructed a while ago." she said to the maid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Lords Palace   The Fire Lords Palace Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire Lords Palace
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next