The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Game/Program] RPG Maker XP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

[Game/Program] RPG Maker XP Empty
PostSubject: [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP   [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:11 pm

I like to create games, to be more specific, RPGs. RMXP is fantastic for this. It's easy to use and highly customizable, all the scripts, graphics, tilesets, music can be changed and more can be added! You'll have to see for yourself, there's a 30 day trial version, after that you'll have to buy it for 30 dollars.... or.. you know...

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/product/rpg-maker-xp

There are also different 'versions' such as the older ones, RPG Maker 2003 and the newer one, RPG Maker VX, which in my opinion is just rubbish due to the graphics being horrible (characters are 1 block high instead of two)......

I used it alot more than a year ago, when I was creating a RPG, but I quit and the program faded away in my mind... but since this week I've been using it again and I'm creating yet another game (which I will most likely not finish, knowing myself).

Is anybody interested in this program? Has anybody heard of it before? Surprised

Also... I need some ideas for my RPG. The current time of it can be compared to the Middle Ages, with castles and the like. Obviously, the world is infested by various fantasy monsters such as zombies, trolls etc.
I'll post some pics now and then to show my progress. Once I have around an hour of game time, with all scripts and the like working decently, I will release a demo.... this will take some weeks.

Derp.. I'm no good in describing games/programs.. lol
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net
Chase
Chase

EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP   [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:15 pm

I actually have RPG Maker VX! I was making a game, but something went wrong so I stopped. :/
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP   [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Ha.. yeah... tell me something new, "anything that can go wrong will go wrong".

I was playtesting my game, and our power failed....
Next thing I know when I restart my PC and try to open my game it's been corrupted. =.=

But hey, I won't get defeated this easily... I'm trying to find all the scripts right at this moment! I have one so far.... (out of ...5?)

I was lucky I hadn't spent that much time on it.

Anyways, why don't you start using it again? Or better, throw it in the trash bin and start using XP! ;D
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP   [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Because then I'd have to buy XP, and I already have VX. Razz But yeah, my file corrupted too, except I was pretty far and I was too discouraged to continue.
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP   [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:30 pm

30 day trial.... Surprised

Well yeah.. you'll have to buy it.. but you can also "BUY" it.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP   [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Ah yes. I do "buy" a lot of things these days...I'm pretty tempted to do that now.
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP   [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:40 pm

I've also "bought" RMXP. Knowing myself, I would never finish come remotely close to completely creating an entire game... but once I am halfway or so, I will buy the game. Razz

But yeah, just "buy" the game. It's "only 30 bucks"! xD

EDIT:
Look at this video I found......
Look at this. LOOK. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK.

Extreme effects = win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP   [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Seems pretty cool might try it later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP   [Game/Program] RPG Maker XP Empty

Back to top Go down

[Game/Program] RPG Maker XP
Page 1 of 1