The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Zulera City--The Gang Wars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zulera
Elite Member

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Zulera City--The Gang Wars   Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:47 pm

So this isn't so much a coherent plot thread as much as it's a suggestion that we have/start one.
I'm just dropping this thread here so that we can have a place to discuss things we want to see happen in Zulera City or what have you. So far, other than Robin and a little bit of Maya, all anyone's really done is made a few enemies and then remained holed up in their metaphorical fortress.

do we want to eventually lead up some some epic turf war or something, or will shit hit the fan in another way?
Again, I'm not really saying we have to do anything, per se, but now we've got a place where we can talk out some of these ideas to make Zulera City a better (or worse) place for everyone.
Also, note that there are some individuals that are unaffiliated with any of the bosses, and that plenty of the rest of the non-undercity is still fairly rich and prosperous.

but yeah, fire away.

"People often have this delusion that they know me... that they know what makes me tick. to give chaos as the answer would be generalized, but it goes much deeper than that. To truly understand the mind of the avatar.... you would have to BE the Avatar."
Quote :
Nakkoa : Like, when Zu acts retarded....it becomes canon on the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kei
Awesome Member

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Zulera City--The Gang Wars   Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:05 am

This legitimately sounds sick and I am definitely down for it. If this comes to fruition, I'd be glad to have Kei join in if that's cool with everyone.

Anyways, what are the current alliances and gangs anyways? I think that's a good place to start.

Also are there any big stories that are currently going one that could relate to this? If you wanted to, you could probably evolve that into a huge Gang War Arc.

View user profile

Zulera City--The Gang Wars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1