The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Chance Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

EXP : 10980
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Water Tribes

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran found life in Zulera City to be rather enjoyable as well as profitable. there were always people that needed killing, and plenty of beautiful women from around the world that knew of Zevran's charm and followed him here.

However, there was more to his life than just killing, lovemaking, and witty retorts. Those were just what he was best at.
he also had quite the eye for attractive ladies, even if they did not become clients for his "business". He had no real side, and simply worked for the highest bidder, and so crime lords of all kinds would hire him. While he did not have any loyalty, he was also no backstabber, after all, and he was good at what he did.

Today though, he was not looking to advertise his wares, and instead, was following a rather luridly attractive woman down the street. This was only brief, however, as he soon met up with her directly, and could not help but introduce himself.
"Ah... and what would a fine woman such as yourself be doing on a day like this?" he asked curiously. he was forward enough to break the ice just like that, being rather shameless. All but the harshest of rejections would turn him away.
"I have heard stories of the great Tamiyo and her charm and cunning... and I am simply curious to know more about her..."
If nothing else, the man was suave, and didn't exactly come off as a crass pervert trying to get in her pants. That *miiiight* have been his goal somewhere down the line, but he knew how to approach it--and so he would do it right, if he did it at all.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Zevran

Back to top Go down
Tamiyo
Tamiyo

EXP : 4290

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:00 am

Tamiyo Mawas

Somebody was following her.

She realised almost as soon as the man noticed her, and so did her bodyguards. They didn’t move directly with her, so it was difficult to notice if they were there, but they were always ready to protect her if she needed it. For now though, she ducked her head and entered a nearby shop, keen to bring the confrontation with this man to a close.

When he entered after her and began to speak, she let out a soft giggle and covered her mouth slightly with her hand. ”Oh, I’m just shopping,” she said, sweet smile on her face. Through force of will she caused her cheeks to blush slightly as she looked at the man, not making direct eye contact and instead flitting her eyes away seductively.

When he spoke next though, her whole demeanour changed. Somehow, this man knew who she was. She straightened up, her face darkening and her cheeks returning to their natural colour almost instantly. The blonde bombshell locked eyes with the water tribe man, keen to discover if he had any sort of ulterior motive in their meeting. Outside, she saw that two of her guards stood at the entrance of the shop, barring the entrance should anybody try and come in.

Good, a bit of privacy, she thought to herself.

”And just who might you be?” Tamiyo said, her voice suddenly losing its flirtatious nature. The tone was much more serious now – it was business time.

Mood: Suspicious
Link:

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:17 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

In Zevran's defense, he had not been tailing her for long. He might have been a womanizer, but that didn't mean he was a creeper.

He chuckled with her, either blindly unaware of her ruse, or perhaps more likely, simply playing along. He was a good actor, after all--although his intentions this time were not necessarily bad.

When her attitude changed, Zevran kept his cool smile and remained composed. He was used to far crueler rejections than this before. Heck, this one did not even threaten to castrate him (Not that he'd ever force himself on a woman anyways--he was far too classy for that when there were plenty that would practically throw themselves at his feet).
"I am Zevran Arianna Takeo." he introduced himself cordially, "and I have heard about your... illustrious and clearly rather prosperous business. I merely wanted to congratulate you... and perhaps ask if you are accepting new hirees?" Yes, he was at least vaguely aware that this was a crime organization, but that didn't deter him. He simple worked for the highest bidder, and his nose followed the coin--even if he had followed it all the way to this clearly successful woman.

So beyond flattery, there it was. He was looking for a job, and perhaps other things he did not speak of, but he knew that one man against a whole organization was no fair fight--and thus not one that he would be willing to pick. If she did not want him, he might try a different approach, but if she was interested... he was a man of many qualifications and talents--not just some low-brow womanizer trying to score impossibly big.
Mood: Clever

Back to top Go down
Tamiyo
Tamiyo

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:26 am

Tamiyo Mawas

Tamiyo took a few steps to the side, eyes evaluating the man. The name did vaguely ring a bell – as far as she could remember without her files, this man was something of a hired killer. She scoffed slightly before walking over to a rack of clothes and starting to finger through it, browsing the dresses hat it held.

”These aren’t exactly business hours, Zevran. If that was all you wanted, you could have set up an appointment with me at a more reasonable time. But, as it is, I find myself quite suspicious of your actions.” She finished looking through the clothes and turned to look at the Water Tribe male once more. ”If you are here of your own accord, then how do you know of me?”

Link:

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:31 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"Ah!" Zevran chuckled. "My mistake. when your line of work is such as mine is, it is sometimes easy to forget that not everyone has the same hours of operation as I do." implying that they were more or less "all the time", since they were. "As for my actions... my line of work is once again the explanation, I suppose. Aren't all assassins suspicious in one way or another? However... I do value my lfie, and even if I *were* hired to kill such a beautiful woman... I would not consider doing it when her guards are just right outside..."
yep. he saw them. he was not worried by them though, because he figured he knew an escape route from here if they attacked--he wasn't going to attack anyone right now.

"How do I know of you?" he tilted his head. "well... I do not suppose that I need to be running a business to know of someone so prestigious as yourself, no?" Flattery again, although he was not finished. "I simply know people, and people tell me things, either intentionally or otherwise. I hear things from people I meet, people whispering in taverns, rumors circulating around the city, people that hire me, or even people I'm hired to kill... or to service. there is no such thing as a secret in Zulera City after all!" he laughed. Not to Zevran at least. He had a peculiar tendency to get around.

Back to top Go down
Tamiyo
Tamiyo

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:45 am

Tamiyo Mawas

The woman scoffed. ”People have tried worse when my guards are around. Needless to say, they’re not around to tell the tale anymore,” she said, placing her hands on her hips. She listened intently to the man’s words, and for some reason found herself grinning slightly.

”I guess I’ll have to find these people and convince them not to speak so loudly, hm? As for your services, I’m sure I could use you for something,” she said, being purposely seductive and vague. She turned her heel on the man and walked away, her hips waving slightly as she did so. ”But I don’t feel like the best place to do anything is in this shop, do you? How about we make a deal?”

She turned once more and walked straight up to the man until their faces were almost touching, and they could feel each other’s breath upon their faces. She leaned in close to his ear and breathed seductively into it, before pressing a small piece of card with her business address on it into the man’s hand. ”Come and visit. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.”

The Crime Lord pulled away from the man and walked towards the exit, stopping only for a moment to call over her shoulder. ”I’ll be waiting.”

With a click of her fingers, her guards fell in behind her and she walked down the street, leaving Zevran to his thoughts.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:55 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran gave a hearty laugh. "I might have known some of those people..." he quipped, "but aye... I am not that foolish. I do, as I mentioned earlier, value my life, after all..." This was not so much flattery as much as simply vocalizing common sense. he knew that one did not simply take out a crime gang leader without some serious planning beforehand.

"Oh? finding people and convincing them to quiet down in one way or another is actually one of my specialties." and by 'silence' he meant 'assassinate', but he figured she could interpret it however she wanted. She looked like a smart woman. The fact that she was giving Zevran a challenge was a sign of it.

He chuckled at her next remark. he had done business just about anywhere, with any place from a shop to a park to a private hotel room being somewhere that Zevran had been hired for a job at. But, he didn't figure that was worth mentioning. Instead, he simply let her pass the information onto him, and smirked.

"You needn't wait long..." he teased, winking after her as she turned around. she had not given a time, but since it was only afternoon, she'd wait till evening and then try to meet up with her then.
In the meantime, he hopped in his automobile and drove back off, patrolling the streets in a joyride-style fashion. The ladies loved the automobiles--and so he felt that he could part with some "business money" to invest in one of these newfangled machines. So far... he was not disappointed.

Back to top Go down
Tamiyo
Tamiyo

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:08 am

Tamiyo Mawas

As Zevran got into his car and drove off, Tam couldn’t help but stare after him. She looked at her guards for a moment before nodding. ”Have him followed. Let me know if he meets with anybody before tonight – I want to be sure of his allegiance before I make him a deal.”

For the rest of the day, Tamiyo acted much as the public thought she should – she visited several boutiques and stores, ate dinner in a posh restaurant, and even went out to a posh cocktail bar to have a few drinks. Once the sun set, though, she met back up with her guards and headed back to her base of operations.

The building was a fairly large one, but it didn’t stick out amongst the other buildings around it. She entered and glanced around, causing several of her subordinates to leap to their feet to greet her. She waved them off and walked over to the bar at the side of the room, sitting on one of the stools that sat before it. ”Just the usual,” she said to the bartender, who was in fact one of her off-duty guards. Apparently, working as a bartender for a criminal organisation resulted in a lot of tips – who knew?

Once the mojito was placed in from of Tamiyo, she dropped a silver coin into the small tray on the bar and took a sip. As usual, it was perfect. Her eyes darted to the door for a second, and she found herself strangely apprehensive about whether or not Zevran would be visiting tonight.

She would have to wait and see.

Mood: Patient
Condition: Tipsy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:15 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Other than the car, of course, Zevran was not exactly an easy man to track. however, he simply pulled up to a hotel, locked the vehicle to prevent theft, and then disappeared inside.he would not be sen for several hours, and it was unclear when exactly he left or where he went after that. Granted, if anyone asked, he would explain with honesty, what he had done. He was simply not about to go tell it on the mountain or something.

whatever the case, later that evening he returned to his vehicle, and drove back to the address that the attractive lady had said to meet at. He was a man of his word, after all. If there were any guards or bouncers or anyone else that might have prevented his entry. Zevran would have flashed the little card piece with the address, and mentioned Tamiyo by name, only to clarify to them that he was not, in fact, an intruder and had been properly invited here, but otherwise, soon he'd be coming through the door, in hopes of meeting the lady herself, once again.

Back to top Go down
Tamiyo
Tamiyo

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:30 am

Tamiyo Mawas

When Tamiyo heard a car pull up outside, she stiffened. The sound of talking outside caused her to turn around with her drink in her hand, just as the man walked through the door.

The other men in the room paid little attention to the man, if only to drop him a glance of acknowledgement as he walked in. The woman, however, raised a hand slightly to bring his attention to her. She patted the seat next to hers and span back around to look at the bartender. ”We’ll be going into the office, Maurice. Keep them coming, if you please,” she said, before turning to Zevran. She waited for him to order and then waved an arm vaguely.

”We’ll go to my office. It’s more private in there,” she said, standing up and picking up her glass as she did so. She walked to the set of stairs near to the back of the room and started to walk up, subconsciously giving Zevran a better view of underneath her skirt, although his view would most certainly stop at her upper thigh.

When she reached the landing, she walked through a large set of double doors to reveal a huge office, far bigger than the room downstairs. She walked over to the desk and placed her drink down before leaning against it and crossing her legs, motioning for Zevran to sit in the seat in front of it.

”So,” she said slowly. ”What do you need, Zevran?”

Link:

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:00 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran paid the others little heed as well, other than brief acknowledgements of their presence verses his own. his confidence remained, as the shady life and environment was nothing new to him. it was part of why some other people thought he was shady. In truth, Zev was an interesting case, but that was for another time.

Zev ordered something to cool his nerves--not that he was tense either; he just enjoyed a nice little unwinding drink. otherwise, she followed Tamiyo up to her office, and like most men, did in fact watch her skirt and her legs, wondering what it might take to get it off of her. He was patient though. He did not get what he wanted by being forceful or obtrusive, after all...

as they sat down, Zevran explained his case.
"Well... in truth, I was stricken with you." he admitted with a chuckle, "not in the ways of an intimate or necessarily even lasting relationship, but perhaps more as beneficial acquaintances. However... even with that aside, my inquiry regarding employment also still stands. Despite my... erm, line of work... I am actually an honest man."
Which... incidentally, was an honest statement. It was actually one of his finer selling points, really.

Back to top Go down
Tamiyo
Tamiyo

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:30 am

Tamiyo Mawas

”Hm,” she said, considering the man’s words. She did need to expand her area of operations, and perhaps this man could be the key in the door to her success. ”Well, maybe I can put your skills to some use,” she said, taking a sip of her mojito. She needed to somehow give him a test to see whether he was as honourable as he said – and she had the perfect thing.

She turned slightly to her desk and picked up a small file, which she opened and browsed for a second. ”There is one man who hasn’t been answering our requests. Perhaps if you paid him a visit he would be more… Disposed to our offers. His name is Salvatore Maranzano, the CEO of Cabbage Corp.” She threw the file to him, which contained the small amount of information that they had on the man. ”If you succeed…”

She stood up and walked forwards to the man before extending her arm and running a finger down his forearm. ”Then maybe we can arrange something else…”

Link:

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:36 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Salvatore Maranzano... that was a name he recognized distinctly. He was another crime boss. He knew them all at various levels--Tamiyo as of now, Zano from gossip and rumors, Maya from intimate experience, and the latest one to join the pack, a girl named Robin--from rumors. He definitely wanted to bed that woman too, but that'd be another time.

he used this moment to lightly caress part of her hand with his fingers before their hands escaped each other. "oh? and what do I need to do, exactly?" a night with this woman was his goal, although pay might also be nice, depending on the difficulty of the job. If he just needed to do something simpler like collecting intel... well that could also be done. If it was something like full-on assassination, he'd negotiate his terms a bit more.

Back to top Go down
Tamiyo
Tamiyo

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:49 am

Tamiyo Mawas

”Well, you’re the expert,” she whispered into his ear, before turning away and removing her hand from Zevran’s arm. She took a few steps away to the desk, grabbing her mojito and draining it. ”You need to make him see that it is in his best interests to listen to what I have to say. I’m sure you can find your own way to be persuasive.”

She turned back around and looked up and down the man. ”And if you want to stay working here, you’re going to need to find some new clothes. I can’t have my people wearing such rags. If you need it, I can always help you… Find some new ones,” she said, winking at the man. Maybe such clothes were the norm in the Water Tribes, but she expected all of her employees to look smart at all times.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:56 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"well... what *are* you trying to say?" he couldn't help but ask. "a king wishing to for his enemy to place her head on the chopping block will not likely see his wish come true..."
It was also true that Zevran's edge was mostly against women, but that did not mean he lacked charms against even straight men. On the other hand, he did not pledge any loyalty to this woman, and would take strong advantage of that should it ever come up, due to a simple loophole. Hopefully, it didn't come up until after he had what he wanted. One more brief look-over told him that it would probably be worth it.

"Mmm." he chuckled, glancing down at his fairly casual clothes. "I can do that, although it might take a while, since I am now short on cash--hence the search for a job." he laughed. He wasn't going to sell that car of his either. It had cost him quite the pretty penny, but it also opened up many more opportunities for him that he was not going to give up. As for his true monetary status...he'd never tell.
"So perhaps assistance in that regard would be appreciated." he added.

Back to top Go down
Tamiyo
Tamiyo

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:02 am

Tamiyo Mawas

Tamiyo sighed. This conversation was quickly turning pedantic, so she decided to get straight to the point. ”I want you to convince him that it would be unwise for him to continue operating in the way he is. He either needs to tune down his operation or start paying. You may persuade him using your own methods – I’m sure you don’t need direct instruction on that as well, do you?” she said sarcastically.

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran was a very astute man, and when he noticed the exasperated sigh, he couldn't help but smirk. He was a man of detail because he searched for loopholes when he could. If anything, he had been trying to prove his honesty by ironing out the smaller details, but if she wanted none of that, it just made her that much easier to take advantage of in his eyes. Zevran's honesty was simply about explaining his deeds. not everything he did was honest (such as luring people one way or another before assassinating them), but he never denied things he did, nor claim to do things he didn't.

"'Tis a thought," he indicated, "but on the other hand, if he does not listen to someone as cunning and authoritative as you, then perhaps a more diplomatic approach could be taken... or perhaps a way into his company. Given the proper resources, I could help in that regard." he chuckled.
Telling a mob boss to stand down was pretty much a guaranteed failure in his books though, and so he had to find a more workable solution, otherwise he'd be wasting his time and have no money to show for it... and in truth, Zevran didn't care about anyone else's time except his own and sometimes the time of the lady he was with (when applicable--ergo, when he was giving them the time of their life). So, while she wanted his work to be worthwhile, if he could get a better offer from Mr. Maranzano, he'd happily switch sides just like that.
Mood: Weaseling

Back to top Go down
Tamiyo
Tamiyo

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:54 am

Tamiyo Mawas

The vixen ran a hand through her hair, twirling it subconsciously around her finger as she considered the man. ”And what kind of resources would you be talking about, pray tell?” she asked, eyes locked on the man. A knock came at the door, drawing her attention off the man. She clicked her fingers and the barman walked in with a tray bearing another mojito.

She took it off him with a word of thanks, taking a sip from the fresh cocktail before placing it on the desk. Once again she looked up at Zevran, crossing her arms over her chest. ”Do you think you could handle it? Perhaps it is too much to send you on for a first task…”

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:36 pm

Zevran Arianna Takeo

"Well..." Zevran cooed, "clearly asking pretty please with a cherry on top would probably just get us laughed at, and trying to threaten him would probably result in a mob war, which would also enable the vigilantes of the city to go wild... so I suppose that's an option if death is your thing... it would certainly do well for *my* business! haha!" Zevran didn't care who's men, women, or lackeys he killed, as long as he was paid, but knew that a gang war would definitely result in casualties over a long period of time. "But otherwise... perhaps his company should be the target of the matter here instead, yes? Lots of pretty toys ripe for the taking, or undermining, or whatever else it is you tactician people do. What do I know? I'm just a hired fighter! hoho!" he chuckled again.

"Oh, I am not worried about if I could handle it. I know I can... I *am* Zevran after all." the man smirked. His confidence was difficult to chip away, and his self-esteem was solid enough that discouraging remarks could not bring it down.
He knew just the fellow he needed to meet back up with. "I am simply trying to weigh my options. What is my risk of death? what is my reward? you know... usual assassin-y stuff, especially given the types of people I may or may not associate myself with. Nonetheless, if you want the job done, I know just the way to do it, and just the people to contact. Fear not!"
Mood: Cunning

Back to top Go down
Tamiyo
Tamiyo

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:33 am

Tamiyo Mawas

Tamiyo shook her head. ”Why would I want to weaken a company that I intend to control? I want you to teach him the meaning of fear, Zevran – show him what happens to people who disobey me. I know the people who are close to him – they should prove effective targets.”

She reached behind herself and picked up another file before starting to leaf through it. ”Li, airbender. A friend of Maranzano’s from his youth. And Anthony, a waterbending girl. Another friend from his childhood. Get to either of them and it’ll force his hand.” She threw the file to Zevran, before picking up her cocktail and taking a sip.

”Your friend Robin might have more information; use all the help you can get. I want this done right,” she said. Her informants in the city had seen the pair on several occasions conversingwith each other, and Tamiyo knew that something was up between them.

”Now, if that’s everything, then we’re done here. Blood or ink, Zevran?”

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:47 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Zevran laughed. "What do you think I am?" he chortled, "Vaatu himself? Come my lovely friend... I am not an intimidating figure, no matter how hard I try to stand on my tippy-toes and bare my teeth and claws and go "rawr!". I draw people towards me... not away. But..."

he gave pause, finishing off his own drink, let he get chased out of the place within the next 35 seconds. "Now that you mention Robin..." he twirled a coin between his gloved fingers. "I believe that if anyone is in control of Zulera City, it would be her. As many of us already know, she controls the power supply of Zulera City from the heart of the local power plant. In her words, she claims that she decides when it's day or night. In fine... she is utterly full of herself--but at the same time, could wrest some serious control over an enemy if she were to do something with the power. She is the one better-suited for fear tactics--and leaving people in the dark."

He smirked. "and that is where I come in, I suppose. I am a people-person because people like me--including Robin. If you wished to... say... influence the Zulera City Power Grid at all to... unfortunately... affect enemy districts... I am much more likely to smooth-talk her than any of those with faction affiliations..."
He paused and muttered, "and by the gods that woman is amazing in bed."
"but I digress. I value my life, after all... and so in order to take down individuals stronger than I am, I would need to outwit them, rather than attempt to make them fear me."
On the other hand, there was a lot he could do from this position as well. This was a dangerous road he was on from the start, anyways though...

Back to top Go down
Tamiyo
Tamiyo

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:00 am

Tamiyo Mawas

The Blonde scoffed at Zevran’s words. ”You’d be surprised at how little the power plant means to some people. Let’s just say that Robin’s perception of her own control is a lot larger than it is in reality.”

”I do find myself slightly disappointed that you won’t be up to the task – but no bother. I do not need you as a middle man between myself and Robin. She will come to me in due time, and then we will talk. Until then, I’d recommend that you don’t try working against me. No matter what price you may be offered, remember that no gold is worth your life.”

She clapped her hands at this point, and the door to her office swung open. A man in a finely cut suit walked in, looking in question to Tamiyo. ”Zevran was just on his way out – would you be a gem and escort him?” she said to the man, who nodded zealously. He took a step back and motioned for Zevran to move through the door.

”I’m sure we will meet again, Zevran. Until then, watch yourself.” She turned away to her desk and started to go through her papers, stacking them neatly as she did so. ”You can leave the files by the door. I’m sure you won’t be needing them now.”

Back to top Go down
Zevran
Awesome Member
Zevran

Character Description

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:06 am

Zevran Arianna Takeo

Even with the rejection that he had been anticipating since square one, Zevran still wore that trademark smirk of his.
"Oh, ho, ho... I am paid in far better things than gold..." he assured her, "and while I do not actively work against anyone in particular, I simply work for the highest bidder. And... due to my honest nature... well... no promises, my lovely friend. No promises." he winked.

He hardly needed to be escorted out, as he was more than ready to go, and did so empty-handed (apart from his own possessions, anyways).
"Ah... but you are so much easier on the eyes..." he winked, raising a hand to his brow before flicking it her way as if in a parting salute. "in the meantime... adieu."

At this point, he simply needed to wait for the time to be right, before pawning off this valuable information to Robin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter   A Chance Encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Other :: Zulera City-