The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

EXP : 8580
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Master Air Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] Empty
PostSubject: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:23 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

At times, Xilingshi couldn't help but wonder where she was going in life. She was still a famous and decorated warrior, but without a battle to fight... well, she was kind of just an awkward bumbling kid half the time, even if she was already 34. Whatever the case, she was here for a very specific reason--she wanted to catch up with Ryuu again and see what he had been up to. It had been so long since they had talked with each other or even kept in contact, and so she was not even sure where he was or what he was like. She hoped they were still friends. Heck, she hoped that he would show up.

She was waiting at the exact location where she told them to meet, glancing up at the sky every now and again to see if Ryuu Takeshi would keep his promise. She had a few choice words for him either way...
Mood: Calm
Condition: Perfect
Link: Xilingshi

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

EXP : 3303
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:31 pm

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu was as free as a free spirit could be and not very good with emotions like love.  Sure he cared about Xilingshi more than anything, but he didn’t always know how to show it.  He did wonder why she wanted to see him though.  He had just been up to the usual, working for the highest bidder, travelling the world as an assassin and bounty hunter for hire.  He figured she just missed him was all.

The scoundrel finally arrived, an hour late.  He nonchalantly landed next to Xi and slapped her butt, “Hey babe!” he said with a smirk before sitting down and opening a pack of Water Tribe seal jerky, which he promptly stuffed his face with until his cheeks bulged.  He then held up the packet for her and tried to speak through the mouthful of half chewed jerky, "pthrr--jerky?"

Mood: Awesome
Condition: Awesome

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:04 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Not that Xili didn't like Ryuu, but he knew exactly how to press her buttons and get her mad, and then he'd usually add insult to injury by making a sexist remark about how she was PMSing all the time or something. Thus, when he came in and slapped her butt, she squealed in a very feminine way that made her blush. "Ry you know that I HATE it when you do that!" she barked.

"You! You just think you can come sauntering all in here acting like nothing happened... not to mention that we haven't seen each other in AGES... and all of a sudden everything is alright? do you know how worried I was after not hearing from you for so long?" she started rambling, her voice getting gradually higher as she went, which was another thing she usually did. As she finished (and took a deep breath, causing the redness of her face to die down a bit), she paused.

"Gimmie some of that!" she snatched some of the jerky, tearing off huge pieces of it as savagely as Ryuu had.
Mood: Slightly Bitchy

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:08 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu sat with a mouth wide open and a confused look in his eyes as he stared at Xi who was clearly mad about something that eluded him altogether.  His eyes twitched somewhat whenever she put emphasis on certain words as she continued to speech him aggressively.  “What’s the big deal?!” he suddenly chimed in, “you know while you sit here and train the Tekina Kaze, I am out doing jobs!  Killing people for a living tends to take you to far-away places for months on end!  Besides, I always come back, give you a good pounding or two…or three…or until I can barely walk…” he laughed before grabbing the jerky back from Xilingshi and shovelling it into his mouth.  He put his arms behind his head and lay back casually.  “Besides, why are you even worried about me?  You of all people should know that I can look after myself…so just calm your tits and keep your panties on!  I’m here and I have jerky, good times!”

Mood: Sad
Condition: In Pain

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:46 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Now, Xilingshi fully understood that Ryuu was not in fact a chauvinistic pig the way he sometimes acted, but she also knew that he would act this way deliberately for the sole purpose of pissing her off. Worse yet? it worked.

"You... shut up!" she grabbed his shoulders, "you self-centered arrogant sexist little shit!" How do I put up with you?" she shook him vigorously.

"I... I just can't even... you. me. bed. now." she snapped, both wondering if he'd take it as eagerly as she suspected he would, or if she really would have to drag him back there to get some pent-up sexual tension out of her system.
Mood: Bitchy

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:14 pm

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu ‘s eyes widened as Xilingshi grabbed him and shook him vigorously.  “what…the…hell…” he muttered, with his voice changing slightly with every shake.  Suddenly Xi demanded they get to bed and Ryuu smirked, “Ah.  There we go, that’s more like it!” he winked as he slap-grabbed her butt, lifted her up and made his way to their bedroom.

After Ryuu gave her the screwing of her life, he immediately sat up in bed and proceeded to pull a pipe, which he promptly lit and smoked.  “aaaahhhh…got this in the earth kingdom…you should try it,” he chuckled as he blew out some smoke rings.  “That was…amazing…though you seemed very erm…aggressive…” he noted, “What’s going on?  Earlier I thought you were PMS’ing for sure?” he continued before taking another deep breath from his pipe as he stared up towards the ceiling.

Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Even if she might have been expecting it, Xilingshi squealed as her butt was slap-grabbed, and tried with varying success to force herself to look angry at Ryuu. In truth, she couldn't be *too* mad at him... :3

To cut a long story short, Xilingshi was soon in nothing but her gloves, getting the hot, angry sex and she and Ryuu were so famous for. She had kept them on as a playful spite/jab at Ryuu, but he had not said anything yet, so she wouldn't bring it up. Shortly after finishing, she whipped out a cigar and began smoking it.
"If I was PMSing we wouldn't be having sex," she snapped, "but... now that you're here I've got to ask you about something... about us..."

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:40 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu rolled his eyes, “duh!  I knew that.” He said with a chuckle when Xilingshi mentioned PMSing.  “and why the heck do you always have to wear those damn gloves…the metal is cold on my back whenever you hold me!”

Ryuu became slightly more serious when Xi asked that they talk.  “Is this one of those girly-emotional-rollercoaster-where-are-we-going-in-our-relationship talks?” he asked with a frown, “c’mon Xi…we have it good…don’t we?”

Condition: Relaxed

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:41 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"Well..." she quipped, taking a skillful toke of her cigar, "I wore them this time to spite you cuz you're an ass. As for your other question..."
she gave pause.
"I'm kind of just wondering where we're going, you know?" she continued in a much more serious/concerned tone. "it's been years. we've known each other for decades... and here we are at the same place we were when we were 16... just boyfriend and girlfriend, and with nothing else to show for it. Not that I don't like it... just... are we going anywhere? or are we doomed to be apart forever because of our career choices?"

she wasn't trying to sound accusatory here--it had just been something on her mind for a while that she wanted to get out. Emotionally... she'd be fine. So Ryuu would be able to sleep peacefully, so to speak.

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu scratched his head.  “Xi?  Aren’t you happy?  I mean…you train your Tekina Kaze and do whatever it is you do in Zulera City…and I kill people.  But we still care for each other and see each other…fairly regularly…I can’t imagine what more you want?  I am not really the stay at home and be sensitive to feelings type if you haven’t noticed.” He explained.  In all honesty he was terrible at this.  He had no clue how what to do half the time when it came to Xi.  Of course he cared for her, loved her even, but he really wasn’t the most romantic or thoughtful guy around.  

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"I'm happy!" she exclaimed, not really caring that they were still both naked, "It's just... we're stagnating. we haven't really done anything with our relationship excelt what we've always done. I'm not going to gush into a story about romance and commitment or whatever... but what if we drift apart? what if we lack the binding ties to keep our relationship intimate? that sort of thing... you get what I'm saying?"

She sounded caring and concerned, rather than upset or angry. She just wanted clarity. she loved Ryuu in return and wanted their relationship to last. She just felt that without enough commitment, it would eventually deteriorate.

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:47 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu frowned.  “I don’t get you?  How could we drift apart Xi? Unless…” said Ryuu as his eyes widened in realization, “Is this about that Tulkas guy? With his…blonde hair, blue eyes, rugged features and the body of a fucking god?!  I knew that guy was trouble…and what do you do?  Make him king!  You have fallen for him, and have begun doubting your feelings for me haven’t you!?  You didn’t even speak with me about handing the Air Temples over to him!?  He wooed you didn’t he?  And what’s worse!  I saw him with the amulet!?  OUR Amulet…the one I found but you took from me because it was too dangerous…and then you gave it to a guy who wrestles Rhino-Bears for fun!?”

Mood: Mad
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:55 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi sighed. She knew that this would have to come up sooner or later. "No!" she did get a little defensive, "he didn't woo me. he's like 15 years older than me anyways... and is like twice my size!" she blushed at the thought, but didn't think about it much. poor little Xi was kind of an awkward little thing when it came to relationships.

"I will be honest though. I don't trust you with that amulet, because you'd blab. All of those crime bosses in Zulera City? Tehy'd be all over an amulet with power like that. Most of them aren't benders, but there's at least one that is, and I know that she is actively searching for it. If you ever meet a girl with white hair, do NOT tell her ANYTHING about it, under ANY circumstances, you hear me?" Yes, there were more important things to warn and discuss about than the danger of her relationship. If she had to sacrifice that for the sake of world peace, then she would. Grudgingly, but she would.

"That man with the amulet is part of the White Lotus, and he was transporting it to the safest facility the Grandmasters can provide for it. They will keep it safe there." she reaffirmed. Or so they said. Xi still frankly didn't trust it, but she had handed it over as to not look like she was being greedy and corrupted by its power or anything like that. She knew that Tulkas would not carry it around the way she did, and that alone made stowing it dangerous.

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:04 am

Ryuu Takeshi

“Are you kidding me?!” Yelled Ryuu, “Have you seen The Oracle?  Maya?  She is like fifteen years older than me and there isn’t a warm blooded man on earth that isn’t attracted to her!?  And do you mean twice *your* size or twice *my* size huh?!  Wait!!  DID HE SHOW YOU *HIS* SIZE!?  IS IT THAT KIND OF SIZE?!”

Ryuu hardly paused for a breath.  “A blab!?” he asked in disbelief, “I wouldn’t blab about the amulet…it’s dangerous and stuff!?  And why would I ever tell an old lady with white hair about it anyway?  What’s gotten into you!? ” he continued, his face reddening, “And what’s this about Tulkas being White Lotus?  It looks like he ATE the other White Lotus Grandmasters!!!  How does anyone get that size!?”

Ryuu finally stopped his rant…he could hardly breathe anymore and had to catch his breath.  He did regret some of the things he said in the heat of the moment but he was still too worked up to apologize

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 2:09 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi couldn't help but listen to everything and try to take it all in at one time. As her mind processed it all, a red flag came up, and a second later, another HUGE red flag came up.
"Wait... slow down. and don't try to make this about your own compensating for something, goddammit!" she snapped, "where did you meet this "Oracle?" are you telling me she seduced you and then you're getting after me for mentioning Tulkas? And no... I'm pretty sure he wouldn't bed anyone even if they wanted to."

she was getting off subject. "BUT THAT"S NOT THE POINT!" she exclaimed, not so much yelling at him but just at herself to get back on track, "where did you meet that oracle lady... and what's this about a woman with white hair? PLEASE for the love of EVERYTHING tell me that you have not seen her."

She would have no choice but to facepalm so hard. Her relationship worries were on the back-burner now. It seemed that Ryuu had messed up big time, and suddenly greater things were at stake, which put Xilingshi into her warrior mode where her feelings for anyone did not exist apart from the natural desire to preserve her troops from an attack. Maybe their relationship was doomed to fail after all.
Mood: Very Worried

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:28 am

Ryuu Takeshi

“Seduce me?!” said Ryuu in surprised, “look here Xi!  No one seduces me alright!?  I am the one that does the seducing!” he continued defensively, “and no I have never even met Maya, but she has pictures in those new magazines from Zulera City!  I just used her as an example.” Ryuu suddenly paused.  “Also those magazines are not mine…I saw them at a friend’s…My point is I have never even met her…well she did send a message to me for a job but it’s just a job...AND WHY AM I DEFENDING MYSELF!?”

When Xi accused him of blabbing to some white haired chick he snapped again.  “Who the fuck is this white haired chick?!  I have no clue what you are on about!” he yelled, “also I am NOT compensating for nothing!”

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:09 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi was about this close to either ripping her hair out or letting her voice become so shrill that dogs and bats might have cringed. However, she stopped herself, and took a deep breath.
"Okay... fuck all of that. Just... let's take this slowly, okay..." she was breathing heavy herself, and was trying to ease the tension in her own soul at the moment.

"So... this white-haired girl..." Xi whipped out an incredibly detailed image of Robin Miyamoto. "a boy in Ba Sing Se gave me this image of her. Said she was quite a pretty little thing, and that he had helped design her current wardrobe or something. ANYWAYS... this is not some old lady, but with how cunning she is, she might as well be one. I don't even know her real name, but most people who know her call her Robin. If you ever see her--do NOT under any circumstances tell her ANYTHING. Okay? She is the one after the amulet. That is why I'm so worried, Ry... you understand what I'm saying?"

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:04 am

Ryuu Takeshi

When Xi took a deep breath and insisted they took it slowly, Ryuu felt a little bad about some of the things he had blurted out in the heat of the moment.  He lowered his head and looked towards the floor.  “yeah…” he whispered, “I guess we did get a little carried away…sorry…”

He nodded at Xi. “Okay okay, I’ll stay away from her if I see her… look how would she even know about me anyway, I keep to myself most of the time and no one…well…almost no one knows ‘The Hood’s’ secret identity.  Don’t worry so much.  Okay?”

Mood: Alright

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:28 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"It happens..." Xilingshi admitted, knowing that part of it was her fault as well. "but it's important. She is the type of person that would fall into one of the "few" that might know you--or that might know how to learn of you. That is how I know she is dangerous."

"Perhaps when we get up I can more properly show you that depiction I got of her." she obviously didn't have it on her person at the moment since she was still stark naked, but she was not worried at all about that, and was much more focused on the subject at hand.
"Does that sound reasonable enough?" she was mainly referring to her original statement about avoiding that white-haired girl, for she was one of those people that Xili did NOT want getting hold of that amulet.

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:08 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu cracked a grin and manoeuvred himself so that he was laying above Xilingshi, looking down at her. “Yeah yeah, I’ll be careful, I promise,” he chuckled as he leaned forward and slipped his tongue into Xi’s mouth, his hands automatically moving to grope her breasts. “But right now there is only one girl I want to be worrying about right now.” He finally whispered as he pulled away.

Mood: Alright

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:32 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

it was times like this that made Xilingshi mentally shake her head and wonder.
"How... how do you just DO that?" she sighed, a smile appearing on her face, "just... nevermind. I'm overthinking it. C'mere, you..." she put her arms around him, hoping he wouldn't take his hands off her breasts.

But seriously. How could he go from being such a chauvanistic, selfish assbag to being so sweet and loving and making her want to melt into his arms, so quickly? Maybe she was just a romantic and didn't realize it. Either way, she felt at ease, glad that she was able to trust Ryuu with the importance of this instruction.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]   Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarity [Ryuu & Xilingshi]
Page 1 of 1