The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hunger for Knowledge

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

EXP : 9600
Birthday : 1991-01-16

A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:15 pm

Isikiro Sherazi Anazalrok

Isikiro giggled. "a drunken earthbender maht be a dan'jrus l'il thing, y'know." she quipped, knowing that it was true. Luckily Isikiro was mostly a giggly drunk herself, and so the notion of a pissy rampaging lavabender destroying the Upper Ring was not likely to happen.

Isi did also love a good steak, and this was probably literally the best meal she had ever had in her life, cue both to her humble circumstances in her youth, and her currently stil-fairly-modest way of living. She drained the rest of her glass as well, grinning cutely at Elegys.
"well... Ah cer'nly owe y'quite th'thanks f'er all've this." she smiled, "it ain't till y'get sumthin' lahk this that y'realahz how good it is!" she chuckled. Either way, she was obviously very happy.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Lovely ^^
Link: Isi

Last edited by Isikiro on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

EXP : 5160

Character Description
Position: Dark Avatar
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:06 pm

Elegys

”I’m sure you’ll find some way to repay me,” he said, winking as he grabbed the bottle and topped up each of their glasses. He took a sip of the champagne and then placed his glass down, just as the waitress returned to take their plates.

“Are you ready for dessert?” she asked, and Elegys looked questioningly at Isikiro.

”I think so; thank you.”

She walked off back to the kitchens and the nomad extended his hand once more to take his date’s hand. He smiled at her and rose his glass to make a toast. ”To us,” he said, grinning broadly.

Mood: Flirtatious
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Isi couldn't help but blush at the suggestion. Oh my... was he really suggesting what she thought he was suggesting?
"Ah... Ah s'pose Ah could, uh?" she chuckled kind of sheepishly, taking a sip of her drink to diffuse the slight amount of awkwardness that had crept into her voice.

"Aye... sum' dessert'd be real nahs." she smiled politely. Yes, a little something to satisfy her sweet tooth after such a succulent dinner would be just divine. Isi was truly a girly-girl at heart, and like most ladies, sweets were often a way to her heart, so to speak.

Isikiro smiled as he held her hand, her left hand raising her glass. "t'us indeed!" she smiled, before emptying it, smiling sweetly.

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:36 am

Elegys

The man drained his glass too, smiling at Isikiro. He really had a nice evening, but he had a strange feeling within him. Whilst at first he had simply wanted to loosen Isikiro up in order to learn her lavabending, he now felt something very different. A warm feeling rushed through his midriff, causing his grin to widen significantly.

Do you feel that?

I do. I’ve… Never felt it before. It’s strange, isn’t it?

But what is it?

You’ll find out, Elegys. You’ll find out.

The waitress returned, placing two plates with small ceramic containers upon them in front of the pair. “Vanilla Crème Brûlée. I hope you have enjoyed your meal,” she said, before picking up the champagne and pouring it into each of their glasses, finishing off the bottle.

The nomad put his spoon into the dish, withdrawing a small portion and tasting it. He shuddered slightly, before grinning and putting his spoon down. ”Not for me, unfortunately,” he said, keeping the smile on his face. Instead he picked up the glass and took a drink, eyes wandering slowly over the view of the city out of the window as he did so.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:47 am

Isi was rather happy with the whole way this evening had played out. While she was still suspicious about that strong but odd spiritual presence that she felt around this man, she definitely trusted him enough to at least call him friend. Not to say he was "friendzoning" him either--she was just fairly new to this whole thing.

Anyways, when dessert was placed in front of them, Isi dug in. it was sweet, and unlike just about anything else she had ever tried. But, this was the woman who had all but eaten rocks before--there was nothing edible that she wouldn't be willing to eat--or at least try once.
"well... y'mahnd if Ah have it 'en?" she chuckled. the little lavabender was also strongly aversive to wasting food in any way, most likely due to her impoverished childhood. "can't be wastin' food now..." she chuckled. her eyes briefly followed him as she ate, however, though she didn't seem to mind the silence.
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:11 am

Elegys

He smiled, glancing back at the woman. ”Please, go ahead,” he said, chuckling softly. He let out a soft sigh of contentment, gazing at Isikiro as she ate. The silence was comforting, and he sat back in his chair and relaxed. His hand absent-mindedly moved to his pocket where his coin purse was, judging whether he had enough to pay for the meal. Grinning, he decided that he would simply find out when it came to pay. It would certainly make things more exciting.

”So, do you have any other plans for this evening?” he asked, trying to gauge whether or not Isikiro would be free for the rest of the night. He built up his courage for a moment before leaning in towards the table. ”Or are you all mine?”

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:23 am

Isikiro was mostly full by this point, and so she ate at a more leisurely pace, although her lank brown curls bounced with each little subtle movement of her head.All in all, it was clear that at least one little young lady had had the night of her life, and it showed all over her face, all the way down to the skip in her step that she would inevitably have when they rose and prepared to leave.

When he asked about plans for the evening, she paused, giving it a nice thought. "Ah... Ah dun' really." she shrugged, "Ah..." she blushed at his choice of words, "Ah guess tha' means Ah'm all y'ers?" she definitely got naughty thoughts from that--not fantasies, per se; just naughty thoughts. Perhaps Shi-Hao's naughtiness had rubbed on her a bit.
"whah?" she asked curiously, "didja have sumthin' else in mahnd t'naht?" she was just curious.

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:36 am

Elegys

Elegys couldn’t help but grin naughtily at the words. ”Well, we can do anything. I don’t really know a lot about the city, though – do you know anything that we can do? I guess it’s a little bit early to just go home…” he said, winking at Isi.

The waitress returned once more, taking their empty plates and leaving a small silver plate on the table. The nomad took it and glanced at the bill, smile still on his face.

How much money?? There is no way we can afford that.

I said don’t worry, Elegys. I have it covered. Our sponsors are very generous, don’t forget.

The Dark Avatar withdrew his coin purse, which weighed quite heavily in his pocket. He opened it and poured the contents of the bag onto the small silver plate, counting the golden coins as they fell. As the last one fell from the bag, he smiled.

See? I told you we had enough.

That was all of our money! How are we going to do anything now?

He picked up his drink and drained it, smiling at Isikiro. ”Are you ready to leave?”

[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:45 am

"Well... most've th'sahts Ah've gone 'n seen were ahk parks 'n stuff in th'mornin's 'r afternoons when it's braht outsahd," she shrugged, "n Ah dunno 'nuff 'bout th'upper ring as Ah'd lahk... 'n there ain't nuthin' good in th'lower ring at this tahm o'naht," she chuckled. Been there done that. No thank you!

she watched with curious interest as he counted the coins from the bag, a bit surprised that it totalled to the right amount. But, being out of money didn't mean they were out of things to do (child-friendly or otherwise). "ya... Ah think Ah'm ready t'leave." she agreed, "Ah dunno where to... but maybe we 'kin figger it out as we go?" the notion of not spending any more money that night was not lost on her, but it also didn't bother her. This was a girl who, up until recently, had hardly even seen a gold piece, let alone spent one. She was a minimalist at heart, and the easiest way to make her happy was with simple pleasantries... not that she'd say no to more though.

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:51 am

Elegys

The nomad jumped up to his feet, moving quickly around the table to pull Isikiro’s chair out as she stood. He smiled at her and then grabbed his own jacket before heading to the exit, navigating around the tables with ease. Once he reached the exit, he turned and waiting for Isikiro, extending his arm for her to take.

They walked out together, and Elegys nodded to the maître d’ as they passed, gaining a nod in return. The pair walked out of the doors into the brisk night, but Elegys felt no cold – the only thing he had learned about firebending so far was how to keep warm, and he put it to good use now. He turned to Isikiro and took his jacket with the other hand, draping it over her shoulders in an effort to keep her warm.

”I need to make a brief stop at my hotel, would you mind?”

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:02 am

She meant to get up by herself, but Elegys was too quick for her, helping pull out her chair to take her hand and rise to her feet. That almost seemed like airbender-style quickness, but at the same time, she had seen plenty of benders of all walks that specialized in speed, and so thought little of it.

Isi wasn't terribly cold, since her dress was velvety and long-sleeved, but she appreciated the gesture. maybe her ankles were a little chilly, but there was nothing that could be done about that. instead, she walked with that skip in her step, her heels clicking each time she took a step.
"Oh... uhm, sure," she shrugged, "whatcha need there?" if it ended at Elegys' hotel room... she wouldn't mind--not that she'd hint at it or anything, butshe figured that it was something important that he wanted to get, if he was willing to bring his date along to grab it.

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:14 am

Elegys

”Oh, just a little something. Don’t worry, it will only take a moment,” he said, smiling at Isikiro. In reality, he needed to grab some more money before they did anything, but for some reason he felt awkward saying as much to the woman.

They moved towards his hotel slowly, but fortunately it was close. They entered the foyer and Elegys nodded to the receptionist before moving up the stairs with Isikiro. Once he reached his room, he withdrew a key and unlocked his door.

The room inside was very plain – there was nothing inside to even give away any idea that somebody was currently staying in the room. In actual fact, Elegys wasn’t staying there – it had been set up by one of his sponsors as a drop-off point for him to collect anything he might need. He had only visited the room once when he first arrived at the city, and had had no need to come back since.

”Please, take a seat,” he said, motioning in the general direction of the bed. ”I’ll only be a moment.”

He walked over to the cupboard and opened it before dropping down to one knee. At the very bottom was a smooth metal chest, and Elegys ran a hand over the lid, unseen to Isikiro. His airbending caused the locks inside to move to the open position and the chest popped open.

Within were thousands of pieces of gold – more than enough to buy the entire hotel he was staying at, and then some. He grinned, grabbing a few handfuls and filling his coinpurse, just as something drew his attention.

Sitting in the corner of the chest was a small shell attached to a piece of string. His hand moved towards it apprehensively as his mind filled with thoughts, but something inside of him rebelled, trying to prevent him from touching it. Somehow his will won out and he grabbed the shell, the memories of it flooding him.

”Aang…” he muttered, holding the shell close to him. The Avatar had given it to him as a child, and now he had become the greatest enemy that any Avatar would ever face – the literal opposite to the Avatar that he had once respected so much.

He rose to his feet and walked over to the bed, barely remembering that Isikiro was still there. He sat down with the shell in his hands, his full attention locked onto it. What was he doing? How had his life changed so much that he no longer remembered the first kind thing anybody had ever done for him, the present that Aang had given him.

”Isikiro… I have something to tell you,” he said, looking up at her with pain on his face. For some reason he felt compelled to tell this girl the truth – the feeling burning within his gut told him that much at least.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:23 am

Isi had no clue regarding the circumstances of the hotel room or anything connected to it, and so she simply just shrugged and figured it was where he was staying for the time being. Perhaps another beautiful thing about the little coal miner was that she did not hide at all who she was. Her only real "secret" had been that she was the only living lavabender left in the world, but that wasn't much of a secret anymore. Otherwise, she didn't really try to hide her lifestyle, her accent, her career, her family, or anything. she was very open as to who she was, because she had no secrets to hide.

"'ight," Isi shrugged, sitting down on the side of the bed, wiggling her foot as if to a beat. she might have taken her shoes off, but they were not exactly the kind that just slipped on and off, and so she simply put her hands in her lap and waited. She could hear the sound of money, or maybe it was something else jingling, but she didn't really worry. She trusted that this was a fairly simple task.

"huh?" she looked his way, tilting her head curiously as he spoke. She was not sure how she should feel--was this confession time? was he hiding a dark (no pun intended) secret from her? She was a little apprehensive, but not enough to get worried or anything. She prepared to hear the answer.
Mood: Curious
Condition: Dressed up

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:31 am

Elegys

He ran his hand over his head, feeling the short fuzz that had started to grow there. With a soft sigh, he turned to look at Isikiro.

”I’m not who you think I am, Isikiro. I’m not an Earthbender,” he said, pausing to collect his thoughts. ”At least, not just that. I’m… An Avatar, Isikiro.” For some reason, he couldn’t bring himself to call himself that which so many others had – the Dark Avatar. ”I can bend all of the elements. My existence isn’t a commonly known fact, so I tried to keep it secret. But the force within me has become too strong – it’s changing the way I think, the way I act. I can’t control it, Isikiro.”

He didn’t know why he was opening up to the earthbending woman, but it just felt right for some reason. He felt the weight being lifted off of him as his words came out, and he bowed his head slightly. ”But it doesn’t change the way I feel about you, Isikiro. I feel more like myself now than I have in months; I don’t understand it, Isikiro.”

He sighed, standing up and walking over to the window. ”The spirit inside me would see all of this destroyed – I’m the only thing keeping him in check. And I don’t know how much longer I can keep him contained.”

”I’m sorry, Isikiro – for everything.”

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:36 am

Isikiro listned with a cross between surprise, skepticism, and curiosity.
"An avatar?" she tilted her head, "Ah thought th'avatar wuz that wild Water Tribe girl that took 'er shirt off all th'tahm." 'nless..." she had heard of Raava and Vaatu--if nothing else, from legends and old fairy tales her papa used to tell her before he was killed.

"Well... Ah... erm... Ah s'pose that that maht be 'nuther reason whah Ah shouldn't spread lavabendin'..." she wasn't exactly trying to be funny, but this answered so many questions--a spirit of destruction that was strong enough to allow Elegys to bend all four elements? that also explains his Air Nomad appearance too. Really... it explained a lot of her suspicions.
"No 'ffense 'r nuthin' though." she added, just to be sure.

"Ah... duz this mean Ah should git' outta here whahl Ah can?" she was apprehensive, but not about to bolt out the door in fear of her life or anything, "cuz... Ah mean... Ah wuz havin'a purdy great tahm witcha too... Avatar 'r not..." she admitted.
Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Elegys

Elegys scoffed slightly, but stopped from making a derisive comment when he felt Vaatu struggling within him. He gripped the shell tighter in his hand and turned to Isikiro. ”Well, there are two Avatars now, as strange as it may seem. Watch,” he said, before raising his empty hand.

With a deft flick of his wrist, he caused a flame to erupt in his palm. Eyes still locked onto Isikiro, he curled his fingers slightly, his eyes flashing a burnt orange for a second. A section of the wall behind him flew off and broke into tiny compressed balls of earth, which began to circle the flame. At the same time, water from a small jug next to the bed flew out and created a circle moving at parallels to the rock circle.

”I’m sorry, Isi – I should have told you earlier,” he said, before allowing the fire to extinguish and returning each of the respective elements back to their original places. He walked over to her and sat next to her on the bed, hand running over his head again. ”I don’t want you to leave, Isikiro – but it isn’t safe for you to be around me. I need to sort myself out before I can even consider getting close to anybody. I truly am sorry, but until I master the spirit within me, I struggle to control his actions. I never know what he might do, or who he might hurt.”

He put his head in his hands, letting out a soft growl. He hated himself for saying these things – inside, he wanted nothing more than to spend the night with Isikiro, gazing into her eyes and simply being with her, but he knew that it could never be.

Mood: Confused and Agitated
Condition: Vying for Control of Body

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 6:09 pm

Isi believed him as soon as he said what he had said, although it was still rather awe-inspiring to see it in action. She did widen her eyes a bit as Elegys' eyes flashed orange, but it wasn't any more (or less) frightening than when the Avatar's eyes glowed blue. Regardless of the nature of the avatar in question, the avatar state was a dangerous and sometimes frightening thing to behold.

His status as an avatar also explained why he wanted to learn earthbending, and a few things made her curious in that regard. his last words, however, did also kind of hurt her to hear.
"So..." she sighed, swinging her legs slowly, "should... should Ah go th'n?" On one hand, she was not really afraid of the risks, but on the other, she realized that her life was important because of her family that depended on her, that she couldn't let go by themselves. On the other OTHER hand... she had kind of hoped to finish the date in a happier manner... and maybe shed her dress somewhere in the process...
Mood: Conflicted

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:30 am

Elegys

Elegys sighed. ”No, you don’t have to. I would appreciate the company right now,” he said, turning to look at Isikiro. ”How about we go somewhere else, though? I’ve never really drunk a lot of alcohol before, but now certainly seems like a good time to start.”

Unbuttoning the highest button on his shirt, he slipped the shell necklace over his head so that the white shell touched his skin. Somehow, the little thing was keeping him anchored to himself, something that he knew would be important in times to come.

Mood: Confused and Agitated
Condition: Distressed

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:04 pm

Isi looked up at him again and gave a weak smile. "Ah... Ah think Ah maht lahk that..." she said softly. "Ah dun 'xactly think we shuld go to mah house, since Ah've got a mother 'n 3 yunger siblin's that're probably sleepin' bah now... but maybe we culd git 'nuther room sumwhere 'n go from there?" a nice little retreat away from home, even if it was just for the night.

She stood up, offering her hand. "Let's go see where th'naht takes us 'en, huh?" she suggested with a smile.
Mood: Conflicted

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:13 am

Elegys

The nomad took the offered hand and rose to his feet, smiling at the small woman. He led her from the room, but not before stopping to grab his now filled coinpurse. He deposited it in his pocket and continued out the door, letting it close slowly behind him. After only a few steps he felt something stirring inside him, but this time is was a different force.

He grabbed Isikiro by the hips and pushed her backwards against the wall. Leaning down slightly, he started to kiss her passionately for several seconds before cutting off and pulling his head back. He smiled at her seductively, before taking her hand and continuing to walk.

”Where’s the nearest place to here?” he asked, a smile on his face once more.

Mood: Excited

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:23 am

Isikiro smiled as he took her hand and led her out and into the hall, the click of her heels being the only noise she made. However, the little lavabender did give a muffled squeak of surprise as she was pushed against the wall and began kissing her rather passionately.
"mmf!" she squeaked, but went with it, her hands going around him for a second as she writhed in his grasp--not in resistance, but in enjoyment.

"Mmm..." she purred after he pulled back. now she was getting all aroused too.
"Ah think there's a dozen 'r so hotels along this strip," she chuckled, "so Ah guess we jus' needa choose one 'n check in." she shrugged with a chuckle.
Condition: Slightly Aroused

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:38 am

Elegys

As soon as they got out of the hotel, Elegys’ eyes scoured the street, looking for a likely looking hotel. There was one that caught his eye – a very posh one that was certainly a lot more expensive than the one he had been staying at. He walked over to it with a spring in his step and burst through the doors with enthusiasm, hand still holding Isi’s.

”Just tonight,” he said at the desk, and the woman behind it raised an eyebrow at the pair.

“There is a one hundred gold fee, sir. Perhaps you would like to try one of the other hotels –“

She was silenced instantly when the nomad poured the coins out of his coin purse. It was almost half empty when it reached the amount, but he didn’t mind. The woman, shocked into silence, passed him a key and nodded at him.

”Thank you,” he said breathlessly, before turning and heading to the room. The room was on the second floor, and as soon as he walked in he knew that it was worth the money. It was lavishly decorated and had obviously taken a lot of work, with a living room, a bedroom off to the side, and a huge balcony.

But, more importantly, there was a minibar.

Elegys walked over to it and grabbed a few of the bottles before motioning for Isi to follow him and walked into the bedroom. He dumped the alcohol on the table in there before grabbing one and unscrewing the lid. ”Rum…” he said to himself, as if testing how the word sounded on his tongue. Apparently satisfied, he drank heavily from the bottle, shuddering slightly as the strange sensation burned through his body.

He spun around to look at Isikiro. ”How about we get you out of that dress?”

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:49 am

Well... Isikiro certainly felt spoiled once she saw the hotel they were going for. it seemed late but that was mostly just because the sun was down. the night still had plenty more hours left to it, after all. She wasn't sure how to react when the clerk suggested they try somewhere else. Did they not look posh enough? well... it was a good thing she had changed, cuz that might have otherwise warranted a fist to the face.

she froze a bit as they entered the room, which was as lavish as the price might have suggested. She might have thought about paying for part of it, but this was apparently his treat, and furthermore, she had seen just a glimpse of how much gold he had--but she had never needed to question it.

as she followed him from the minibar to the bedroom, alcohol in tow, she couldn't help but giggle. "y'want me t'drink witcha in m'underthings?" she chuckled. "ighty. Ah'm fine with that... there's a zipper 'hind m'hair." Yup... there was how to undo Isi's dress. once the zipper was pulled down to her waist, it would just be a matter of coaxing the young earthbender to stand up, and then a little tugging would pull the dress down her hips, arms, and legs, and off her body. the idea of drinking in her underwear was a good enough one for her!

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:58 am

Elegys

The Airbender grinned and walked over to the little Earthbender, abandoning his bottle on the table as he did so. Once he reached her, his hands moved towards her waist, gripping her hips and pulling her in closer to him. His hands snaked up her back slowly until they reached her neckline, and gripped the zip with one hand while pulling Isikiro closer and kissing her once more.

As they kissed, Elegys pulled the zip down all the way to her waist before his hands moved down towards her backside, pulling her right up against him as he did so. After several long moments he moved back slightly, his face betraying the pleasure he was feeling. He cleared his throat slightly before stepping back, waving an arm at the alcohol.

”So, what’ll it be?”

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:10 am

Isikiro did have rather nice hips (and by extension, a rather nice backside). The heels she was wearing certainly helped. she arched her back as she felt his hands creep up her neckline and behind her sweet-smelling lanky curls. she engaged softly in the kiss as she heard the faint noise of that zipper coming down, revealing a similarly very finely sculpted back, only interrupted with the hint of a bra strap.

she squeaked again as he gripped her similarly well-sculpted backside, but then giggled. "go 'head..." she nodded, indicating that if he wanted to remove her dress, now was the time to do it since she was standing up. otherwise, she was ready to sit back down and have another glass of that rum.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hunger for Knowledge
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next