The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hunger for Knowledge

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

EXP : 9600
Birthday : 1991-01-16

A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:56 am

Isikiro Sherazi Anazalrok

Thankfully the waiter understood her despite her thick accent--she wasn't ever going to grow ashamed of it, but it was sometimes embarrassing when she had to talk really slowly or try to enunciate a word clearer in order to get her point across. If people thought her accent was awkward, Isi trying to talk in a "normal" accent was a joke.

"uhh... sure, we 'kin do that... Ah maht needa stop at mah casita real quick 'nless you'd rather have me runnin' 'round in this dress all day?" she said it in a way that said she might not have necessarily minded--especially if she were touched in ways like she was the previous night.
Otherwise though, Isi was calm and understanding, and seemed fairly willing to help.
Mood: Kind
Condition: Dressed
Link: Isi

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

EXP : 5160

Character Description
Position: Dark Avatar
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:23 pm

Elegys

With a smile, Elegys looked Isi up and down. ”Well, you certainly wear it very well…” he said with a grin, before looking back up at her face. ”But you’re right – I don’t exactly want to do much in this either.” He motioned to his tight shirt. ”How about after this we can get changed, and then start? That should give us some time for our breakfast to settle, too.”

At the mention of the word breakfast, the waiter seemed to appear out of nowhere. He set two plates down, one in front of each of them, and then placed a small bowl of fruit next to Elegys. Before the nomad could speak even a word of thanks, he was gone, attending to another table once more.

”The waiters were definitely nicer last night…” he muttered, before picking up a piece of fruit and taking a bite, looking over his breakfast with some trepidation. This would be his first time eating such a meal, and he wasn’t sure how to go about it.

Mood: Ready
Condition: Hungover

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:48 pm

Isi chuckled, lowering her voice. "well... it also means maybe y'could take it off me 'gain." she winked. if she was going to change anyways, she figured she might as well potentially make it fun, if they wanted. "oth'rwahz... sounds good t'me." In truth, Isikiro was a fairly simple girl to please, given her humble lifestyle. It especially showed whenever she was taken out to eat like this.

And sure enough, soon their food came, and while Isi also intended to at least say thank you, the man had disappeared as soon as he had appeared.
"Aye... but at least they got us our food, yeah?" she started digging in, so to speak, although she kept herself at least somewhat polite and well-mannered. They were in public, after all. Either way, it was clear that she was enjoying it just as much as she said she would, considering her expressions and eagerness with eating.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:32 am

Elegys

The nomad couldn’t help but blush, and quickly averted his eyes as Isikiro spoke. He attacked his breakfast with a new-found gusto, wolfing down the entire breakfast in the space of a few short minutes.

With the eggs and bacon finished, he placed his cutlery on the plate and grabbed another piece of fruit from the bowl. It was only then that he looked up, taking a bite from his fruit as he did so. ”So, whereabouts do you live?”

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:09 pm

Isi ate fairly quickly on a general basis, mostly because she had originally never known when the next meal she'd get was. Otherwise, maybe she had been a little too forward with her remark about undressing... she'd find out later though. When she was nervous at mealtime, she would simply start eating.

as she washed it down with a glass of juice, she turned to him. "Ah live in th'Middle ring... though Ah've also gotta place not far from here'n case Ah fahnd m'self all th'way 'cross town... so it ain't far from here..."
"Whah?" she chuckled playfully, "already lookin' forward t'takin' me there?"

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Elegys

With a light smile, Elegys placed his tea cup back on the table. ”I was just wondering how long it might take – anything else will have to wait, I’m afraid,” he said with a wink. He picked his cup back up and took a sip, still looking up at Isikiro.

Suddenly, a thought flitted into his mind – where was he going to get clothes? He didn’t exactly have any spares, and the clothes he had worn had been discarded in the same room he had taken his suit from. His mind crept backwards slightly to the walk they had taken to the café, and he remembered seeing a clothing shop not too far away.

”If we split up from here to get ready, and then meet again at the train station? Unless you have some other preferred method of travel, of course,” he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:34 pm

"well... erm, how long we gonna be doin' this?" she didn't imagine that a powerful spirit like Vaatu would be tame-able in a night, but at the same time, she couldn't exactly spend a fortnight away from her family and career, even if it was an intriguing adventure.
"as f'er how long it'd take me t'git dressed? probably not too long... Ah dun' take long when Ah'm gittin' mah work clothes on... just when Ah'm gettin' all dressed up f'er sumthin' lahk this!" she giggled, pushing one of her curls behind her ear.

"but..." she did look a tiny bit disappointed at the notion of not being able to undress to impress again, "Ah s'pose that'd be easier. Ah kin' do that. it'd only take me 'bout 20 'r 30 minutes t'be dressed 'n there. how 'bout you?"
in the meantime though, she was going to finish eating.

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:40 pm

Elegys

”It shouldn’t take long – there’s just something I want to try, and I need you there in case he gets out of hand.”

He nodded at her later words, taking another sip from his cup. ”That should be enough time for me as well. And there’s no need to be too disappointed, Isikiro,” he said with a smile. ”After we’re finished, I’m all yours.”

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:50 pm

"Ah know, Ah know..." Isi chuckled with a light blush, "jus' that Ah'm in m'purdy dress raht now." But it was not like it was the end of the world or anything. Just that, like most ladies, Isi felt kind of sexy all dressed up like this. It was a simple and trivial problem in the long run though, and not one she'd lose tears over.

But all in all, Isi was still in a good mood, and hoped to be able to help Elegys with his problem, the same way others had helped her with her own problems. She had gone from a cripplingly poor, overworked, ragged, angry sick and injured girl to one that was was now well-off, successful, happy, healthy, and beautiful. She could definitely not complain about her current lot in life.

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:06 am

Elegys

A soft chuckle escaped Elegys’ lips. ”Don’t worry, Isikiro – I’m sure we can find more occasions for you to dress up. There are certainly more things to do in this city.”

He drained his tea cup and placed it on the table, looking around to try and catch the attention of the waiter. He seemed to be busy at the minute, so Elegys turned back to Isikiro. ”Thirty minutes at the train station, maximum – don’t be late,” he said with a grin, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his money bag. He placed several coins on the table and then stood up. He sidled slightly around the table and placed his hand under Isikiro’s chin and pulled her face upwards before planting a kiss on her lips.

With a smile, he turned on his heel and walked out of the café. He took a left and walked for several minutes before he came upon the shop he remembered. Walking in, he pushed the door shut behind him. He proprietor looked up expectantly, and Elegys nodded to him in greeting.

”I need some clothes – red and orange.”

{***}

He emerged from the shop twenty minutes later, feeling a lot more at rest. Whilst his clothes weren’t the same as the traditional air nomad robes, they were a lot more comfortable – traditionally, Airbender robes were made out of the scratchiest materials available at the time, or so he believed. What he wore now had the classic flowing nature of his old robes, but was free from the small decorations that the Nomads tended to place upon themselves.

Straightening his pristine clothing, he set off at a brisk pace towards the train station. He arrived with only a few minutes to spare, and looked around for Isikiro. When he realised that she hadn’t arrived yet, he leaned against the wall next to the entrance and glanced around expectantly.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:33 am

"Awww... stahp... y'er makin' me blush." Isi giggled, a tinge of pink appearing on her tanned face--and it was not makeup. It made her think about the glorious Earth Kingdom Capital, and how up until recently with the advent of Zulera City, it was unrivalled in terms of glory and majesty.

"Alraht... Ah'll be there. Ah promise!" she... well, promised. Otherwise, she returned the kiss sweetly, finding that she rather enjoyed when he'd put his fingers under her chin like that, but knew there'd be more chances for that to happen.
They parted ways, and Isi stopped by her actual house instead, given the change of plans, and managed to say hi to her family and such again too, before letting them know that she was heading back out to work and train, which was true. Isi was an honest woman, and thus her mother was not terribly inquisitive.

She stripped naked and showered, stretching and wiggling her toes, which had been in those shoes all day (and all night before), given that despite everything, they had not come off at all during their last date, eve when Isi had been otherwise butt-naked. But...any night where a good-looking man stripped her down to nothing but her shoes was a good night in Isi's book, so she chalked that one up as a success.

Finishing her bath a few minutes later (it was more just a rinse-off), she got dressed in something more casual, leaving her feet bare as she bended her metal around her arms like gloves again, otherwise donning her normal work clothes.

Elegys had still beaten her there, but Isi wasn't late, and so soon she arrived at the train station, jumping off a mound of earth that she had ridden to get here, sinking it back into the ground effortlessly.
"Ey. sorry Ah'm late." she chuckled, waving sheepishly.

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:10 am

Elegys

When Isikiro arrived, Elegys pushed himself to a standing position to greet her. He waved off her apology, before motioning for her to enter the station. He followed her in, glancing around curiously. ”I’ve never done this before – which one do we get?” he asked, smiling nervously.

His hand moved almost absent-mindedly to the shell that still hung around his neck, and his fingers gently traced the small lines upon it. If he had a chance of controlling Vaatu, then maybe he could complete what he had originally set out to do – restore balance.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:19 pm

"Oh, erm..." Isi scratched her head, her fingers digging through those dark curls. "Ah guess we take th'one that'd take us sumwhere 'way frum everyone... so probably th'one that'd take us to th'grarian zone. how's that sound?"
Assuming it was okay, Isi would start meandering towards one of the stands to get their tickets and be off. She still didn't quite fully grasp the magnitude of what was going on here, but perhaps she could learn something from all of this too, once all was said and done, anyways.

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:56 pm

Elegys

The nomad nodded in agreement – the Agrarian zone would definitely be safer. He walked with Isikiro as they headed towards a train, and produced a few small coins to pay for their tickets. Fortunately for the pair, a train had just pulled into the station, and they managed to get on it without too much hassle.

Elegys’ hand roamed to the top of his head once more as they approached their destination, his nervousness growing rapidly as they grew closer to their goal. Would he be able to contain the spirit within him? He really didn’t know, but he knew that if anybody would be able to control him, it would be Isikiro.

The train groaned to a halt at the agrarian zone station, and Elegys’ eyes milled around the carriage – it was completely empty other than the pair, everybody seemingly having gotten off at the Lower Ring without the nomad realising. Shrugging, he stepped off the train, waiting for Isikiro to follow him.

”How far do you think is far enough?” he said, raising his hands to shield his eyes from the sun as he looked into the distance.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:13 pm

Isikiro was used to the train, for she would come out here to train quite often. Usually she found a nice secluded spot where she would also practice her lavabending. it wasn't exactly an easy skill to hide, but at this point, most people knew of the little lavabender girl that lived in the middle ring. It didn't stop people from asking her to teach them, but she had turned down the queen herself thus far--turning down her meant she could basically turn down anyone (although if she had to teach it to one person, it'd be her.)

"hmm... Ah think as long as we're not 'bout t'hit sum obstacles 'r sumthin, that we should be fahn fairly soon." she began walking once the train had stopped and they had disembarked. She rolled her shoulders, taking a deep breath. "So... Ah guess whenever we're ready... wut 'xactly are we gunna do?" She just knew that they were going to be trying to stop and/or contain the mighty spirit Vaatu, but Isikiro was not exactly a spiritual expert (she was, however, fairly spiritually attuned), so she didn't know what to do.

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:34 am

Elegys

”That sounds good to me.”

They walked for a fair while before the Nomad stopped and looked around – they seemed to be alone now, and he could hardly see anything other than the huge walls of the city in the distance. ”I am planning to invoke Vaatu into my being, try to harness his power – but without him taking full control. If I can do that, he won’t have any power over me anymore – I’ll be free. Your role is to basically stop me if it gets out of hand; I’m sure you’ll be able to come up with a way,” he said with a faint smile. Turning on the spot, he took a few steps further away from the woman before his hand moved up to the necklace around his neck.

He traced the lines of the shell again, feeling a familiar sensation of home from it. This had been his only possession for years – and even now, when he had all the money he could ever want, it was the only thing he truly cherished. He gripped it gently between his fingers, preparing himself mentally for what to come. Already he could feel the Spirit of Chaos milling around inside of him, eager to burst out. Maybe it was time to give him the chance.

In one deft movement, Elegys pulled the shell from around his neck and dropped it to the ground. As soon as the item left his touch, however, a voice exploded within his head.

What are you doing? You dare to try and confine me? I could destroy you easier than you could lift a finger, boy, and I won’t hesitate to do so!

Elegys ignored the voice, breathing deeply. In his mind, tendrils extended towards the throbbing orb of power that was Vaatu’s essence, and already he could feel his body accepting the new strength.

You want my power, hey? I’ll give you a taste of power…

Suddenly, the orb leapt at Elegys’ subconscious, completely enveloping him. His eyes turned a deep colpour of burnt orange and he threw his head back, letting out a guttural yell. He spun on the spot, his eyes finding Isikiro instantly.

”Look who it is,” he said, head tilting slightly as he looked at the shorter woman. ”It’s so nice to get out of there – I don’t understand how Raava lives like that.” He clicked his shoulders, an uneasy expression on his face. ”We’ll have to wait until later to catch up, I’m afraid – I have a show to put on.”

At that he turned once more, walking even further from Isikiro. Once at a fair distance, he spread his knees wide, a look of concentration upon his face. His arms whipped out quickly, causing a large hole in the ground to appear at each side of him, revealing the damp soil beneath. His arms began to move in circular motions, drawing the water from the ground with ease. With another burst of power, the water formed beneath the nomad, creating a huge typhoon that lifted him tens of feet from the ground. His arms extended out to each side once more, and he clenched his fists.

Two huge mounds of earth rose up at each side of him before compressing into a lot smaller pieces of Earth and beginning to circle him. A laugh escaped his lips and he threw his head back. The sound turned quickly into a roar, and he expelled a huge torrent of flames from his open maw, just as two identical flames burst from his hands. He spun in that position for several seconds before the fire faded, and the water beneath him began to shrink.

When he touched the ground once more, he looked over his shoulder at Isikiro, balls of earth floating around him. ”I understand you’re meant to try and stop me – good luck.”

Condition: Vaatu

[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:22 am

Isikiro simply nodded to acknowledge everything that had been said. "Ah dun 'xactly know how biga deal this iz... well... sides th'obvious Ah mean... but Ah'll do wut Ah can..." she was a little unsure, frankly, because here she was, a 23-year-old little earthbender potentially going up against the most powerful dark spirit in the world. She wondered how much it would take to hold him off.

She watched as the spectacle unfolded, standing her ground as Elegys and Vaatu began a vast display of power. Well... let it not be said that Isikiro was a helpless fighter, or that she would give up easily. No, quite the opposite in fact. She wasn't even going to open up with lavabending. That was still her last-resort skill.

Instead, she simply struck the ground, creating a series of zigzagging fault lines that circled around Elegys. Periodically, a large slab of stone would erupt from somewhere on the lines, as she kept a fast-paced attack going. She was not really an offensive fighter, and so she was trying to shift some of her defensive arsenal into offensive abilities.
Mood: Intrigued

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:36 pm

Elegys

A bark of laughter escaped from the Dark Avatar’s lips. ”You’ll never stand a chance if you keep trying like this!” he roared, looking unconcernedly at the fault lines around him. Once the slabs started to rise, Elegys simply bobbed and weaved around them, employing one of the first lessons he had learned as an Airbender. After several seconds, he pushed his hands downwards, palms facing the earth, and released a jet of air that propelled him skyward. He landed deftly a few steps behind Isikiro, barely making a sound as he did so.

Taking a deep breath in, Elegys concentrated for a second. The earth around the pair began to shake, showing the tell-tale signs of an intense earthquake. The ground began to crumble and crack in a growing pattern, centred on the Nomad. ”You don’t stand a chance, little girl,” he barked over the sound of the grating earth. He jumped forwards to close the distance and drew his fist backwards, utilising his chi to create a small halo of flame around of it. He brought it forwards towards Isikiro with all of his strength, concentrating on doing as much damage as possible.

After his attack he spun on the spot, taking a half step backwards and bringing up his leg, foot pointing at Isikiro. He released a huge stream of air at her from his sole before completing his spin and planting both feet firmly on the ground. With a few circular motions of his arms, the water he had previously used whipped towards him and created a ring around his waist, ready to be used as he saw fit. ”Come on, Lavabender – let’s make this hot

Condition: Vaatu

[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:09 pm

"Ah ain't as stupid as Ah look," Isikiro countered, "'n if Ah kill 'im... e'll dah, but ye'll still be 'lahv." Isi was a defender, and she operated primarily by letting her enemy waste their strength on her while she stayed cool and collected.
When she saw the wave of flames coming her way, she actually did briefly bring a wall of lava up, allowing the flames to harmlessly collide with it before she hardened it back into earth and slammed it forward. earth she could handle with ease; air she could withstand if she knew how to hold her ground, and as long as she could bend lava up fast enough, she was virtually immune to fire. water was trickier, but she had a few tracks and answers for that one as well.

as she felt the ground rumble beneath her, she solidified her feet onto the ground, also using these motions to force the earth to slow its movement and minimizing the effect. she brought up another wall of rock, solidifying it around her into extra-dense rock armor, using her seismic senses to detect her surroundings. She left a small slit for her eyes, but she was entirely aware of her surroundings.

"y'know... no matter how much th'wind howls... th'moun'n ain't bowin' to it." She would not break. Neither Elegys nor Vaatu would be able to bring her down if she had anything to say about it, and so she continued her stubborn, and very defiant, defense.
Mood: Intrigued

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:07 pm

Elegys

Vaatu's cold laughter echoed around the immediate area, cutting through the air around the pair like a rusty blade. The bald monk rose into the air, supported by a spigot of air, and extended his arms outwards. "If the mountain will not bow..." he roared, and a fell wind whipped up around the pair. Shocks of what appeared to be lightning ran through it, seemingly expelled from the man's skin. "Then it will be destroyed!"

The wind compressed suddenly, releasing a huge cacophony of explosions that tore through the ground around where Isikiro stood in her rock armour. The earth crackled and broke apart as flames leapt up from it, burning easily through the remaining grass and leaving a distinct scar of black upon the ground. "I wonder how much you need to be cooked before you pass out..."

His arms shot upwards, and the flames followed. They completely covered the armour that encased Isikiro, surrounding her both above and below. The Dark Avatar's eyes flashed a deep orange once more as he clenched his fists, and the portion of earth upon which the woman stood began to rise, the circle of flames moving with it.

And then, the air beneath him vanished. He fell towards the floor at the same time as the earth before him fell, the vicious flames having been quenched just as suddenly as his eyes had turned back to their regular colour. He collided with the ground will a dull thud, and didn't move for several seconds. Once he did, he simply looked up, trying to get a glimpse of Isikiro to check if she was okay.

In his way, however, was an apparition. Vaatu seemed to float in the air, completely blocking his vision wherever he looked.

You are mine now...

As the last syllable rung through his mind, he blacked out.

Condition: Passed Out

[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:05 am

The rock armor did in fact save Isi's life, and while it was decimated in the attack, the girl inside of it was mostly okay, sans a few bruises. She flipped backwards with surprising agility and grace, flipping from her hands to her feet to her hands again, gaining some good air on her last flip before ensuring that she was far enough away when the flames erupted to not get her face melted off or her hair singed.

She wasted no time in summoning another set of the rocky armor, trying to condense it further than the first set, to keep the heat from reaching her. It was getting rather hot in there, with sweat running down Isi's body as she felt herself nearly melting, so to speak. She had two choices--force the heat into the rocks to make it become lava, and attempt to escape, or just try to burst free of the intense heat before it cooked her alive.

Just as it seemed that she was about to get burned and roasted alive, she felt the heat stop, which caused her to force her rocks apart and let herself fall backwards, her body sighing in relief as the cool (or at least comparatively cool) air around her cooled her down as she thudded onto her back, dazed and dizzy, and a bit red, but otherwise okay. she'd be bruised and a bit sluggish when she got up, but she would be alive and not suffering any 3rd-degree burns or anything.

She was panting, breathing heavily, and would be a bit bruised and dizzy, but she was alright for the time being. It took a lot to finally knock her down, and so if she needed to further defend herself, she would force herself into overdrive to save her skin. She also hoped Elegys was okay. Frankly... she felt like they should have another date night if they could survive this. It was odd for that to be the dominant thought in her mind right now, but... things happened.
Mood: Wary
Condition: Exhausted

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunger for Knowledge   A Hunger for Knowledge - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hunger for Knowledge
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6