The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da-Zho's Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Da-Zho
Da-Zho

EXP : 1075

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:04 am

Da-Zho Yin

The forge was hot and the day was young. Da-Zho had been laboriously preparing for the reopening of his shop after his most recent travels to Kyoshi Island, and today he would resume business as usual. He had spent some time preparing a few swords and prepping more ingots to be smelted.

Da-Zho opened the front door to the Hidden Dragon Smithy and placed a flyer, stating he was open again for business. He would be staying for a while, recuperating physically and financially, while simultaneously preparing the Ludines and planning their uprising.

Da-Zho had no idea how many customers would knock upon his counter today, but it did not seem like many, Omashu was pretty quiet. Either way, he set to work behind his counter, which sat unadorned save a few glass baubles and a vague flyer advertising the Ludines. The flyer read

Ludines.
Take in the new with skepticism.
Relish the old with piety.
Do not accept petty bribery.
Too much is at stake.

The flyer carried a large colorful image of a warrior and a blacksmith, and he hoped it would draw some attention from his customers.

Hammering away at his forge, Da-Zho began his work day and hoped for his first customer.

Mood:
Condition:

[ooc]This thread does not carry plot by itself. You can "buy" weapons from Da-Zho if you want and I'll even offer you a real drawing (lol) if you want. In all seriousness, this thread is a collective meeting point and not a story thread.
Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

EXP : 5160

Character Description
Position: Dark Avatar
Nation: Air Temples

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 10:20 am

Elegys

The Hidden Dragon Smithy.

The flyers had all directed potential readers to this place, but Elegys was still wary. The placed seemed inconspicuous enough, but it could be a trap. Those who disagreed with the Industrial Revolution didn’t seem to be very high up in the Avatar’s eyes, and he doubted if she would let such a group thrive for very long.

At least it isn’t in Ba Sing Se… he thought to himself. It was said that the Earth Queen, a firm believer in the Revolution, had eyes and ears everywhere in that city. If this blacksmith was fortunate, her reach wouldn’t extend to a small shop in Omashu.

The Nomad’s eyes flashed orange for a second before returning to their natural brown; He was ready to defend himself if needs be. Over his usual airbender robes he wore a dark black cloak, with the hood pulled up to cover his bald head. He had received a few weird looks as he walked the streets of Omashu, but nobody had tried to stop him, or seemed too inquisitive. The City of the Two Lovers attracted all kinds of people – but it had never seen Elegys’ like before.

He walked through the doorway slowly, his eyes scanning the shop for any other points of entry. Satisfied that he was fairly safe here, he lowered his hood and walked over to the Blacksmith – a youngish man, although a lot larger than Elegys. He worked the forge with a practiced ease, and Elegys had to clear his throat to attract his attention.

”Peace, friend,” he said mysteriously, before reaching into his cloak and withdrawing a flyer that he had picked up. He noticed the same one on the counter in front of him, and made a faint noise of acknowledgement – he was in the right place.

He placed the flyer on the counter in front of the man, looking him straight in the eye. Although the man was undoubtedly tough, Elegys felt that he had the upper hand here, even if the blacksmith didn’t know it. Since his merge with Vaatu, he had developed a kind of sense on the power of a person, and he had realised that he could sense the energy within a person. Thus, it was fairly obvious that this man was not a bender.

”You are not the only one who wishes for balance, blacksmith. The world has been out of sorts for too long, and I mean to change that. This skewed world that the Avatar seeks to bring about will not come to pass, Da-Zho.” His eyes glinted their orange colour for the shortest of seconds before returning to their original colour. ”For I will not let it.”

Mood: Scheming
Condition: Dark Avatar

Back to top Go down
Da-Zho
Da-Zho

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:13 am

Da-Zho Yin

"Excellent, you've found one of my flyers. Strange, that in two weeks you're the only one who has visited with this in mind, though I have been on travel for quite some time." Da-Zho took the man before him in. He seemed able and full of energy, but he was quite mysterious. His little trick of glowing his eyes suggested he was a firebender, yet he was the spitting image of an air nomad. He also seemed to fill the room with power, something Da-Zho could not quite understand.

"It seems you already know who I am, though you've picked up my flyer so that's no surprise. Well, there's not much more than meets the eye. I want a world of balance, one industry could never accomodate. Is that what you want? If so, please, come with me behind the forge. Important matters like this can not be discussed here. Though the Earth Queen does not have a strong hold on Omashu, the King is known for being a supporter and he is more cunning than one would expect."

Da-Zho walked over to the front door and slid a plank of wood across to bar it. He returned to the forge and opened a door on the right side of the building, disappearing down a staircase and motioning for Elegys to follow.

Mood: Excited
Condition: Healthy

[ooc]Should probably clarify, Da-Zho like most citizens is unaware that there is a Dark Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:39 am

Elegys

Elegys nodded at the man’s words. When he walked over to bar the door, the Nomad slipped the flyer back into his cloak, glancing around the shop suspiciously. His body tensed slightly as the blacksmith approached him, but he relaxed when the man walked past and through a small doorway.

The Nomad followed quickly, keeping an eye out for anything that might give away this man’s intentions. Was he doing this so that his small shop could maintain a profit? Or did he truly believe in the good of mankind? Whatever his reasoning, Elegys always needed more allies – especially ones that had the potential to work undercover.

As they walked, the Nomad ran his hand along the walls. He could feel the earth beneath his fingertips reaching out to him, as if begging for him to bend it. He resisted the urge, though – he didn’t want this blacksmith to know too much about him before he knew the man’s intentions. As such, he decided in his mind to focus on only one element for the foreseeable future.

The obvious choice was air, but that wasn’t nearly as much fun as he could have. During his travel from the Southern Water Tribe, he had begun to practice bending the other three elements – water had gone well, due to his training with Nelekar before he became the Dark Avatar, but his fire- and earthbending were rudimentary at best. Nonetheless, he was willing to try out his ruse.

”How about a bit of light,” he said, before opening his palm in front of him. Concentrating his will, he managed to create a small flame in the palm of his hand. He kept his breathing steady as he continued to walk, managing to keep the flame alive while stopping it from getting out of hand.

Once they reached the bottom of the staircase, Elegys looked at the Blacksmith. ”So; how many are in this society of yours? You say I’m the first to visit you, but surely you aren’t working on your own?”

Back to top Go down
Da-Zho
Da-Zho

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:02 pm

Da-Zho Yin

At the bottom of the staircase was a small room, only about 40 by 20 feet. On the far wall sat a desk facing towards the doorway, scattered with papers, brushes, pens, and other assorted supplies.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to keep fire out of this room." Da-Zho opened a chest and pulled out a covered glass. Emanating from the glass was a soft blue glow that filled the room like light on an overcast day.

"Glowing water from the Northern Water Tribe. I found it on my travels in the arctic tundra and took some home. It's pretty weak so I fashioned this glass to amplify it. Anyway, you're right. I don't work completely alone, but I have no close allies either. My contacts in this cause are mostly colleagues of mine who have contacted me through mail and agreed to advertise my movement. No one has come to my shop yet. The only people who would closely work with me in this I avoid contacting. I had some... Trouble with them some years ago. Anyway, what brings you here? What's your name, and why are you eager to help keep us free from the bonds of industry?"

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Elegys

With a small noise of disappointment, Elegys carefully extinguished his flame. The blacksmith drew forth an orb and the Nomad tilted his head as he looked at it. He could sense the spiritual energy emanating from it, although its true power seemed lost on Da-Zho. He looked up at the blacksmith’s eyes before walking over to the desk.

”My name is Elegys,” he said slowly, his deep voice reverberating around the small room. ”And I simply wish to maintain balance in the world. The Avatar has been slacking in her duties, so it falls to others to complete her task for her. The Air Nomads disagreed with my views – they prefer a less direct approach than I insisted upon. But something must be done about this, and quickly.”

He turned around to look at Da-Zho again. ”I trust you have seen the flyers advertising the Avatar’s new city? She has named it after herself, and it is said to be a hub for the Revolution, once it is finished being built at least. If you want to truly make a difference, it’s there that we must act.”

He stepped forwards, looking up slightly at the taller man. ”How far are you willing to take this, Da-Zho? I am willing to help you, but I need to know that you’ll be able to follow through with what you say.”

Back to top Go down
Da-Zho
Da-Zho

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Da-Zho Yin

The Air Nomads, hm, that would explain his clothing, thought Da-Zho. He didn't think too much of it, after all, he had met a young firebending traveller with a similar background on his travels.

"I know of this city that the Avatar plans on building. I also have a connection to someone inside who has agreed to send information as it becomes available to him, but I have received little from him so far. I agree that the heart of our problem, and the heart of the Avatar's problems, resides there, although right now it's not much of a city. I don't know your plans of course, Elegys, but possibly they are similar to mine. My goal is to attempt to persuade the other world leaders that this city will be only harmful to them. My goal is to persuade the common people that the factories that they so fervently hope for will end up being systems of control over them. I have taken a hands-off approach, but it sounds to me like you want to cut right into the problem, and I am willing to go that far, I just haven't met anyone powerful enough to work with me yet. Maybe you are? You have an aura of power about you, even I can feel that."

Da-Zho definitely thought the firebender was hiding something from him, some ability or knowledge, but he decided not to press. He wanted to hear Elegys's plan first.

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:06 pm

Elegys

The Nomad shook his head. ”You’ll have no luck with the world leaders, Da-Zho. The Fire Lord and Earth Queen are wrapped around the Avatar’s little finger, and the Southern Water Tribe Chieftain won’t expose his views so publically. As for the Northern Chief, I doubt we’d be able to get the Avatar’s Mother to turn against her,” he said with a sigh. ”I doubt any kind of action could rouse the Air Nomads into a fight with the Avatar. We’re pretty much on our own here, Blacksmith.”

As the man continued, Elegys stiffened. When he mentioned the aura of power that apparently surrounded the Nomad, he let out a low growl. ”My power isn’t in question here. I have more than enough to do whatever is necessary. Even so, we can’t strike at the Avatar directly, it’s too dangerous. We need to cut off any supplies heading to Zulera City, and take it down from the outside. And then, when I grow even stronger, I will confront her.”

”I have a few allies still at the Southern Tribe, as far as I am aware. But other than that, we will have to act alone. Do you know where they are importing materials from? Where do you get your metal from?”

Back to top Go down
Da-Zho
Da-Zho

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Da-Zho Yin

"I did not expect the world leaders to value my word, just to know of it. It's the common people that we most need to persuade."

Da-Zho walked over to to the desk in the back of the room and picked up a stack of letters. He combed through, picking out some key information.

"These letters come from my cooperator that's with the Avatar right now. According to him, there are no supply lines or anything to Zulera's City. According to his reports, they haven't started even building the city, although it is supposedly on an island that the Avatar created.

"My metal comes from a small village in the Western Earth Kingdom, near the Mo Cea Sea shoreline. I highly doubt they would get their metal from there, it's production capacity is too low to sell to large buyers. As of now, there aren't any supply lines to eliminate."

Da-Zho had anticipated that this would be a game of patience, but he was somewhat nervous about whether Elegys would realize that as well. I should ask my cooperator to get me more details, he's been disappointing recently, thought Da-Zho.

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Elegys

”Hmm…” Elegys contemplated. With no supply lines or even a city to sabotage, their plans seemed a bit short at the minute. He lowered his eyes as he thought on the matter, considering where to start. He settled upon what he wanted to do and looked up at Da-Zho. ”We need to work to limit her allies, then. As I see it, that means we can either confront her directly at Full Moon Bay to try to stop her gaining any help, or we can work in the shadows.”

He stepped up to the desk and pulled a roll of parchment out of his cloak. He flattened it on the table, revealing it to be a map. ”From what I understand, the island has been raised here,” he said, placing his finger in the ocean between the Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom. ”Which means they’re either getting materials in by sea or air. We need to find anybody who might have the capacity to supply such a city and convince them otherwise. We also need to set up a base of operations close by in case it comes to force.”

A faint smile crawled onto Elegys’ face. A thought had come to his mind – Omashu. The city would make a perfect base for them, with its proximity to the sea and the defensive capabilities. ”You say the King supports the Revolution? Maybe it’s time I paid him a little visit…”

Back to top Go down
Da-Zho
Da-Zho

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:28 pm

Da-Zho Yin

"I did not expect the world leaders to value my word, just to know of it. It's the common people that we most need to persuade."

A small grin grew across Da-Zho's face. "The last time I visited the King of Omashu, he was not very receptive, but recently he has been a bit adverse to the Earth Queen's plans. I do not think it would be super difficult, to bring him to our side."

Da-Zho looked down and drew open a compartment of the desk. Out of it he pulled a beautiful compound bow and a quiver full of arrows. He slipped both over his shoulder and said, "There are some other ways to deal with him too, and I know how we can get in."

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Elegys

When the man drew forth the bow, Elegys was shocked. He had thought such a man would wield a weapon like a greatsword or a large club, not something as delicate as a bow. He shrugged though – who was he to judge?

”I don’t know about you, but I am not a criminal. I don’t mean to sneak into the Palace under some false pretence – we will use the front door, and convince the King to give us what we want. Oh,” he said, turning towards the staircase. ”But bring the bow with you, just in case. We wouldn’t want to be underprepared, right?”

He walked quickly up the staircase, his mind whirring once more. What would the reaction in the city be if they were to take control? He had never been to Omashu before, but he believed that the inhabitants were largely people who worked with their hands, and as such would lose out if an Industrial Revolution were to come to pass. Maybe, with a push in the right direction, they could be convinced to fight for their livelihoods.

Without warning, Elegys dropped down to one knee, gripping the side of his head. ”No… This isn’t right…” he murmured, his voice distinctly different from earlier – it’s previous deep, commanding tone was gone, replaced by a much more remorseful voice. ”We can do this… A different way…”

”Ha.” The other voice had returned, and Elegys rose to his feet, shaking his head slightly. His old self had tried to creep out, but didn’t he understand? Only together, Elegys and Vaatu, could they complete their noble quest. He turned to look at Da-Zho, nodding once.

He walked over to the door and unbarred it, throwing it open and stepping outside. It was only just past noon and the sun was high in the sky – Elegys felt the power of it flow through his body, and he smiled ferally. ”To the Palace, then. There is no time to lose.”

He walked off at a fair pace towards the Palace, keen to get this over with. For better or for worse, he would control Omashu come nightfall.

Back to top Go down
Da-Zho
Da-Zho

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Da-Zho Yin

Da-Zho cringed. He had been trying to leave behind criminal tendencies, why hadn't it occured to him at first to just be straightforward about it? "Of course, we'll be straightforward to him, but I'd never be caught without my bow." Da-Zho came up the staircase and joined Elegys.

They stepped out of the door. There were two messenger hawks on the perch of the window on the second floor, Da-Zho's home. Two hawks before noon? I wonder what that could be.. thought Da-Zho, but there was no time. He walked off with Elegys towards the palace.

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Elegys

The Nomad began to walk faster when he saw the Palace appear in the distance. He pulled his hood up over his head, not quite ready to reveal himself just yet. There were soldiers outside of the huge main doors, and Elegys walked right up to them without hesitation.

”I seek an audience with the King,” he said loudly, and the guards looked at each other before looking at Elegys.

“And who are you?” one asked, looking him up and down. The Nomad turned his full attention onto him, scowl on his face.

”I have come to speak to the King about an urgent matter, and you would be wise to grant me entry. I wouldn’t want you to lose your job over such a bad judgement call.”

The two guards glanced at each other again, gulping slightly. The one who had spoken nodded, his eyes still on Elegys. He raised his spear into the ear and brought the butt down onto the ground. The huge earth doors began to open slowly, and the Nomad nodded to the guard. ”See? That wasn’t too hard, was it?”

He walked through the doors without awaiting a reply from the guards. He assumed that Da-Zho was following him, and he walked straight down the room and towards the throne at the end. A man sat upon it, gazing down at the pair. Elegys stood before him with his hands crossed behind his back, staring up into his eyes.

”I come to address the King of Omashu.”

The King fidgeted slightly in his seat. “I am he. What have you come here for, traveller? What is it that you seek?”

The edge of Elegys’ mouth curled up slightly. ”I ask a boon of you; I need your city.”

The King didn’t reply straight away. His face was incredulous, and it looked as if he thought Elegys might be joking. When he saw the seriousness of his features though, his face grew stern.

“And what, pray tell, do you need it for?”

”Ah, my dear monarch; things are happening in the world that you have no power to conceive. The industrial revolution that the Avatar is ushering in could prove to be the end of us all. This city can serve as a base of operations while be stop the revolution in its tracks – with or without your help.”

The King rose to his feet, pointing down at Elegys with a quivering hand. “The Queen herself has endorsed the revolution, making you a traitor to the Earth Kingdom if you try and disrupt it! Guards, arrest this man!”

Several guards rushed forwards, spears pointing at the pair of men. Elegys turned to Da-Zho, his face stoic. ”Good job you brought that bow after all,” he said, before turning back to look at the King. ”I am not of your nation. I will not come quietly, nor will I cower under the gaze of any man. I gave you a chance, King of Omashu; now I will take the city by force.”

His arms flew upwards as if spring-loaded, and his eyes glinted their distinctive orange colour. Flames poured out of his hands, and he directed them in front of him to clear a path towards the King. The guards in his way dived aside, eager to avoid the burning attack. He shook his hands slightly to try and get the flames to dissipate, but it was harder than he thought. With a growl, he took in a deep breath before blowing on them, augmenting it with his airbending talents to put out the blaze.

He stepped forwards to the throne quickly, relying on Da-Zho to watch his back. ”There is nobody to come to your aid now. You are finished.” he pulled back his hood, revealing his head and bald face. He gripped the King by his tunic and tried to raise him in the air, but the monarch was ready. With a stamp of his foot, Elegys was sent flying backwards, hit with a huge rock that the King had sent at him. He managed to keep his feet, but a small dribble of blood leaked from his mouth.

”You’re going to regret that.”

Back to top Go down
Da-Zho
Da-Zho

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Da-Zho Yin

Da-Zho glimpsed the first few seconds of Elegys's assault on the guards and kind and knew he would be more helpful to turn around and stem off the sure flow of reinforcements the roar of fire would bring. Truly enough, the doors opened and five guards rushed in, spears aloft. Da-Zho drew his first arrow and dispatched guard number one with an arrow to the knee. He would try to leave out killing the guards if necessary, but they would have to go down in one way or another. The second guard threw his spear, but Da-Zho stepped aside and it clattered into a column. As the guard readjusted to draw his sword, Da-Zho threw a rock he had in his pocket at the guard's head, knocking him unconscious. The next two guards were advancing slowly, right next to each other. Da-Zho drew two arrows and let them loose, one finding a guard's thigh and the other landing in the other's stomach. Oops, that one went a little wild, but he should be fine. The final guard was stunned, and didn't look to be more than sixteen years old. "Leave this room and I will leave you unhurt!" Da-Zho yelled, and sure enough the teenager turned and ran. Entering to fill the doorway was a man as large as Da-Zho. He lifted a huge rock from the ground and kicked it towards Da-Zho. Da-Zho cursed under his breath and rolled out of the way, surprisingly agile for a man his size. He would have to use that to his advantage here.

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:24 am

Elegys

With only the slightest of glances backwards, Elegys took in his ally’s situation. He seemed to be handling himself alright, so the Dark Avatar turned back to the King. ”You can either surrender or we will force you into submission. Choose wisely,” he said threateningly. The King simply smiled at him though, causing Elegys to frown.

“You aren’t strong enough, Firebender. You’re weak, and I’ll simply overcome you and throw you in prison.”

The King jumped forwards with his arms outstretched, causing the ground beneath Elegys’ feet to crumble, a huge crack appearing. He acted quickly though, diving out of the way. Just where he was about to land, however, a huge pillar of earth rose up to strike him in the chest, sending him flying onto his back.

“You don’t stand a chance, outsider. Time to end this.”

The King brought both of his arms up, causing two huge walls of earth to enclose Elegys, trapping him in the makeshift prison. He then turned to Da-Zho, a smile on his face. “And you’re next – don’t worry, I’ll find a cell big enough for both of you.”

He stepped towards the Blacksmith, but froze when he heard a noise coming from where he had trapped Elegys. He turned towards the jail in surprise, just in time to see a hand burst through the earth, causing the wall to shatter.

The Dark Avatar rose to his feet, his eyes burning with power. He took a step towards the King, who stumbled back in fear. “W-What are you?”

Elegys stepped right up to the man, his face devoid of emotion. ”I am the balance, King of Omashu. And your city is mine.”

He thrust his hand towards the man’s chest, a burst of air flying towards him and knocking him into the far wall. He hit it and crumpled, knocked out cold. The Nomad flipped his hand over and clenched his fist, causing a typhoon to form underneath the King and bring him closer to the Dark Avatar. Once he was right in front of the man, he allowed the typhoon to fade, dropping the King to the floor.

Turning to Da-Zho, he couldn’t help but grin. ”Phase one is complete. The city is ours.”

Condition: Shaken

Back to top Go down
Da-Zho
Da-Zho

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:03 am

Da-Zho Yin

Da-Zho had been dodging blows from the large earthbender for about a minute, looking for a good opening to fire. He had had no luck until Elegys turned into a bending juggernaut, like an Avatar. Da-Zho was stunned, having no idea that the man was capable of that, but turned around in time to see the large earthbender fleeing. Drawing his bow, Da-Zho dispatched the man quietly, probably best to keep word of what had just happened from spreading.

"The city is ours" said Elegys, and Da-Zho nodded. "I don't think they stood much of a chance, not against whatever you just did."

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:59 am

Elegys

”They didn’t know who they were dealing with. Now they do.”

Elegys nodded too, grabbing the King by his collar and dragging him over to the throne. He placed his slumped body at the foot of it before glancing at the bodies on the floor. He hadn’t wanted it to come to this, but it was necessary. He ran a hand over his bald head before motioning to Da-Zho and moving further into the Palace.

The pair was not stopped as they walked through the corridors – it seemed that the entire defence force had tried to stop them in the throne room, leaving nobody to bother them now. He made his way to the balcony that overlooked the city without seeing a single soul on his way. Once he emerged into the light of day, he turned to look at the Blacksmith.

”We need to find allies, Da-Zho. Spread the word about stopping the Revolution, but keep it quiet. We don’t want the Avatar turning up to ruin our plans just yet. I have some work to do in the meantime – make sure I am not disturbed. And throw the King in the dungeons – I don’t want him around when I sit upon the throne.”

In one smooth motion, Elegys had installed himself as the leader of Omashu, even if the common people didn’t know it yet. He dropped to the ground and crossed his legs, entering a meditative stance and preparing to enter the Spirit World.

”Remember; secrecy is key now. The endgame is about to begin, and we must be prepared.”

He closed his eyes, and within seconds his spirit was gone, transported to a different world. He was still slightly aware of his body however, and could come back at any time if anything was to happen to it or he was needed.

Condition:

Back to top Go down
Da-Zho
Da-Zho

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Da-Zho Yin

Da-Zho was busy while Elegys was in the spirit world. He took the King down to the dungeon and locked him. Still, there were no guards anywhere, so Da-Zho put him in an earthbender cell and took all the keys from the guardhouse. No one would be freeing the King today. He came back up into the throne room, Elegys was still gone. Not knowing how long he would be gone, Da-Zho left the palace and surveyed the outside. One guard had attempted to hide behind an earthen barrier and scout the palace, but Da-Zho's trained eye picked him up and he eliminated the threat with a single arrow. The guard's fight was over and it was time for Da-Zho to bring in some help.

Back at the Hidden Dragon Forge, two more messenger hawks had perched upon the window of the second floor. Da-Zho went up the stairs into his home and brought their messages inside. He opened each one, one was from his cooperator with the Avatar, two were from supporters in the Earth Kingdom and Fire Nation. The last letter was from the Avatar herself. Da-Zho wrote a response to that one immediately and sent the hawk out to carry the message. The message from his cooperator outlined details of the Avatar's city. Da-Zho folded that and put it in his pocket. The letter from the Earth Kingdom turned out to actually be from Omashu, its writer had simply wanted to remain unnoticed. The letter told of a small group of men who wanted to join Da-Zho and hoped he would come to meet them. Fine, Da-Zho thought, I recognize the handwriting, they could not take me in a trap. I will meet them.

They were in another forge. The blacksmith was a metalbender and the other three men carried swords. "Duya, good to see you again, friend. I see you want to join my movement. Come to the palace with me, we've taken control of the city."

[ooc] These men are NPCs. I haven't gotten any other major supporters yet so these are a small fighting force we can use.
Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:19 am

Elegys

With a deep sigh, Elegys opened his eyes. His time in the Spirit World had, as ever, been enlightening. Ever since he had discovered the passage between the worlds with Avatar Zulera, he had set aside time each and every day to enter the strange realm and simply roam the plains, studying the spirits and the unusual activities.

After he had fused with Vaatu, his entire experience of the world had changed. The world seemed to bend to his will, and exerting his control over the lesser spirits was easy. In that realm, he was truly a Master – now he just had to finish his mastery in the material realm.

He rose to his feet slowly, his mind collating the things he had learnt during his journey. He could feel the change that had overcome the Spirits since his ascension to the position of Dark Avatar. They seemed agitated, and strangely eager to try and please the spirit within the Airbender. He supposed that, with Vaatu free, the spirits were free to engage in their natural behaviour, without Chaos being locked away.

Now was not the time for spiritual contemplation, however. He had business to attend to, and he had to do it quickly. He left the balcony and walked through the deserted palace, stopping only to take an apple from a fruit bowl that he found in the guard’s quarters above the dungeon. He took a bite from it as he stepped down into the area containing the cells, walking over to the only currently occupied cell.

It was a huge cage made entirely of wood – the perfect prison for a talented Earthbender. Within was a figure sprawled on the floor, clearly passed out; it was the King. With a wave of his hand, Elegys drew forth water from a nearby jug and directed it straight into the King’s face, causing him to awaken with a splutter.

“W-where am I?” he muttered, wiping the water from his face. His eyes darted around quickly as he took in his surroundings, before falling on Elegys. “You!” he roared, jumping to his feet and pushing himself up against the wooden bars, extending an arm through to try and reach Elegys. The Nomad had been prepared for this though, and stood a step further away than the King could reach.

“Who are you? What do you want with my city?”

”This isn’t your city any more. It’s my city now, and will be for as long as I require it. Your Kingly duties aren’t required anymore. As for who I am, is it really so hard to guess?” he said, before causing the apple in his hand to rise slowly. He had created a small burst of air underneath it, and with his other hand he drew the water from the King’s face, manipulating it so that it surrounded his apple.

”I’m the Avatar. And your reign is over.”

Condition:

Back to top Go down
Da-Zho
Da-Zho

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 5:27 pm

Da-Zho Yin

Da-Zho and his new companions arrived at the palace. "We're looking for the guards, they fled once the King fell, but I think they're still here." The group began to search around the palace, and slowly detained a large collection of the Kingsguard. They brought the guards to the front walkway to the palace.

"Guards, your King is powerless, my order is now in charge of Omashu. I will allow you to join our cause and resume your position and continue your lives, but this who will not join will be exiled from the city."

One of the guards, an older man stood up and spat at Da-Zho, "The King of Omashu is its only rightful leader! Send me away!" Da-Zho nodded towards one of the swordsmen, and he grabbed the guard and escorted him away, out of the city. The rest of the guards were not so sure, and glanced around at each other until the teenager Da-Zho had nearly killed in the throne room stood.

"I'll join. My ties are to Omashu, not the King." Da-Zho grinned slightly, offering his hand to the guard, who shook it. Slowly, the rest of the guards followed suit, until no more resisted. They realized what their oaths truly meant, and so Da-Zho did not expect them to swear loyalty to him, but only to Omashu. Followed by his growing entourage, Da-Zho walked into the throne room, but Elegys had left. Presumably to the dungeon, but Da-Zho would not need to follow him.

"Guards, reorganize and return to the posts that must be guarded, and take my friends with you. Do not spread word that the rulers have changed, and if any people show up to the palace for any business, turn them away. We are not yet receiving visitors."

Mood: Tired
Condition: Tired

Back to top Go down
Elegys
Elegys

Character Description

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:10 pm

Elegys

The Nomad nodded in approval as he watched the Blacksmith sending the guards out to do their duty. He stood at the doorway to the dungeons watching, slightly in the shadows so as not to be noticed. When the guards moved away to carry out their tasks, Elegys walked out from the darkness and leaned against the throne.

”We will be ready soon. But I have another task of you in the time being – it is time to prepare for the end. I need you to go into the town and bring me any bending teachers you can find – Earth, Fire or Water, I need them all. Don’t raise suspicions – make something up as to why you are summoning them.”

At that, he turned and walked towards the door that led to the Royal Chambers. Once he reached it, he turned back to Da-Zho. ”Good work today. Our goals will be realised soon enough.”

Mood: Ready to Learn
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Da-Zho
Da-Zho

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Da-Zho Yin

"I will find some."

The truth was, it would be difficult to find bending teachers of the prowess necessary for Elegys's goals. Da-Zho had come to understand Elegys was a sort of anti-avatar, definitely beneficial to Da-Zho's goals, and needing teachers of a high capability.

Da-Zho would not be petitioning the streets, the risk was too high and he wouldn't find anyone good enough there. In addition, none of the bending teachers in the city could be trusted, they had strong ties with the King and were only possible threats. It would be necessary to find instructors of a subtler nature.

The blacksmith returned to his shop and set pen to paper. He would need benders from outside the city, some very specific people who could be trusted to work in such a backroom environment. Hopefully his persuasive abilities would not fail him in this.

Mood: Working
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Da-Zho's Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da-Zho's Shop   Da-Zho's Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Da-Zho's Shop
Page 1 of 1