The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New User Looking to Start RPing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fan-Lei
Fan-Lei

EXP : 1185
Birthday : 1998-07-08

Character Description
Position: Travelling Fire Nomad
Nation: Fire Nation

New User Looking to Start RPing Empty
PostSubject: New User Looking to Start RPing   New User Looking to Start RPing EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:37 am

I figured that rather than just hopping on an open thread, no clue what to do, I'd start a thread of my own. Unfortunately, I don't really know what to do.

My character is a traveller, and right now is somewhere in the Earth Kingdom. Where exactly is undecided. I have no specific goals yet for my character, and he has no place in the main storyline so that won't give him any goals either, as far as I know.

For now I'm basically up for any RP style, because as you can see I don't really know what I'm doing yet lol.
Back to top Go down
Asafu
Asafu

EXP : 310
Birthday : 1994-09-29

Character Description
Position: Trader
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New User Looking to Start RPing   New User Looking to Start RPing EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:24 pm

If he's in or around the Si Wong desert, he could meet up with Asafu. Any idea what your guy is doing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetary.org/
Fan-Lei
Fan-Lei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New User Looking to Start RPing   New User Looking to Start RPing EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:40 pm

I think a meet up there would be fine, though I've had an idea for a quest I want my character to embark on, taking him back to the Fire Nation, if you'd be interested let me know, although parts would only be firebender accessible. I can give more details if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: New User Looking to Start RPing   New User Looking to Start RPing EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:57 am

I'd be glad to RP with you. I don't know if you had a plot in mind or if you wanted me to make one, but location-wise, I could go anywhere with Kei, so that is not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Tabauin Huggins
Tabauin Huggins

EXP : 160
Birthday : 1997-11-24

Character Description
Position: Wandering Child
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New User Looking to Start RPing   New User Looking to Start RPing EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:27 am

I've made a topic on Ba Sing Se called money problems so if you want to rp on that I wouldn't mind because no one has rped on it yet apart from me.
And if he goes anywhere else I wouldn't mind going there with my character
Back to top Go down
Fan-Lei
Fan-Lei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: New User Looking to Start RPing   New User Looking to Start RPing EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 7:09 am

Yea I had an idea of what I wanted my character to do, but that didn't take off so now I'm kind of aimless. I might check out Money Problems, and if it suits I'll try it. Kei if you have need of a firebender I'd also be open to RPing with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New User Looking to Start RPing   New User Looking to Start RPing Empty

Back to top Go down

New User Looking to Start RPing
Page 1 of 1