The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello! Welcome to... Not My Website!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fan-Lei
Fan-Lei

EXP : 1185
Birthday : 1998-07-08

Character Description
Position: Travelling Fire Nomad
Nation: Fire Nation

Hello! Welcome to... Not My Website! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Welcome to... Not My Website!   Hello! Welcome to... Not My Website! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:41 pm

Hello, I am a new member of this forum.

I suppose it's assumed that I am a fan of Avatar and all that so I'll talk about other stuff.

My name's Ethan, I'm 16 years old and I am mostly a music nerd. I play seven instruments, primarily the french horn and the drums. I participate in band, marching band, symphony orchestra, and I have a rock band. I also perform in color guard and plan to march color guard in drum corps in my future.

I'm not completely a music nerd though. I also play ice hockey as a goalie and I plan to go to college and then pharmacy school, I want to become a pharmacist.

When it comes to roleplay websites like this, I sometimes have trouble staying active. These websites aren't super active, as you may know, and though I love to RP and consider myself somewhat skilled, my attention span unfortunately drops. I'm gonna try to not do that here.

If you have anymore questions for me I'll be happy to answer
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Welcome to... Not My Website!   Hello! Welcome to... Not My Website! EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 3:52 am

Music Nerds are usually the coolest nerds (though this is probably biased, I admit I am one too) so welcome to this site.

I admit this website hasn't been active these past few days, myself included, but I just had a chaotic week and haven't had much of a chance to post anything. I'm usually on this site daily, so I'm sure I will probably catch you around more.

Anyways, this is my main account I use on this site, but people usually just call me "Pimp Daddy" for some reason.

Whenever you get a character up and running, I'd be glad to RP with you with Kei.
Back to top Go down
Fan-Lei
Fan-Lei

EXP : 1185
Birthday : 1998-07-08

Character Description
Position: Travelling Fire Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Welcome to... Not My Website!   Hello! Welcome to... Not My Website! EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:33 am

Yea, this website seems more active than a lot of other RPs I've visited, but I'm also used to super rapid-fire RPs so this probably just feels slow until I'm used to it.
Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Welcome to... Not My Website!   Hello! Welcome to... Not My Website! EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:11 am

welp, we ain't necessarily rapid-fire-RPers here, but we do try to stay pretty active, barring holiday weeks or what have you.

Otherwise, I and the other admins (which are really all just me except for a couple that belong to my accomplice) are fairly active most of the time and are here to help, both in terms of answering questions, approving characters, or offering plots and RPs to join.
hit me up (Zulera) if you wanna know more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Welcome to... Not My Website!   Hello! Welcome to... Not My Website! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! Welcome to... Not My Website!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: