The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyorin
Kyorin

EXP : 3005

Character Description
Position: Dai Li Elite
Nation: Earth Kingdom

The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Kyorin

"To hell with this..." Kyorin sighed. He rose a pillar of earth underneath him, launching him into the ksy and braking a part of the docks. Mid air, he heard a loud bang. Was that, a Flintlock? If Kei was shot with that, then.. He needed to keep this boat here. He waited to get a little closer to the ground, dodging most of the projectiles hurled at him midflight. Once close enough, he shot earth spikes from under the water into the boat, severely damaging the hull and letting water rush in. They wouldn't set sail for a while.

He changed direction in the air, and dove bomb for one of the water benders. He wasn't expecting a head on collision, and sat there like deer in the headlights. Kyorin smashed into him, taking them both into the water. Once at the floor, Kyorin used the sand there to pierce through the man's throat. He bled out, and water rushed in. This guy was dead. He used the rest of the sand to rise up in a vortex of sand, much like the waterbender was. Needless to say, the men were a little in shock of the cloud of blood that was forming in the water and the damage to their ship. "Who fired their Flintlock?!" He screamed to everyone he could see, on the boat or not. It was most likely the leader, but anyone could have grabbed it.

By now, Earth Kingdom Soldiers began to appear through the streets, and started to surround the boat and the docks.

Mood:Worried
Condition:Sweating
Link: "https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1749-kyorin-the-snake-acer"

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Kei

To the relief of the man with the suit and flintlock, the Water Bender managed to successfully catch the glass Cylinder before it hit the ground. The man also saw that Kei had fallen and had stopped moving.
The Fire bender than spoke up, looking over the side of the boat towards the dock, "Hey, we need to get moving, Earth Kingdom Soldiers are here already."
"Shit," The man with the suit said, "We don't have time to deal...-!"

The man with the suit was suddenly caught by surprise as he was unable to speak. A metal weighted wire had caught him around the throat and was choking him. Looking behind him, The man with a suit saw that the wire originated from Kei, who was standing and appeared perfectly fine. Before the man with the suit could figure out how the bullet didn't at least wound Kei, Kei sent electricity running from his hands into the wire then into the man, knocking the man unconscious instantly.

Kei smiled to himself. It seems things worked out exactly as he believed they would. The bullet had indeed hit him, but the projectile never actually pierced his Kevlar lined Trench Coat. Not to mention that the Mail Plate he wore under the Trench Coat actually stopped most of the force, leaving him with a somewhat small bruise from the impact. His enemies took the bait and Kei was given an opening to take one of them out instantly. Now all that was left was two more people.

The Fire Bender and Water Bender turned around to face Kei, but as they did, two Earth Kingdom Soldiers jumped up on to the deck of the ship from the dock using earth bending. As they did, one of the Soldiers sent a baseball sized rock flying at the head of the water bender. The rock hit and the water bender was knocked unconscious as well.

As the water bender fell, the glass cylinder was dropped and cracked open as it hit the ground. A very faint, yellowish gas came out and covered the area around the Fire Bender, Water Bender and the suited man. The Fire Bender started coughing and fell to the ground. Soon both the Fire Bender, the Water Bender, and the suited man started having intense seizures. The violent shaking stopped and the three criminals slowly got up and looked at the two Earth Kingdom soldiers.

The Earth Kingdoms soldiers had their fists up, ready to attack, but the fear in their eyes were clear. They had no idea what was going on, but it looked terrible. The three criminals gave a horrible howl and charged the Soldiers with inhuman speed. The soldiers sent a flurry of rocks at the three charging criminals, but it seemed to do nothing as the criminals didn't stop at the pain and kept charging. When the criminals came within distance of the Soldiers, they bit them. Soon, the Earth Kingdom soldiers also underwent the same, strange process the Criminals went, falling to the ground with Violent seizures and then rising, with a feral mind. Then two of the criminals and the two soldiers jumped over board, no doubt to go after the others on the dock.

Kei knew this was bad. A virus of some sort? It seemed to spread fast. If not stopped soon, a lot of chaos could erupt. There was one more infected person on the deck of the ship, the suited man. Perhaps the body was the same, but the person wasn't. The look the suited man gave him was one that belonged not to an intelligent being, but that of a beast. With a nasty snarl, the infected man charged Kei with inhuman speeds.

Kei threw shurikens at the man as he came, but they seemed to do nothing as they hit the man. As the man drew closer, Kei drew his massive two handed sword and stabbed the man in the leg. The pain did nothing however, and the man trying to reach for Kei. Kei tried to knock the man unconscious by conducting electricity through the sword, but it did nothing.

Kei didn't have time for this and even though he wasn't one for killing, sometimes sacrifices had to be made. Kei pulled the sword out of the man's leg and decapitated him on the spot. Thankfully this was enough to stop the man and finally kill him. Kei looked overboard and saw chaos had overtaken the docks during this time.

-----------------------------

When the Earth Kingdom soldiers arrived, the people fighting Kyorin were thrown into complete disarray. Half of them continued to fight Kyorin, but the other half turned to face the Soldiers. It would seem like the turning point in the battle and that the 'Crewmen' were going to lose the battle, but then, four people jumped off of the side of the ship, landing on Earth Kingdom Soldiers and 'Crewmen' alike, biting them and infected them with the same, strange feral virus they had.

Soon, the Ferals began biting and infecting everyone nearby and the entire dock turned into something straight out of a horror novel. It was chaos. The Ferals didn't die when they should have and each time they took out a normal person, they were added to their ranks.

*It should be noted at this time that the Ferals paid no attention to the man Kyorin killed and that the dead man never rose.*

Mood: Horrified
Condition: Somewhat Fine

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:43 am

[OOC: So Kyorin's post got deleted, and he didn't want to retype it, so he just told me to continue on. What Kyorin had done in his previous post was basically set up an Earth Wall around the docks and jumped on to the deck of the ship, 'WaveRider' in search of Kei.]

Kei

"Kyorin!" Kei called out to the Dai Li agent as he had landed on the deck of WaveRider, "Quickly, we need to get out of here! The cause of the Feralness, it's some kind of gas! I think it was meant to be a weapon for somewhere else, but an accident took place and it was released here instead!"

Kei told Kyorin to follow him as he worked his way to the other side of the ship on the side opposite of where the gas was released.
"Your wall should hold them back for now, but it won't hold them forever. We need to do something, now!"

As if on que, two Fire Nation Zeppelins appeared overhead, one directly above the ship, the other directly above the docked area. Imediatly, Fire Nation's Special Operations soldiers began ziplining down into the chaos. On top of their normal full black uniforms, the Operatives wore some kind of mask, no doubt used to protect them from the Gaseous Weapon. 25 Operatives descended into the chaos and faced off with the Ferals. They used long spears to keep the Ferals out of reached and burned them down with Fire Bending. They were no doubt prepared for something like this to happen. It was already odd enough that despite being an Earth Kingdom Territory, The Fire Nation's Spec Ops showed up, not the Dai Li agents.

There was the screams of burning Ferals down in the courtyard and much of the dock was on fire. The Operative Fire Benders were using their ability like flamethrowers, burning anything that could be destroyed. They began setting flame to the interior of the boat, weeding out any Feral left down their and killed them on the spot.

A Spec Op approached Kyorin and Kei.
Kei tapped Kyorin on the shoulder and said, "Hey, can you do all the talking? I don't have good history with these guys."

The Spec Op stopped in front of Kyorin and Kei. He glanced at Kei, then looked back at Kyorin.
"Agent Kyorin," He spoke, "Your help was much apreciated, but this situation is now under Fire Nation Control. The Dai Li aren't needed here any longer."

Mood: Careful

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Kyorin

"A gas created those things? That's insane!" He shouted as he followed Kei. "I agree! We need to do someth-" He stopped mid sentence as he spotted Fire Nation Zeppelins coming in. "What the hell is Fire Nation doing here?" He asked Kei.

He watched and relaxed as he saw that the Spec Ops were dealing with the Ferals easily. But, how? They seemed trained for this, no. More than trained, as if this had happened before. And how did they know this was happening at this moment? His train of thought was interrupted by his shoulder being tapped. "Hm?" Kyorin made a sound to ask what was up, but he got his answer as the Spec Ops Operative approached him. "Who's your commanding officer. I have questions for him. A lot of questions." He folded his arms. He wasn't angry about getting help, he was just confused and wanted this to get sorted out as quickly as possible. Well, He was a little angry. It had been a while since he had fought, and they just took his chance away.

Mood:
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:38 am

Kei

"The Commanding Officer?" The Operative replied, "That would be me. As for what is going on here, I am afraid that's all classified. This is all Fire Nation internal affairs, we apologize for the inconvienience on your Nation. We assure you that this mess will be cleaned up before the day's end."

As the Commanding Officer spoke, one of the Zeppelins landed on the ground in the docks. It seemed most of the Ferals had been dealt with, evident by the powerful smell of burning flesh in the air. A large black column of smoke rose from a burning pile of dead bodies in the center of the dock.

From the landed Zeppelin exited two people. First, was a largely built man entirely dressed in a Hazard suit. As such it was difficult to tell what he looked like. It was clear though, that this man was a scientist.

The second person to exit the Zeppelin was an even larger man. Unlike any of the other Fire Nation people in the courtyard, This person wore a hooded cloak which completely covered his entire body. In one of his hands, the Man wielded a massive scythe.

Kei's heart briefly stopped as he saw the second person exit the Zeppelin. He recognized him. It was someone he fought a while back when the Xuri attacked the Fire Nation. The Scythe wielder was a Xuri member.

Kei didn't want to make a scene and as a result, kept his surprise to a minimum. It was unknown to him if the Xuri were connected to the Chemical weapon somehow, but now was not the time to find out. For all he knew, him and Kyorin were in great danger should the Commanding Officer believe that Kei was onto something he shouldn't know.

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin got in the face of this man, . "I'm sorry, Classified? This has happened on MY territory, killed MY people, and blew up MY hospital. I don't give a flying BISON about your classified. Now, you are going to tell me HOW you knew this was happening, WHO these people are, and WHAT happened to my citizens, Or I'll see you as a hostile enemy force invading Earth Kingdom territory. And Trust me, as the Dai Li's only Elite member and closest to Queen Meili, she will have a word with Fire Lord Tarek about this if you don't answer my questions!"

Mood: Outraged
Condition:

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:22 am

Kei

Crap. Kei thought to himself, Kyorin's starting to make a scene. At this rate, we'll attract the attention of the scythe wielder.

"Agent Kyorin," The Commanding Officer said carefully, "I told you once already to back down. Continuing to refuse will be an act of aggression."

Kei knew a fight here would be no good. There were too many Fire Nation Spec Ops and the massive Scythe wielder they would have to deal with if a fight broke out between the two sides. Those were terrible odds for Kyorin and Kei.

"Kyorin," Kei whispered to Kyorin, "The man's right. As of now, this is out of our hands. We would need to approach this situation from a different perspective. Besides, I REALLY think we need to leave. There is a bit of a problem..."
Kei didn't mention it because he was afraid the Commanding Officer would hear, but the problem was the suspected Xuri member. He didn't know why the scythe wielder was here, but Kei knew it wasn't for a good reason.

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:49 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin was positively steaming now. He didn't get angry often, but this was one of those times that answers were dearly needed. His whole job was about information, and so being denied it when he had to deal with what the information had to deal with.. Let's just say he was angry.

A trail of sand was trailing up his body, creeping towards Kyorin's hand to make a weapon to threaten this man, when Kei interrupted his yelling. He spun on him, whispering harshly, "What!" Once Kei said what he had to say, Kyorin calmed down a little bit. He had been in situations where things weren't what they seemed, and one person was usually about to blow cover or do something rash and get them killed. Kyorin connected that he may be that guy.

Following Kei's subconscious gaze, Kyorin turned back around, and seeming to face the Spec Ops Officer, The Dai Li stared right past him. He saw the scythe, and the man wielding it. Who would use a scythe for... Wait. Scythe, Kei acting nervous, terrorists. Kyorin had gotten his hands on every report on the Xuri Fire Nation Attack he could, just to look for signs for one on Earth Kingdom Territory. This wasn't exactly the same, but in a report it talked about a scythe wielder and a man who used a lot of electricity.  After a moment, he connected the dots.

Shit.

He calmed down a little bit, then turned back to Kei. "Yeah, you're right. We need to leave." He turned back to the man. "This is not the last you will hear of me." Trying to keep his ruse that he was still angry. He then walked with Kei, trying to keep his angered composer.

Mood: Still a bit angry
Condition: Worked up

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:57 am

Kei

Kei was relieved Kyorin would back down. When they were finally allowed to, Kei hurried away from the now locked down docks hoping Kyorin followed him. Kei turned to check a couple times to make sure they weren't being followed once they were a good distance from the docks. It seemed that they were not being followed.

Kei sighed again.
"Thank the gods," Kei said, "I don't know if you noticed how dangerous it got, and I'm talking about once the Fire Nation Spec Ops showed up. They were definately connected to that chemical gas we saw turn the men into ferals and the terrorists that blew up the hospital somehow. I'm not entirely sure how, but they definitely were. I'm talking about how quickly they arrived on scene and how well they took control of it, almost as if they were ready for something to happen."

"Also," Kei brought up, the fact that was bothering him most, "There was someone in the Fire Nation Spec Ops I recognized. Back when the Xuri attacked the Fire Nation Capital, I ended up fighting a large Scythe Wielder who was apart of that group. I'm not even sure if this man was human because his strength and speed sure weren't. Anyhow, I saw him a few minutes ago, exiting the one of the Fire Naiton Airships. This leads me to think that the Xuri are somehow involved."

Kei scratched his head, "Normally, I would just say, 'Well, the military's got control of this problem, no more worries I guess', but I'm not the largest fan of the Fire Nation Spec Ops and the Xuri being involved is probably not a good thing. That being said, I intend to learn the truth of this entire mystery. If you don't want to join, that's totally understandable, I don't want you to cause a diplomatic dispute between the Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom."

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin followed Kei as far as he went, and listened to all of Kei's speech of his suspicions, nodding. He took a moment to collect his thoughts.

"You make good points, and the reports that I read from the original attack confirm that this Scythe Wielder and a certain individual were fighting. I don't fully believe that these men are with the Fire Nation if the Xuri are with them. They could have been taken captive and are being forced to play this role."

"Anywho, I'm coming with you. No way am I leaving you alone to fight these guys, and No way am I just going to leave this behind. If an international squabble does happen, Meili and Tarek can figure it out. They are good friends. Right now, saving lives are much more important." He put a hand on Kei's shoulder. "Let's go."

Mood: Determined
Condition: Perfect
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:19 am

Kei

"Alright then, lets go." Kei replied.

Kei wasn't actually sure what Kyorin wanted to do from here, so Kei did some quick brainstorming and came up with somewhere to start.
"So how exactaly did you want to tackle this situation?" Kei asked, "Right now, I've got several simple ideas in my head."

Kei paused then continued, "First one is probably the easier one, we simply attack the Fire Nation Spec Ops at the dock. This would be the quickest method, but it's possible that the Spec Ops would be expecting us to attack then. Not to mention they already have their troops mobilized and such."

"My next plan," Kei continued, "Is we take them while their in the air. You see, I have an airship. Usually I wouldn't show an Earth Kingdom soldier this because I don't have the actual paperwork and stuff for it, so the ship could get confiscated and I could get fined, but assuming how unimportant that is compared this current situation, I'm betting you don't really care. Anyway, while the Spec Ops are flying back to base in their Airship, we engage them in the air with mine, board their ship, take what we need, and leave."

"The only problem I see with this is that out in open air, we would be large targets and this might be as dangerous as the first plan. Not to mention that there were two Fire Nation Airships and I'm pretty sure we would only be able to board. That being said, this plan would be a bit of a gamble."

"My final idea," Kei said, "Is we take my Airship and do our best to secretly follow them back to their base. From here, we find a way to infiltrate their base and get what we need."

Mood: Casual

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:19 pm

Kyorin

He thought for several moments, checking over tactics and chances with the amount of men he had seen exiting the crafts. After considering odds, he came to a decision.

"We follow them. If that man truly is Xuri, then we don't stand a chance against all of the Fire Nation Spec Ops and him. Boarding them could work, but they could just shoot us down once we did. We better just find their hideout, and get help. We don't want to be seen, as they might just relocate. I say we follow them in your airship. I also think that I should be dropped off to watch them over night as you go contact Queen Meili." He seemed to think over that last part. "Actually, do you have a telegraph system on board? We could just send her the message."

Mood: Good
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 7:57 am

Kei

"That plan makes sense, let's go with it. A hidden and stealthy approach to this would probably be our best bet. Also yea, I've got a telegraph system on board. I guess you can use it."

With that Kei would lead Kyorin to the outskirts of the city, where Kei had Thunder Child parked. Thunder Child was a medium class sized Zeppelin and amongst the top in it's class. Thunder Child was a balance between Fire Power, Defense, and Speed.

Kei led Kyorin through the loading ramp on the back of the ship.

"Make yourself at home," Kei told Kyorin, "Well, except for the Bomb Bay and my room, don't go in those." There were things in those rooms better left unseen.

Continuing, Kei went on into the recreation room in the ship. It sat a multi-purpose table in the center of the room, a small kitchen, and some couches. In one corner of the room sat a desk. On the desk, there was a telegraph system as well as a bunch of random other machines hooked up to it. Kei was hoping Kyorin wouldn't recognize what these other machines were because they were actually used for picking up other Telegraph signals, stray or secured, it was effective at eavesdropping on secret matters. It's a bit illegal.

"So," Kei asked Kyorin as he pushed some papers off of the side of the desk that had top secret information recorded on it from which Kei picked up on a secure line from the Earth Nation using his Telegraph System hoping Kyorin didn't see them, "What exactly did you want to send to Meili? If you don't know how to use the telegraph system, I could do it for you."

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:08 am

Kyorin

Kyorin looked around on the inside of the Zepplin. It looked actually quite nice. Lots of furnishings. Like a party Zepplin or something. He spotted the telegraph system, but didn't know what the other things hooked up to it were. "Uh, if you know how to use it, go ahead. I only so a little, I only just started to get taught how it works." He looked at the other machines. He would normally ask what they were, but they were running out of time. The Spec Ops might be leaving soon.

"Tell her that this is her White Rook, And am on the trail of what I believe to be a member of the Xuri. He wields a scythe and has control of a large squadron of Fire Nation Special Operations Team. I am unaware if they are being forced to follow him or not. I will send word later once I find their hideout." He took a deep breath. "You got all that?" He asked Kei.

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:20 am

Kei

Powering up the machine, Kei sent the following message to Queen Meili. He didn't reveal his own person in the message and his equipment shouldn't be traceable, so with all of that, Kei had no worries about attaching a little joke at the end of the message. This, he didn't tell Kyorin about because he thought it was funny.

"Alright," Kei said once the message was sent, "I've sent the message, now we just need to wait for a reply. Until then, I guess we can just hang out."

------------------------------

A reply came in about an hour later. It was directly from Queen Meili. Kei didn't mention it, but it seemed that Meili somehow knew that Kei sent the message. Well, that was no good. Some of the equipment would need to be replaced later.

"Meili replied," Kei said, "Her response was that we could continue on as long as we kept her updated."

Kei didn't tell Kyorin what the rest of the Queen said.

"With that out of the way, I guess we can begin our pursuit on the Spec Ops." Kei made his way to the bridge of the Zeppelin.
It was a fairly large room that had a balcony overlooking the majority of the room. Up on the balcony sat many different controls and gauges. Down on the floor was mostly empty save for a few seats. There were several Ballistic Turrets mounted in the walls on the first floor as well. A large glass window made up the very front of the airship and revealed the landscape in front of them.

Kei got behind the controls and began to start up the Airship. The airship began to rise vertically and continued to do so, until it was just under the clouds. Upon reaching this altitude, Kei began to fly the airship to the dock the Fire Nation Spec Ops were currently at. Arriving directly above, it would seem that Kyorin and Kei arrived just in time as the Fire Nation Airships were also beginning to leave.

[OOC: I don't know if you just wanted to skip to the part were Kyorin and Kei would arrive at the building or not. If you wanted to, now would be a good time for Kei and Kyorin to converse if you wanted to talk about something.Whatever your choice, I'm good.]
Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:07 am

Kyorin

Kyorin nodded at the news from Meili. "Alright, lets head out."

As they were flying, Kyorin took a long look out of the window at the destroyed hospital. People were still trying to get out of the rubble. The soldiers were there to help, but... He felt like he should still be down there. He had just left all of them to hunt down a boat. No, it was for the better. If he hadn't left, the Xuri might have gotten away and more people would die. He tolled himself.

OOC: I'm fine with skipping. Unless you have something you want them to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:00 am

Kei

Thunder Child was soaring high above the clouds. It was currently night out, but the moon was full and large, brightly illuminating the Earth. The stars were also numerous and powerful, glittering the nighttime sky.

Kei was manning the controls of Thunder Child, but at the moment, there wasn't much to do. This was because aside from landing and taking off, much of Thunder Child's piloting was simple and self controlled.

"So Kyorin," Kei spoke to the Dai Li agent, "How's life being an agent? Is the pay actually worth the trouble?"

[OOC: I would skip, but then the infiltrating post would be long. The thing is that I actually can't make a long post at the moment, so I'll just make this short one for now.]
Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:32 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin had his arms crossed, looking out of the observation window. He took a deep breath in before answering. "It's been good. A lot physical exercise and even more mental exercises. Keeps me fit to do whatever is necessary." He looked at Kai now. "And if money is your main goal, it's decent enough. More than most people, but we don't have even time to spend it. So, when we do, we spend a lot of it. How is being a Jack of All Trades?" Kyorin asked back.

Link: The Snake
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:24 am

Kei

"Being a Jack-Of-All-Trades?" Kei replied, "It's terrible. I don't get paid nearly enough to risk my life doing jobs such as pet hunting or babysitting. Or this. I don't know why I agreed to chase after the Xuri and the Fire Nation Operatives."

Kei sighed, "Seriously, what I'd do to make enough money to retire on the beaches of Emerald Island with a cocktail in hand enjoying the ocean breeze from in a hammock, watching the sunset as a band I rented plays some sweet jazz in the background."

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:47 pm

Kyorin

"It's sad when a man who is so capable is just getting by. Tell you what, after this, I'm making a donation." Kyorin said as he leaned back against a chair. It's not like he had anything he wanted to spend his money on. May as well give it to the guy who is doing so much work. "Another thing, you said that you agreed to this job. Who proposed it to you?" He looked out of the corner of his eye at Kei, making sure he didn't take any sudden movements.

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:39 am

Kei

"A donation?" Kei scratched his head, "Not that I don't like the idea, but do you think instead of the donation, but you don't think I could get amnesty for all of my past crimes? I kind of have a few tickets and such for breaking a some laws like littering and such. It'd be nice if I had a new start you know?"
Kei didn't mention fully how bad his criminal record with the Earth Kingdom trully was because he knew there was no way Kyorin would agree to his proposal then.

"An old friend. Someone who was once apart of the Fire Nation Operatives himself. He left the organization because he couldn't stand the corruption within it."
Kei didn't mention anymore than this. He didn't tell Kyorin that this man was actually an old contact that Ul used to take orders from.

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:25 pm

Kyorin

Kyorin nodded at Kei's other proposal. "Well, I'll see what I can do. Taking down a terrorist organization could prove useful on your record. But I won't let you get away for murder or anything." He added the last part, just so Kei didn't get hopeful if he actually did murder. Which, Kyorin thought, might not be to far from the truth.

He looked at him when he described the man who had pinned him to the task. "Well, at least he's still faithful in civilization."

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:41 am

Kei

"Fair enough." Kei replied. It was not like he was going to reveal himself as a murderer or anything once he did get the amnesty.

------------------------------

"Oi, Kyorin." Kei called out, "I think we are almost there.
The two had been riding amongst Thunder Child for a few hours now trailing the Fire Nation Airships. Kei positioned his own airship barely within the thick clouds that blanketed the sky high above the Fire Nation airships. As a result, thanks to the distance between the two airships and the cloud coverage, Thunder Child remained unspotted by the Fire Nation Spec Ops.

They were approaching a mountain range still within the Earth Nation when the Fire Nation Airships began lowering their altitude. The Fire Nation Airships proceed to to ever get closer to the mountain. No doubt there was some kind of base here. It was uncertain where exactly however, because soon, sight on the Fire Nation Airships disappeared as they entered the maze of mountains.

Kei stood at the front of the Airship, looking down onto the mountain range with a pair of binoculars.
"It's no use." Kei told Kyorin, "I can't see anything. We're too high up and the mountains are hiding whatever is still down there."

Back to top Go down
Kyorin
Kyorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:00 am

Kyorin

Kyorin stroked his chin. "Well, it may be time to go in on foot. Is there a loading bay I could use to leave?" He asked as he looked around the cabin for some kind of sign or something.

Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:01 am

Kei

Kei began to lower the altitude of the airship to approach the mountain range. He wasn't sure if the Fire Nation Operatives would see them approaching because if they did, infiltrating the base would become a whole lot more difficult than it already was.

Kei landed atop one of the mountains in the mountain range.
"Follow me." Kei said as he led Kyorin to the back of Thunder Child and out of the ship from the loading ramp. The two were on a cliff that seemed to overlook a large, tropical valley. It was currently cloudy and night was out making vision very limited.

Despite this, it was possible to see faint lights on the other side of the valley. Grabbing his binoculars, Kei looked in the direction of the lights.

There was definitely something there. Some sort of compound built into the side of the mountain base. There was a large chain and barbed fence that formed a semi-circle around the base of the mountain. Adjoined to this semi-circle was two large guard towers. Within this chained fencing, Kei saw 5 Airships that were currently parked. It was clear however, that a majority of the compound was based within the mountain itself and the base was probably much bigger than it looked.

"Over there." Kei said, handing the Binoculars to Kyorin pointing in the direction of the compound, "A base of some kind. No doubt the one we are looking for. It's difficult to give an estimation of it's size, it appears that a majority of the compound is based within the mountain itself."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]   The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt - [Kyorin, Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next