The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Even More Possibilities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

Even More Possibilities  Empty
PostSubject: Even More Possibilities    Even More Possibilities  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:42 am

Now in possession of the Unliscened, ex-earth kingdom military, medium class zeppelin, 'Thunder Child', there are many more possibilites with what to RP with with Kei.

Of course, Kei is still going to carry out his usual 'Jack-Of-All-Trades' lifestyle, but now with the aid of Thunder Child, it's possible to carry out larger jobs such as shipping, smuggling, transportation, etc...

If you want to have a casual, no real plot, type of RP with Kei, that's entirely fine as well, such things usually lean toward the comical relief side which I really enjoy.

Kei can help out with personal character plots as well if needed, easy to get along with and capable in combat.

Anyways if you're interested, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Jian Li
Jian Li

EXP : 180

Character Description
Position: Wayfarer
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Even More Possibilities    Even More Possibilities  EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:03 pm

Spoiler:

I censored the original post because I always type way more than necessary and I made a little TL; DR for you.

TL; DR:Sup brawh? I accepted your invite to RP, So let’s RP n' stuff. I prefer my character to start in Ba Sing Se, because it would add up well to its history but I can make him start anywhere. Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Even More Possibilities    Even More Possibilities  EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:33 pm

It is an Unlicensed Zeppelin, but it doesn't really matter, I can still RP in Ba Sing Se if you want.

Also a great way to find other RPers at the moment is at Meili's party:

https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1795-ain-t-no-party-like-meili-s-party#20407

Anyways, you have any plot prefrences or Ideas if we do an RP? I can create the plot if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Jian Li
Jian Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Even More Possibilities    Even More Possibilities  EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:36 pm

It would be nice that we could make like a small meeting thread in Ba Sing Se. I think the easiest setting would be that you would have some shipments to do, because then we can make the thread (in which we're shipping goods) as long as we want to.

For my character it would just be very nice to go on a shipment job or something alike as he wants to see more of the world and learn bending along the way. Then it's just up to you how long you want to continue to journey with my character.Razz

Is that okay with you or did you have annother plot in mind? I'll wait for your reply, feel free to make a thread, if you want, with either this plot or a different one you had in mind. I'm okay with everything.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Even More Possibilities    Even More Possibilities  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:57 am

Alright, here is the thread I made for you to join.

I hope it turns out to your liking.

https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1819-mostly-harmless-jian-li#20503
Back to top Go down
Jian Li
Jian Li

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Even More Possibilities    Even More Possibilities  EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:51 am

I'm sorry, Kei I was on a short trip to my family in Spain. I forgot to mention it but I'll be active from now on!:3 It was kind of medieval there so there was no internet:/, but hey I'm back!
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Even More Possibilities    Even More Possibilities  EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:16 am

No worries and also no rush. You can reply whenever you, I'll still be here, lol.
Back to top Go down
Abasi Qorin
Abasi Qorin

EXP : 1065

Character Description
Position: Dai Li

PostSubject: Re: Even More Possibilities    Even More Possibilities  EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 5:58 am

I think we should do a thread as well, albeit I'm not entirely sure in what direction I'd like to take it.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Even More Possibilities    Even More Possibilities  EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:18 am

Yea that's entirely cool with me, we can just wing it or I can come up with a plot.

Is there anywhere in particular that you want this to happen at? Or any sort of setting on how they meet? I'm cool with putting Kei in whatever situation wherever the location might be.
Back to top Go down
Abasi Qorin
Abasi Qorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Even More Possibilities    Even More Possibilities  EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 9:18 am

Let's just wing it. I'm down for whatever to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Even More Possibilities    Even More Possibilities  EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 9:40 am

Sweet.

Unless you want to start the thread, I'll be sure to make one tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Abasi Qorin
Abasi Qorin

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Even More Possibilities    Even More Possibilities  EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:31 am

I'll see what I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Even More Possibilities    Even More Possibilities  EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 5:21 am

I made a thread for you two join.

I decided to make it about dealing with a large, gang organization which I figured would suit Abasi quite nicely.

Here is the start of it:

https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1834-the-underground-district-abasi-closed#20673
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even More Possibilities    Even More Possibilities  Empty

Back to top Go down

Even More Possibilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Information :: Plotting-
Jump to: