The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rebirth Of Dead-Eye [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dungeon Master
The Dungeon Master

EXP : 3090

The Rebirth Of Dead-Eye [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Rebirth Of Dead-Eye [Closed]   The Rebirth Of Dead-Eye [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:24 am

The Sand Raiders were what one could call the main inhabitants of the Si Wong Desert. With very many nomadic characteristics, Sand Raiders have survived for many generations, using old, ancestral techniques to survive within the desert.

The Sand Raiders maintain many tribes that move around the desert. Of course, the Sand Raiders do not acknowledge the rule of the Earth Queen and commence about their own business as they wish. As a result, due to no fear of any authorities, Sand Raiders capture unlucky travelers who cross the Si Wong Desert and sell their possessions and selves off too slavery.

So it was the that the Sand Raider tribe had come across Hakota-Zai's unconscious, near death body. After much debate, the Sand Raiders decided to take Zai in and nurse him back to health. Once he would be at full health, the Sand Raiders would then sell him off to slavery, gaining much profit from it...

------------------------------------------------
Three days after the Sand Raiders find Hakota-Zai
------------------------------------------------

"You, wake up already." Said an old man who was hunched over Zai's body lightly slapping his face.
"You've been asleep for three days now, if you think you can try to pretend and sleep, well, then I'll just dump your body back out in the desert and leave you at the mercy of the sands."

If Zai would ever come to, he would see he would awake inside of a tent on some rugs. Inside the tent, Zai would see an old man who appeared to be nursing him and two other middle aged men armed with scimitars who appeared to be guarding the entrance of the tent.
Back to top Go down
The Dungeon Master
The Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth Of Dead-Eye [Closed]   The Rebirth Of Dead-Eye [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:13 am

The old man, a weathered face with white long white hair and a full grown white beard that appeared to be in his 60's, didn't stop Zai as he would get up. Upon getting up however, Zai would see that he was currently chained by the neck to a pole about 5 feet behind him. The old man in front of Zai was just of reach of his grasp. Zai would also notice that his weapons had been taken from him and were currently in an unknown location.

The old man spoke, "You're currently in the possession of us, the Sand Tribe under the leadership of A'Sharad Polmic. We found you out in the desert, dying. We took your body in, nursed it, and ensured that life continued to survive within you. Without us, you would probably just be rotting away on the dune seas of the Si Wong Desert. You don't have to thank us though, just consider your life in debt to ours and will carry out our wishes."

The old man didn't exaclty explain to Zai that they were actually intending to sell Zai off to slavery as the old man it was best not to reveal this information to Zai.

"My name is Almalik, I am the humble elder of the Tribe." The old man continued, "I must apologize for the chains and the taking away of your weapons, we did it in case you should attempt to revolt."

Almalik offered Zai a water canteen and the two guards by the entrance continued to watch over Zai to ensure he didn't try anything funny.
"So who exactly are you?" Alamalik questioned Zai, after all, such information could be useful.
Back to top Go down
The Dungeon Master
The Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth Of Dead-Eye [Closed]   The Rebirth Of Dead-Eye [Closed] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:29 am

The water was not poisoned, though it may have tasted a little stale as it has been sitting in the canteen for many days.

"It's nice to meet you," Almalik kindly gestured, "But I must apologize, it isn't actually my position to determine whether or not it is okay for you to have your weapons and gear."

Almalik decided that at the moment it was best to not tell Zai that he was actually going to be sold into a lifetime of slavery.

At that sudden moment, another man burst in through the entrance flaps on the tent. A large man, standing at about 6'7", was muscular, tanned, and had short crop hair. At his belt hung a couple of daggers.

The large man walked over to Zai.
"It's about time you woke up," said the large tanned man, "Another day and we would have fed your body to the dogs."
"My name is A'sharad, leader of this sand raider tribe, you better remember the name."

At his introduction, A'sharad sent a kick into the ribs of Zai who was still bound by the chain.
Back to top Go down
The Dungeon Master
The Dungeon Master

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth Of Dead-Eye [Closed]   The Rebirth Of Dead-Eye [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Zai had successfully paralyzed one of A'sharad's arms, but A'sharad had stumbled back, just out of reach of Zai's pick pocketing.

Still, it seemed the key wasn't really necessary to break free to begin with, freeing himself from being bound to the ground by the Pole with Earth Bending, Zai was now to free to move as he wants with the pole that once chained him to the ground.

Pointing to the two guards inside the tent, A'sharad said, "You two, kill him."

The two guards approached Zai with spears drawn, but suddenly Almalik got up as he tried to stop them. "Hold up a second, isn't this a bit too far? Surely Hakota is just dehydrated still. I'm sure he's just seeing things."

A'sharad said, not bothering to hide their real intentions with Zai, "Let me tell you somthing old man, if there's one thing people don't like, it's a troublesome slave. Clearly, this man is trouble, so he is better off dead. Now come on, I don't want to sit in this musty room any longer."

With that, A'sharad walked out of the tent, pulling Almalik along with him. As if to take their place, two more speared guards entered the tent.

There were know 4 men in the tent with their spears pointed at Zai. In situations like these with limited mobility, spears were deadly with their long attack range.

In unison, the spear men slowly approached Zai pointing their spears at the ex-assassin, trying to force him into a wall.

[OOC: sorry this took me a while]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebirth Of Dead-Eye [Closed]   The Rebirth Of Dead-Eye [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rebirth Of Dead-Eye [Closed]
Page 1 of 1