The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

EXP : 43135
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Earth Queen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder Empty
PostSubject: When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder   When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:04 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

It had been far too long since Meili last met her good friends Kako and Tarek. She had heard from Kako recently in that the man had gone on another one of his stupid life-changing adventures. Welp... he had always said that one day he might never return. Perhaps that was what happened.
Not that that was to be confused with dying. Kako couldn't die that easily. He'd just disappear for a while before coming back.

Tarek, however, had just become the Firelord--a convenient new installment over the previous one, and DEFINITELY better than the faggot before Shula. It just made sense, really. World leaders should be demigods. Now if only Avatar Zulera would go and own the Water Tribes or anything.
But no. What needed to happen now was a party. And not just any old party. A sexy party.

----

And so... within a day of this incident, Tarek would find himself on the receiving end of a large, meteor-shaped package. It was shaped like a meteor because it WAS a meteor. Naturally... the guards didn't know what to do with it, and so they took it to the Firelord himself, hoping he'd be able to solve their dilemma.
Mood: Devious
Condition: Perfect
Link: Meili

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder   When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 6:23 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek sat upon his throne in Fire Nation Palace reminiscing.  He remembered the good old days when it was him Kako against the world, going out at nights to ‘pull’ as Kako so eloquently put it.  He remembered how they met the Earth Queen and how in a strange happening in a bakery they put a stop to a terrible evil and how as a result, they each ascended into a new plane of existence, one above the plane of mere mortals.  He remembered how his good friend Meili entrusted himself and Kako to teach her son Jake the ways of being manly.  They had taught him many things, like how to hunt, how to grow a full beard in 7 minutes, how to survive on a strict diet of gravel and nails, and how to kill a man in a single punch.  

His thoughts were interrupted however as he got a package in the form of a meteor.  His guards didn’t know what to make of it, but then again his guards could not see at the subatomic level like Tarek.  He carefully examined the rock and found a small inscription which read:  “When earth shakes and skies thunder, the demigods shall return from their restful slumber.”  With that Tarek immediately grinned.  “Meili...” he said with a knowing grin.  The next moment and to his guards surprised to beams of flame shot out of Tarek’s eyes into the meteor.  The rock started to glow and crack and with a swift head butt from Tarek, fell apart completely.  All that remained was a small scroll which Tarek promptly read.  “A party at Meili’s place…” said Tarek to himself as he read it.  He was totally in.

It wasn’t long before Meili’s guards were announcing Tarek’s arrival.  He had arrived shirtless and carrying a large dead Tigerboar on his shoulder.  “Meili?!  I brought something for the party!”  He yelled out happily, as he tossed it at three soldiers who collapsed under the weight.  One thing was for sure, he was eager to begin.

Mood:  Focused
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder   When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 7:04 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

When Tarek arrived at the Palace, there was a gigantic badgermole statue about 8 feet by 8 feet by 8 feet, weighing at least a few thousand pounds, that was slowly rising up and down. Further examination would show that Meili was underneath it, the statue precariously balanced on her back as she did one-handed push-ups. Every 50 or so she'd switch hands.
"18533, 18534, 18535..."

But she paused when she heard a familiar voice. Tarek!
She threw the statue down, where it skillfully landed right back in the corner where it had stood. She rolled her eyes at the soldiers who couldn't even carry a dead tigerboar. "I'm the manliest one in this palace, and I'm a woman." she shook her head. Tarek didn't count since he was a guest. Besides, badassitude didn't always match manliness. That'd be implying that women couldn't be awesome, whichi they totally could.

"It's been a while, old friend." she slapped an arm around Tarek's back. "Of course, I take it you got my invitation? There's going to be a sexy party at Lake Laogai tonight... we even got people to open up the old bakery down there. Are you man enough to join the party?" Her grin made it clear that this was a rhetorical question. Theoretically Tarek wouldn't have a choice, but she knew that he'd be all for it anyways. This was going to be a night to remember.

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder   When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek grinned and threw his arms around Meili. “Good to see you old friend!  And yes I did get the invitation, nice touch with the meteor and all.” He said as he tossed a piece of chewing tobacco in his mouth, offering some to Meili as well.  When Tarek heard about Lake Laogai he gave Meili a pleased look, “you had me at bakery!”

Tarek took a moment to pause and admire the large badgermole statue before spitting out his chewing tobacco, striking a soldier in the head, knocking him out and denting his helmet.  “So what are we waiting for?!  We aren’t getting any younger that’s for sure!” He laughed, remembering how Meili once became younger only so that she could carry the spawn of Guitar god in her womb.

Mood:  Pleased

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder   When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:33 am

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili smirked, taking a cud of tobacco and chewing it relentlessly for a few moments before spitting it in a guard's face and taking another bite. "ah, good, good... I figured you'd like it. There was a small meteor heading for the Earth Kingdom Palace last night, so I waited on the roof of my palace and then jump-kicked it out of the air to stop it from destroying things. It exploded fabulously, and the biggest chunk became your letter." This story was 100% true of course.

"Allow me to take you straight to Lake Laodai. There's a conveniently-placed passage right here in the throne room that leads us right to it!" she smirked, inviting Tarek to step on a very conspicuous trapdoor that looked like it had only been there a few minutes. It had certainly not been there when Tarek first came in. She called a guard over, spit the tobacco in his face as well, before bending the ground around them.

Within 38 seconds, they were in Lake Laogai, in front a simple and conspicuous building.
"Welcome, Tarek, my friend... to the bakery. Shall we go in?" This was rhetorical, because a second later, she kicked the door in, where it blasted apart and the queen swayed her hips as she walked in.

Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

EXP : 4905

Character Description
Position: Ex-Spymaster

PostSubject: Re: When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder   When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:56 pm

Kako D'Anthropos

Kako D'Anthropos had led a blessed life, brought up on a small, remote Earth Kingdom ranch, he had never met any benders until he visited the big city at the ripe young age of fifty. There, his strange mid-kingdom accent had made him a perfect candidate for the Order of the Bakery, who eventually requested that he run one of their finest establishments. He had grown to pride himself on promoting good old fashioned Earth Kingdom hospitality, and with a bit of charm, he thought he was running one of the best bakeries in the country. He didn't much question what went on behind the scenes, after all, that wasn't in his job description.

Of course, he was actually a former Fire Nation spymaster, one of the most wanted men on the planet, and certainly not French. But a white lie here and there never hurt anyone. He was in the process of gathering information on the mysterious Order, and he also quite liked the free booze.

It was a quiet day at the Lagoi Bakery, though it was still filled with the murmur of the regulars, plus the constant whining of the accordion in the background. Given that it was nearing evening, he wasn't too surprised when the door was kicked down, and decided to go with the flow. Polishing a glass, he greeted the strangers, not really looking up.

"Ah, bonjour madame et monsieur. Welcome to my humble boulangerie, may I get you some piss du dragon? Perhaps our dîner menu?"

Mood: Bien
Condition: Athletique

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder   When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:20 am

Tarek Raiden

The air in the bakery was filled with the pleasant sounds of accordion music and the smells of freshly baked bread mingled with fine booze.  But…there was… something else.  Tarek immediately threw his arm across Meili’s chest, motioning for her to stop.  “I sense something…” he whispered curiously, “…a presence I have not felt since…”  He was interrupted by the man behind the bar who spoke in a very fancy accent.  Piss du Dragon was Tarek’s favourite drink after all, a fairly new drink and very rare drink popularized for Kako after his legendary battle with a Dragon. “One Piss du Dragon for me please, and a hearty bowl of gravel and nails (Tarek always ate his roughage, good digestion makes for a happy man),” said Tarek as he approached the man behind the counter.  He squinted at the man and raised an eyebrow, “aren’t you a little short to be a baker?”
Suddenly Tarek’s eyes widened, “Kako?” he asked in disbelief, hardly recognizing the man who had a beret on his head and a French loaf sticking out of his coat, Kako was truly a master of disguise.  “By Guitar God!  It *IS* you old boy!”  He said happily as he embraced his old friend.  

Their reunion was interrupted by a familiar looking young man who suddenly stepped out with a mug of coffee.  The man cleared his throat and started speaking in a narrator-like voice:  
“What force of evil or good has brought the mightiest servants of Guitar God back together?  Has the fabulous gay malice of Sir Fredrickson returned to our world?  Can our three heroes stem the growing tide of evil?”
Before he could say anything else, Tarek had already punched him.  Right in the coffee…

Mood:  Fixing for some Dragon's piss

Back to top Go down
Meili
Superb Member
Meili

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder   When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Meili Mitali Zalika

Meili was equally aware of the presence that Tarek sensed, and knew it had something to do with the oddly French man that they were glancing at. On the other hand, she also sensed a weird hobo guy cleaning out a cupboard. She asked a waitress who he was, and she answered that he was... well, a random hobo, and that he had been cleaning that cupboard out for ages.
"someone should get rid of him..." she suggested, before walking off.
Cracking her knuckles, Meili knew what to do. She grabbed the hobo, turned him around, and punched him in the teeth--well, tooth. he only had one of those left anyways, and now it was down his throat, leaving him with zero teeth.

Turning to the man, she placed her order. "Gimmie a dragon-piss. I don't speak none of this Frenchie shit." she quipped. "Oh, and a bowl of serrated nails... hold the milk." Meili always started her day out with a bowl of nails for breakfast. The surprising thing about that to most other mortals was that she always had them without any milk.

"well fart me a lullaby!" Meili recognized the Frenchie a moment after Tarek did, and realized that he was actually not French at all, but rather, from the Fire Nation. That beret and the French loaf had totally thrown Queen Meili off. No sooner had they said this, then an old narrator guy came in, but Tarek punched him in the coffee.
"Ah, it makes me miss Mako... alack, alay!" Meili chanted. "but tell us, Kako... what have you learned so far about the Order of the Bakery?" Meili was usually one to cut right to the chase. So she did.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder   When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder Empty

Back to top Go down

When Earth Shakes and Skies Thunder
Page 1 of 1