The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Healing A Mother's Wounds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

EXP : 8416

Healing A Mother's Wounds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing A Mother's Wounds   Healing A Mother's Wounds - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:34 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

Though the question didn't offend, Shi-Hao did have a personal rule about revealing too many of her secrets, as far as finances and business went. Nothing personal against Isi, but the young heiress would keep a few things under her hat - so to speak. "Well, I'm rather lucky," She confessed as they continued to stroll, "Even before I was born, the estates were already built, to the point where I've simply maintained them. Most of the business practices had already been in full swing, though I've made several more of my own which are doing well."

Glancing at Isi, she smiled, "So really, I do have enough money - both saved and consistently being earned - to support myself and likely any children I might have, for life. But that is why I wanted to sign up for the city building; so that I could help other people who weren't born so lucky. You see?" Once she mentioned the desert city, Shi-Hao realized that she hadn't heard much from the rest of the company in quite a while... She would have to see about contacting Cyrad shortly.

Mood: Nostalgic
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

EXP : 9600
Birthday : 1991-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Healing A Mother's Wounds   Healing A Mother's Wounds - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Isikiro Sherazi Anazalrok

Honestly, Isikiro had expected her to say that it was far too personal a question to ask and get shut down there. She would have accepted that as an answer of course, knowing it wasn't her place to pry at her friend's particularly secretive business practices. Besides... she didn't seem to be exploiting people with them, so her dark secrets could remain secrets and remain in the dark. If it was doing good and not hurting anyone, there was no reason to question it, so Isi was pretty much ready to discard any curiosities she might have had about it at that point.

"Ah guess that makes sense..." she shrugged as she walked. It didn't really make sense at all to her, since she still didn't know how paperwork and fancy things could rake in so much money, but... she wouldn't press the issue. She was making money of her own now, and she hadn't really lost her humility... really, instead of envy, it was most just awe and slight disbelief that it was actually *possible* to be this rich.
"Ah' 'aven't heard mucha 'bout that city 'ither..." she shrugged, "Ah guess it fell thru? if it did... Ah still wanna do physical labor..." she added, "Ah mean... it keeps up m'strength,'n is more productive 'n throwin' rocks around t' try 'n stay in shape..." she chuckled, referring to her current method of how she kept her athletic figure.
Mood: Curious
Condition: Calm; Humble
Link: Isi

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Healing A Mother's Wounds   Healing A Mother's Wounds - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"Well, we'll have to see what we can find out," Shi-Hao agreed, for the city thing. If it had fallen through, it would be disappointing, but not entirely unexpected. After all, aside from her and Isi, only two others (plus Cyrad) had shown up; a jack-of-all-trades vagabond, and an alcoholic who couldn't run her own inn. Cautious optimism was something that the young heiress had to learn in her line of work, as well as 'fallback options'.

After they had walked a while longer through different areas of the maze, she spoke once again. "Provided that we interview everyone promptly, when would you like to start the healing process?" Shi-Hao asked, looking over at Isi, "Next week? Next month?" She figured that Isi would want to do so as soon as possible, but she could be wrong. Asking would be best.

Mood: Good

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Healing A Mother's Wounds   Healing A Mother's Wounds - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:51 am

Isi nodded in agreement. the city option was pretty vague at the moment since she and Shi-Hao had not heard from the others about it, but she did definitely still want to be able to perform physical labor... maybe that was just all the more incentive for her to start her own construction company. But... she'd need to save more first.

At hearing the question about the interviews and such, she nodded. "Pref'rably as soon'z possible..." she said without hesitation, "well...within' reaz'n 'course... Ah jus... well... Ah wanna git her better as soon's possible, y'know?" she figured Shi-Hao would understand. the lovely redheaded benefactor had alwauys been so accepting and understanding thus far...

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Healing A Mother's Wounds   Healing A Mother's Wounds - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 2:04 am

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

"I understand," Shi-Hao nodded with a smile, "I figured that would be your answer, but I thought I'd ask, just in case something else was going on, soon. Of course, if something does come up, as the day approaches, we can always push it back, or reschedule. Nothing is set in stone." Then, after a moment, "Well, not yet, anyway. You know what I mean."

The young heiress let Isi choose their path for a while longer before offering to lead the way back. "I'm sure that our snack is ready by now," She smiled, reaching to take Isi's hand in her own, "I asked them to set it on the terrace for us, so we can eat outside. Does that sound good?"

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Healing A Mother's Wounds   Healing A Mother's Wounds - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 3:16 am

"Th'makes sense," Isikiro nodded understandingly, "Ah jus' wanna git it dun so mama 'kin live happy 'n such... Ah've fixed mah lahf... now it's tahm t'fix hers..." she was not in a rush to do it, per se, but she did want it done sooner rather than later. but yeh... Ah getcha..." she understood that business took scheduling and rescheduling, and she actually paid close attention to the work that Shi-Hao did and that she assisted. Even after leaving the mines, Isikiro was still very much a hard and faithful worker. That was not about to change.

Isikiro continued to wander aimlessly but contently through the maze until Shi-Hao began to take over and lead them back. In truth, Isi had kind of forgotten the cakes, and so that was a welcome little reminder.
"mmm... aye tha' sounds good t'me..." she grinned, rubbing her stomach, "Ah could use a bit've eats raht 'bout now... thank'ee..." she was always grateful, even for the little things, which she actually greatly appreciated, no less, and it showed on her face when they finally reached where the cakes were waiting for them...

Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

PostSubject: Re: Healing A Mother's Wounds   Healing A Mother's Wounds - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

The food was, of course. already there waiting for them. There were both sweet and savory cakes as well as tea, which was definitely what the young heiress wanted just now. Pouring it out for herself and then offering to do the same for Isi, Shi-Hao would soon sit back in her chair with her cup, nursing it slowly. Somehow, it was still steaming, despite having been left out for them for a little while.

"Do you need anything, for the house?" She did think to ask, glancing over in the direction of the cottage. There were often food supplies brought to Isi's family, but if they wanted something different, it could be arranged. Shi-Hao wanted her guests comfortable, as much as possible.

Back to top Go down
Isikiro
Awesome Member
Isikiro

PostSubject: Re: Healing A Mother's Wounds   Healing A Mother's Wounds - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:27 pm

After ensuring that Shi-Hao was eating and enjoying the cakes and tea, Isi sat down and did the same, taking a soft sip of the liquid before helping herself to a cake. the tea must have been very hot if it was still warm when they got there and it had been waiting of them a while... though there was obviously no way Isikiro would have ever known about that.

"well... lahk wut?" she asked, only being curious as usual. "Ah think we're mostly good... th'kids do lahk them fruits y'bring tho... other'n that... Ah think even m'mother's purdy content... well, as c'ntent as she 'kin be 'yknow?"
She did nibble a bit on the cakes; not that she was the type to just nibble at food and then pretend she was full; just that her mind was elsewhere... but this time it was on the good way, so this shouldn't be a concern.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Calm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing A Mother's Wounds   Healing A Mother's Wounds - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing A Mother's Wounds
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4