The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Muse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyndis
Lyndis

EXP : 6000
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Wandering Muse - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:09 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis thought that the wind had made an excellent guide that day, even if it might have gotten them into a little bit of good clean trouble. Well... it was nothing they couldn't escape. One did not simply outrun an airbender. The damage had been unintentional anyways, and so it wasn't like they were running around vandalizing the city or anything so dramatic. They topped it off with a nice little dinner before Lyndis started going home, leading--or rather, being led by--Kazuki back to her little home. She was touched that he remembered how to get there.

Lyndis giggled, standing on her tippytoes to give him a kiss. "you can come in... just give me a second..." she didn't want to let him touch her just yet... first she wanted to strip (and wearing those butt-enhancing heels wouldn't look too good with her baggy clothes. that'd just look silly!)
A few moments after she had dashed into her bedroom, Kazuki would hear her again (for she had let him in of course).
"come in~~" she sang. When he opened the door, she'd be back in that little black dress with those fancy heels with the cute little bows. Though, she figured the dress wouldn't last long, and that she'd be pulling on lingerie and then taking it off a few moments later. Not that she minded the notion. It sounded fun, after all. ;3
Mood: Playful
Condition: Perfect
Link: Lyndis

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

EXP : 2055

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Kazuki Hanamura

Rounding the corner to enter the bedroom area, Kazuki grinned when he saw her all dressed up again. "Just for me?" He asked, like an excited child on Christmas morning, "Such a beautiful thing...~" Kicking his sandals off, the flirtatious airbender came closer, dragging his shirt off over his head and throwing it aside, as well, before he came to a stop before her.

"May I?" He asked in a softer whisper, reaching up to fiddle with the straps of her dress, anticipating taking it off of her once again. Those cute little pink ruffles had been on his mind all day, and now Kazuki wanted to see just how adorable she was in them - and, perhaps, how pink he could make her blush.

Mood: Teasing
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:12 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

"for you..." she giggled, tapping her toes almost shyly. "and thank you..." she wiggled her hips, and thus her little belly jewel again, giving off that faint jingling noise that she had teased him with from the get-go.
She did admire his undressed form a bit as well as he approached her. If she was not in those heels she might have teased her toes with his, but she'd leave them on for him if he wanted to see the effects they had on her butt (again) when she was naked or in lingerie.

"mmm..." she purred, stepping towards him as he fiddled with the straps of her dress, "yes. yes you may... please do in fact." she was swaying her hips again, letting that little belly jewel jingle a bit in the meantime. waiting for him to strip her since there'd be no resistance. If he made her blush... well, she wouldn't doubt that it was possible.
Mood: Coy
Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:45 am

Kazuki Hanamura

Unzipping her dress, Kazuki watched her skin appear, little by little... though he was also definitely listening to that little bellybutton piercing jingle. For that, he nipped at her neck, purring into her ear, "I love how you tease, Tiny Dancer...~" It wasn't vindictive, of course, because it was all part of the game. Soon enough, he could have her wiggling and moaning on her bed, if he wanted, with that same piercing of hers.

Allowing her dress to fall to her hips, this time he actually brushed his fingers down her sides, to push it off and to the floor. "Careful," He teased, taking her hand in his own, "Wouldn't want you to trip over that, now would we..?" His other hand was tugging at some of the ruffles on her panties.

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 5:14 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

The lady airbender swayed her hips softy as he removed her dress, the slight jingling of his favorite little gem being heard as her skin was bared. Soon it slid down her legs, revealing the rest of that lightly ruffled pink lingerie that she had been wearing most of the day. She squeaked as he nipped her neck, and giggled flatteredly as he complimented her.

"Want me to keep the shoes on?" she giggled, stepping out of her dress so she did not trip on it (she had done this once. and only once). She shifted towards him and wiggled her hips so he could play with her ruffled underwear. She seemed to be enjoying his playful and sensual touches to it as well anyways.
Mood: Coy
Condition: In Her Underwear

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Kazuki Hanamura

"Oh yes," He grinned, pulling at the ruffles on her bra, leaning down to lick along the seam of her cleavage playfully, "Those heels do wonderful things for your assets, my lovely...~" Kazuki had made another pun. He did it on purpose, however, to see if he could get Lyndis to laugh once again, since her giggle was so cute.

Dropping to his knees, however, Kazuki soon had that bellybutton piercing in his sights. His tongue met with the cool metal and her warm skin once again, making him hum delightedly. "I love this," He mentioned, flicking the gem gently with his fingers before moving his hands back to grope at her heel-enhanced ass, "It's like a siren call to your cute little tummy...~"

Yup, that piercing did exactly the opposite of what Lyndis wanted it to do (at least for this flirtatious airbending mistral).

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis squealed when her cleavage was licked, but she didn't seem to oppose it at all. "alright. I'll keep 'em on." she replied, wiggling her ass at his pun, which did in fact make the scantily-clad airbender giggle rather cutely. Her hands hung at her sides, her nails still coated with a cute little shade of hot pink paint. Her toenails, Kazuki might have noticed during the day, were also painted, but weren't visible now thanks to her heels.

"hahaha!" she squealed, shuddering and trying to stay in place. "that tickles!" oh yes it did, but it was also arousing. she arched her back, inadvertently pushing her stomach out a little as she threw her head back.
"I'm glad you like my cute little tummy..." she giggled softly, loving the way he played with her soft, warm, nearly naked body. Oh yes, this would be a good night for her, for sure...
Condition: In Her Underwear

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Kazuki Hanamura

When Lyndis practically thrust her stomach out at him, the playful airbender chuckled and nipped several times at her navel, right around where the little red jewel hung down. "Gotcha," He grinned, going down a little further and pressing a kiss at the top hem of her panties. Kazuki really wanted to take them off, at that point...

Thus, unless she went to stop him, he nipped at her once again, catching the panties in his teeth, and began to pull them down. Kazuki did have to tug a little bit, to get them down past her hips, but then it was smooth sailing and his Tiny Dancer was a bit closer to 'naked'.

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:23 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis giggled, her stomach rising and falling softly with said giggles, but otherwise, she swayed gently to the rhythm she was making for herself, enjoying his touches and teasing as much as she was enjoying teasing him back even in her nearly naked state. Her breath sharpened delightfully as he kissed the hem of her panties, squeaking when he actually nipped them in his teeth.

She offered no resistance, though did move her legs when the time came, to help them slip off her ankles. She was now left standing there in just her black shoes and cute pink frilly bra.
"goodness, music-man!" she teased, "you're getting me all excited and my breasts aren't even out yet!" Oh but she was loving this anyways, and was quite fine with the pace it was taking. She wondered if he'd even want her to put another pair of lingerie on after this or not.
Condition: Almost Nakie

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Kazuki Hanamura

It was actually looking more and more likely that they would not, in fact, get to a second pair of lingerie. Kazuki's shorts were already tightening a little around his groin, and he actually leaned in and lapped at Lyndis' crotch before moving to stand back up.

"I'm just as excited," He confessed in a soft murmur, " - by you, Tiny Dancer, and I'm still completely dressed..." Wrapping his arms around her, he pressed his body - including his hardening length - into her own.

While Kazuki wasn't necessarily trying to get them straight into sex, or even skip over the foreplay, he wanted his lovely companion to know exactly what she was doing to him. He knew that it was best to be honest, and he figured that Lyndis might like knowing it, regardless. She loved being flirty and getting him worked up, after all.

Depending on her next words, he may or may not be unsnapping her bra quite soon.

Condition: Aroused

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 12:49 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

There was nothing to say that they could not have sex between her trying on lingerie, but Lyndis was not in too big a rush at the moment, especially af--ooh!
she shuddered, squeaking just slightly as she felt her crotch get licked, but calmed down as Kazuki stood back up. Oh yes, he was getting his Tiny Dancer all aroused.

"well... I think you just excited the girls..." Lyndis pointed to her frilly bra, where her erected nipples could be seen through it... "maybe help me out of it and we can continue playing, yes?" she didn't mind that he was clothed even if she was naked (shoes didn't count). she knew it'd come off sooner or later and probably culminate in more sex, but if it was as good as last night's, then the airbender lady would certainly not be complaining.

So in fine, he was definitely given the green light to remove her bra if he so desired to.

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Kazuki Hanamura

"It would be my pleasure...~" Kazuki assured her, though it seems that he hadn't finished being a horrible tease just yet. Though his fingers fiddled with the snap at the back of her bra - obviously play acting at being unable to open it, since he did it with a single snap, before - he leaned down, pressing another kiss to the seam of her breasts.

Then came the mischievous part; her nipples were standing out so much that he simply took them in his mouth, bra fabric and all, and gave a little bite. He never would have done it, if she had been uncovered, but Kazuki knew that her bra acted as a buffer between his teeth and her nipple, so it was barely more than a slight pinching. Still, he wouldn't be surprised to feel her hands gripping in his hair, from sheer shock.

Yeah... if she was shocked or angry enough, over it, that little stunt might just get Kazuki punched. Or thrown out. It may not have been the smartest of ideas... Hopefully Lyndis wouldn't be too upset.

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

As Kazuki's hands went to undo her bra, Lyndis figured that he was actually going to undo it, and so massaged her breasts in something resembling anticipating. She moaned as he fiddled with it, almost as if to say "oh come on..." Yeah, she could tell he was teasing her now. it was frustrating, given that her breasts were straining against the frilly little bra she still had on, that was the only thing (besides her heels) keeping her from being fully nude.

Lyndis did let out a yelp as he bit her nipples. Thankfully her bra padded most of the bites, but boy did she yelp, and grip his hair and shoulder tightly. She clutched her chest, breathing heavily as she tried to recover, stepping back a moment later, giving him a full view of her naked body save for her breasts and feet.

"are you just gonna leave my bra on me?" she fake-whined, putting her hands over her groin. She had kind of liked the nips (and might not have been afraid to try it without the bra if he didn't bite too hard), but she wasn't going to say anything.

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Kazuki Hanamura

He didn't even get hit for that; Kazuki felt like one lucky bastard. Trying not to grin, and to actually look somewhat remorseful, he took a slow step toward her. "Here, my Tiny Dancer... I'll make it better. It'll come off right now," He attempted to soothe her with his voice. Should Lyndis allow him near enough, he would once again unsnap her bra in a single movement, letting the fabric fall to the floor.

"See...?" He continued, with a smile that he couldn't quite contain, even though he spoke in that same soothing tone, "All better... or do you need a kiss for them, too?" Kazuki would be more than happy to kiss her nipples and oblige. Or her sides, or her tummy, or under her blocking hands. Kazuki would be happy to kiss her body just about anywhere, to be honest.

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis whimpered softly, mostly for effect, until her bra finally fell to the floor. This time she didn't even ask about her shoes, figuring that he wanted her to keep them on. She enjoyed being soothed, and so obviously offered no resistance when Kazuki tried to approach her again. Her breasts were as perky as ever, and her nipples were still hard.

The now naked lady-airbender giggled at his suggestion, holding her breasts. "I do think they need a little kiss or two better... though this little naked Tiny Dancer would love to get kissed all over her body... from head to feet..." she grinned shamelessly. With her feet she was more thinking around her ankles or around the tops of her foot that her shoes didn't cover. There was no real value to kissing her shoes themselves, after all.
Condition: Nakie

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:40 am

Kazuki Hanamura

Chuckling at her words, Kazuki gave a nod, moving back down to her breasts. "I can do that," He promised, pressing a gentle kiss to each nipple, soothing where he might have bitten her through the pink frilly bra. Without further naughtiness, he straightened up, smiling brightly at Lyndis. "Now... my Tiny Dancer had a request," He announced, wrapping his arms around her.

Beginning at the top of her head, the flirtatious airbender gave her another little kiss, moving to her hairline, then to her forehead, going quite slowly. If he continued like this, Kazuki would then kiss down the bridge of her nose, under her eyes, along her lips and cheek, over to her ear, down her jawline... and so forth. It was taking a while, of course, but she had asked, and Kazuki wanted to please.

"How do you feel, my precious Tiny Dancer?" He asked softly, now beginning to kiss at the side of her neck, his hands brushing up and down her bare back.

Mood: Good

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:39 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis purred, arching her back softly as Kazuki kissed her nipples, which were still erect. she sighed sweetly as he kissed them, and smiled at him once he stood back up to face her. She was pretty much giving him a full-frontal view of her in all of her naked beauty.

When he actually began kissing and touching every square inch of her body though? oh goodness! it took some serious willpower to not just swoon right there and then. She loved each and every kiss though, and so would offer no resistance. she wanted to see everywhere he'd be willing to kiss her.
"I love it!" she beamed, giggling softly where she stood. "please don't stop!" she'd make sure to 'repay' him for sure... he'd be getting some good sex from her tonight (provided that was one of the things he wanted of course).

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:42 am

Kazuki Hanamura

Unaware that he was nearly causing his lady friend to swoon over in his arms, Kazuki continued his kissing journey. From her neck, he ventured to her shoulder and along her collar bone... though he did lick the small dip between her clavicles before continuing to kiss to the other side. Then, down her arm all the way to her fingers - he hadn't even started on any of the really 'sexy' body parts yet, really.

Her other arm would receive the same treatment, followed by, finally, her breasts. Well, Kazuki was a man, after all, and thus he gave a little extra attention there, kissing over her nipples several times, and the undersides, and all around before moving on.

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:33 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis didn't swoon luckily, but she did very much enjoy the treatment. she squealed when she felt her skin licked, although it was very sensitive and delightful. While a couple of other lovely curvy hourglass-figured ladies might have complained about their nipples hardening from exposure this young lady-airbender was not one of them.

She hummed lightly as he kissed down her arms and hands. "I really love this..." she whispered, referring to the whole body-kissing thing in general rather than just one specific area. she thus didn't mind when he spent a little extra time on her nipples and breasts--he had earned it. Otherwise, she was just giggling and enjoying herself, standing there in nothing but shoes and a bellybutton gem. She couldn't be happier.

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:11 pm

Kazuki Hanamura

Her tummy, sides and hips got some nice attention from Kazuki's lips, as well, though her bellybutton and navel were definitely attention-grabbers, just as her breasts had been. The flirtatious airbender couldn't help spending more time there, as well, before finally dipping down to her bikini line. "Well hello there...~" He grinned, kissing just beneath her curls, at her clitoris.

Providing she was okay with that, he would kiss all down her slit, until he was out of room to proceed past her thighs (not that they were overly large, or anything). Then, he would backtrack a little to her inner thighs, giving them some kisses as well, down her legs to her knees, where he glanced up and winked at Lyndis.

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis was admittedly a bit impressed. He was apparently going to literally kiss every inch of her body apparently. She wondered if he was going to kiss the back of her body as well, but she'd let him decide that unless he asked her about it later. She giggled as he kissed her stomach, and purred as he kissed down her bikini line and even into her lower fuzzy curls.
"ooh?!" she squeaked softly, but other than gently shifting her legs a little more apart, she let him kiss even that very sensitive area. She was very much enjoying this.

A blush was present on her light-skinned visage, but otherwise she seemed to quite enjoy herself, giggling and purring gently as he continued to kiss down her legs. Those kisses on her sensitive inner thighs had been divine... and her skin there was too. She wondered what he'd do when he reached her feet (AKA finished)--and now was curious as well to know if he'd kiss all the way back up the back of her body, since she was still standing.
Mood: Delighted

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:58 am

Kazuki Hanamura

That was his exact plan. Once Kazuki reached the tops of her feet, he kissed around to her ankles and then up, going to the backs of her knees, first, which he assumed would be ticklish. As such, he used his hands as a 'back up', so to speak, to ensure that he wouldn't be kicked in the face or groin by those heels of hers. "Is this alright, Tiny Dancer?" He asked her, making his way up the backs of her thighs.

Kazuki's goal was to finish at the nape of her neck, and then to wrap his arms around her to fondle and squeeze her breasts. Hopefully Lyndis would approve, especially when she felt his firm length pressing into her body... He wasn't trying to be crude, but his body was very ready for her, and the lovely lady who turned him on so thoroughly deserved to know that much.

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:15 am

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

The naked lady-airbender did give a rather alluring little purr when he kissed the tops of her feet just below the bows of her shoes. it was particular sensitive, and she kind of hoped he'd kiss the area again. Maybe after they were laying down or something, she could ask for it.

she didn't mind him holding her legs, because she did in fact shudder and shift her feet just slightly when he kissed the sensitive backs of her knees. She wouldn't accidentally punish him for something she liked, even if her heels had stayed on thanks to his decision. "mm-hmm... it feels delightful." she nodded, deciding to admit her thoughts from earlier. "I even liked when you kissed me feet... y'know. just below the bows?" not that she saw him kissing the tops of her feet as some form of degradation or anything. She just thought it was cute, especially with her shoes covering most of the rest of her feet.

Kazuki was met with no resistance all the way up, though when Lyndis felt his length pressing from behind, she did squeak just a little. Well, and the breast-kneading felt rather nice. "mmm..." she moaned softly, leaning her head back onto his shoulder as he groped, squeezed, and fondled her breasts. Not to say that she didn't want sex right now (if he asked, or even if he moved to lay her down and spread her legs, she'd accept); just that she wasn't about to ask to interrupt this lovely embrace just yet.
Mood: Delighted; Aroused

Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Kazuki

Character Description
Nation:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 5:04 pm

Kazuki Hanamura

Smirking at her praise, the flirtatious airbender gave a little chuckle. "I'm very glad to hear that," He admitted, "Believe it or not, you're the first ever to receive so many of my kisses... I would be more than happy to do this for you again." Kazuki would let her lay down next time, if she wished, so that he could spend some more time on the tops of her feet, as well. In fact, he almost planned to, when they were finished with their next romp.

"Would you be terribly disappointed..." Kazuki began, kissing and nipping at the nape of her neck, her shoulders and her ears, "- if the rest of the fashion show happened a little later, my lovely Tiny Dancer? I seem to have a little problem... and I was wondering if you might assist me a little?" His fingers slid down briefly, feeling her up between her thighs, wondering if she was having a similar 'problem'.

Back to top Go down
Lyndis
Lyndis

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Lyndis Jay Montoya II

Lyndis giggled, clearly flattered again. "well... I'm flattered and pleased that I am special enough to be the first!" she beamed, "and I would love another go-round of this soon too..." she didn't quite feel like being crass and saying 'after we have sex in a few minutes' even if that was true. had it not been for that she was standing on her toes, she probably would have forgotten completely about the shoes. She definitely didn't care if Kazuki left them on, at this point.

Lyndis let out tiny little squeaks as he nipped at her neck, ears, and shoulders. With only the slightest blush, she nodded softly at his request, and because he was suddenly fondling her between her legs. He would easily notice that it was very warm and moist down there at the moment, for the little naked airbender had gotten very turned on by all of this.
"yes... I do think that would be good..." she whispered playfully, "I... my body is pretty much demanding sex right now..." she chuckled. there was the straightforward admittance that one could expect of Lyndis Jay Montoya II.
Mood: Delighted; Aroused

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Muse   Wandering Muse - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Muse
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next