The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jack Of All Trades [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kei
Awesome Member

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Jack Of All Trades [OPEN]   Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:58 am

Located directly above a ramen restaurant lies an apartment with the following sign across it:

Kei - Jack Of All Trades
"If You've Got The Money, I'll Do It"

Kei

It was another hot day that Kei planned on spending entirely inside. He was on his couch in his apartment which was located over a ramen restaurant reading a newspaper from a about a week ago. Other than Aldo Ching (His Landlord who came to demand monthly rent Kei failed to pay for the past two weeks), Kei hadn't bothered to interact with anyone else for the past two days. He only left the couch to make himself food or use the bathroom.

Most would view this as lazy, but to Kei, he was doing his job. Kei worked as a Jack Of All Trades, doing whatever job somebody would be willing to pay him to do. Kei usually can be found in his apartment waiting to accept a job.

Kei's 'inactivity' is a result of him not receiving a job of any sort for the  past week. He would argue that he wasn't being lazy, rather he was simply waiting for a customer who wanted to buy his services.

So Kei continued to stay on the couch as he waited for anybody to walk through his apartment doors and ask for his help.

Mood: Bored
Condition: On the Couch

View user profile
Kei
Awesome Member

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Jack Of All Trades [OPEN]   Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:02 am

Kei

Kei yawned, it was already late in the afternoon. Aldo had come knocking on his door earlier that day to collect the monthly rent, but Kei once again pretended he wasn't home in order to avoid paying the rent.

Kei noticed a couple of hours ago that there was no food in his apartment which was no good, he was starving. Still, Kei didn't really have the energy to go anywhere that night.

He sighed to himself, perhaps an angel would deliver him food. That'd be nice.

Mood: Bored
Condition: On the Couch

[OOC: This is just a random bump for this thread if anyone wants to join. Nothing actually has to happen in terms of plot either if you don't want, it can just be some random character interaction.]

View user profile

Jack Of All Trades [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1