The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library Empty
PostSubject: Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library   Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:02 am

"When Zul plans shit, you know that shit is real."
[some member, on their "humor" tab]

so anyways, here's the idea. Zulera's gonna lead people out into the desert on a quest to find and recover the spirit library... because you know what? why the fuck not?

So unlike my other idea which was a flop, this one just requires adventurers with enough balls (or ovaries. take your pick) to brave it with her.
There is no guarantee of return, however. If your character does something stupid, you very well might lose your life.

On the other hand, the fame and fortune that would be associated with finding and recovering this library could earn the discoverers great fame and fortune from scholarly organizations around the globe, from the Air Nomads to the Fire Nation to the Earth Kingdom to the Water Tribes. Furthermore, you could gain great knowledge and improve your skills. (seriously. we can totally "promote" people via RP. I've done it before).

It's a high-risk and high-return venture... but if you understand the risks and follow Avatar Zulera's advice... you should end up A-OK, should you come. There are no restrictions on who she will take with her; just make sure you can fend for yourself against the hostility of the desert, and potentially against adverse or hostile spirits.

Feel free to discuss this idea or any interest... here.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Awesome Member
Kei

EXP : 13490

Character Description
Position: Jack Of All Trades
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library   Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:09 am

Kei has more balls then he knows what to do with them.

Count me in.

Also I would like the idea of finding some special, powerful artifact that can grant unique powers, though this is probably not going to be really fair so I understand if it immediately gets rejected.
Back to top Go down
Cyrad
Cyrad

EXP : 3355
Birthday : 1993-08-12

Character Description
Position: Smith, Merc, Wanderer
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library   Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 6:57 am

Cyrad would totally be down, just on the premise that he wants to have more information on the desert ect ect. And the large source of information might help him with his city
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library   Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:55 pm

yeah, I'm totally fine with both of you hopping in on this.

I'm hoping to get maybe 1 or 2 more people... so yeah. tell your friends. :B
Back to top Go down
Chouhi
Chouhi

EXP : 705

Character Description
Position: Drunk Inn Owner
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library   Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 5:16 pm

Well, if you don't mind Chouhi tagging along, I'll join in.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

EXP : 3303
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Mercenary
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library   Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 5:18 pm

Ryuu can join too Wink
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library   Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:05 am

sounds good to me. I think I've got enough people that I'll probably start a thread fairly soon where we meet at a tavern...

it'll probably be outside of the desert, and we'll be trekking through the dangerous sands. fun times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library   Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest for Wan-Shi-Tong's Library
Page 1 of 1