The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuel For Thought

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:22 am

Z. Katara Len

The City of the Red Maiden... Katara had heard a myriad of interesting stories about the place, and lived some of them herself, no less. She and Jurishe had parted ways for a while whilst Jurishe went to try and find a place that would help her augment her healing capabilities. Katara, by contrast, had found ehrself wandering near the outskirts of a toy store, swinging her cane side to side to prevent herself from tripping over anything.

She didn't really have a destination in mind, but she had told her partner where she was going to be, so she wouldn't get lost. Well, technically speaking. Katara enjoyed getting lost. She had once done this in the desert before running into a powerful group of sand nomads who had taken her aboard and taken her to safety. It was an interesting story.
And yet, she was careless or something, because she felt something soft and warm collide with her on her right, and she fell onto her backside.
"oh!" she exclaimed, being a passive one that did not want to cause trouble. SHe got to her feet and backed away. "sorry... my mistake..."
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link: Katara

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

EXP : 12380

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:36 am

Minali Otoyome

"Sorry, sorry!" Came the immediate response, in a heavy Earth Kingdom type accent, "Ah wasn't watchin' where Ah was goin'... You okay?" Mina hurried forward, brushing her hands over the young girl's clothes, trying to help get the street dust and dirt off. "Yer clothes're all dusty... Oh no! 'N Ah made ya tear yer pants!" There was, indeed, a bit of a rip at the back of the right thigh.

Looking around, Mina found that they were actually quite near her shop. "C'mon; Ah can mend 'em for ya real quick, t'make up fer it," She offered, gesturing for the 'victim' of her clumsiness to follow her, before realizing that something was up. "Y'okay?" She still hadn't picked up on the whole blind-thing.

Mood: Good
Condition: Distracted

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Z. Katara Len

"I'm fine..." Katara nodded, slowly pulling herself to her feet. A quick look directly at Katara's face could tell that she was blind, even if Minali did not notice the cane she was carrying. "hand on... gotta get my cane." she had dropped it from surprise,. and so felt around the ground for it before locking her hands around it and picking it back up. "thanks... th'name's Katara by the way." she figured she'd just introduce herself and get that out of the way right now. the rip in the back of Katara's pants was just one of a few tiny tears. her shirt had them too; just worn out from seeing much use. they were very sturdy garments though, and Katara did not wear shoes. Her feet got hot enough as things stood, so even against warm pavement she hardly felt it, used to the inner fire that warmed her body, sometimes to uncomfortable levels, even.

She cracked a small smile at Minali's offer. "thanks... I... I think these rips might have been there before you bumped into me... but I won't turn down the offer" there was something sweet about this woman's voice. She just sounded like the type of person that was kind and sweet to people who offered her that same respect. She almost seemed like Jurishe in that regard, but she was sure the two women were different.
"sorry for being so careless, by the way," she apologized again, "I can't exactly see... so I guess I missed ya." she "looked" towards Minali, showing the young woman her face. it was clear from the vicious cuts and the glazed, colorless appearance of her eyes, that she was in fact, unable to see anything.
Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:06 pm

Minali Otoyome

At that point, even as distracted as she might have been, Mina realized that Katara was blind... and immediately felt worse for knocking the poor girl off her feet. "Ah am so sorry I knocked ya over," She apologized again, "M'place is right over yonder - if y'wanna come in 'n let me fix yer clothes. D'ya wanna take m'hand? Would that be easiest?" Mina didn't want to offend the girl, on top of bowling her over, but she really wasn't sure how else it would be best to lead her there.

She knew that Akhet was out working today, so there would be no one else at home; which was good, in this situation. It was also quite early in the afternoon, so it wasn't likely that her husband would walk in to find a half-undressed blind girl in their home, without warning. Not that she thought he'd mind, but she would be surprised to find a stranger in their home, as well.

"Oh, 'n Ah got some lunch here," Mina mentioned, as if suddenly remembering herself, "Ah dunno if y'like kabobs, but Ah bought a bunch, 'n yer welcome t'share while I sew." She wouldn't eat in front of a guest - that would be rude, rude, rude.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:38 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara was fairly humble, and so the notion of someone helping her was not something she would overlook. Well, she might get angry if it was mocking help (some assholes did this, after all) but this woman seemed to genuinely just want to help, and so Katara nodded, putting her cane in her other gloved hand. "mm... aye. I'm fine with that." she consented.

Luckily, Akhet wouldn't have minded the fact that Katara would be half-naked. He'd obviously be curious as to what was up, but he saw half-naked women (and men) all the time at his workplace, so the novelty of seeing them had worn off.
Well... that was only *mostly* true. the novelty of his sweetheart undressed would probably not ever wear off for him. Perhaps the better way to say it was that the notion of seeing strangers in these states of undress no longer fazed him.

Katara followed Mina inside, and nodded with a grateful smile as Minali offered food. "I would not mind, thank you." she admitted, "just let me know when you want to fix my clothes." clearly, being blind, the notion didn't offend her either, and so she wouldn't mind a stay in this woman's house. She might try and offer to help her in return, but then realized she didn't even know her name.
"oh, what was your name again?" she asked, forgetting if she had just missed it or if the other woman had not given it.
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:07 am

Minali Otoyome

"Oh - Ah'm sorry," Mina apologized again, getting the food onto plates so that her guest could eat while her clothes were mended, "M'name's Minali - Ah run th'toy shop in town." Placing an assortment in front of Katara, she considered the best course of action. "If y'wanna give me yer pants first, Ah can fix those 'n then give 'em back so Ah can mend yer shirt. That way, y'won't be starkers."

She would have lent the girl some clothes, but she didn't think that anything she had would fit... Her own proportions were so different from hers that just about all her clothes - even the dresses - would slip right off and onto the floor. "Ah can get ya a towel to help ya cover up, too, if y'want?" That was about the best she could offer.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Z. Katara Len

"it's fine." she shrugged, listening to the other girl speak. "a toy shop... that sounds pretty cool..." she was pretty sure she could hear contraptions whirring or buzzing in the background, but she didn't think much about that. instead, she spent the moment listening to Minali's suggestion.

"I can give 'em both to ya right now if y'want." Katara shrugged. "I've got smalls on, of course." and they were very modestly covering, her bottoms more like shorts and her top almost like a crop top. "I wouldn't mind a towel..." she also shrugged. the idea of nudity didn't bother her simply because she was blind. "don't mind the scars or anything though... I've got a few of 'em..." she stood up to remove her shirt. there were a few slash marks near her right shoulder that her short sleeve had hidden, and otherwise her body was pockmarked with small cuts or burns or injuries. most of the biggest ones had been removed by Jurishe, however.
She dropped her pants and stepped out of them a moment later, bunching them with her shirt. "I dunno where you wanted to do this?" she shrugged, now just in those gloves (apoart from her skivvies). "but, uhh... thanks." she hoped she wasn't being too forward or awkward or anything.
Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:33 pm

Minali Otoyome

Mina took the clothes gently from Katara, setting them on the table before fishing through a drawer for her mending kit. "Ah'll do 'em right at th'table," She answered, "Ah'd hate t'leave ya on yer lonesome while ya eat, 'n it shouldn't take me too terribly long t'fix 'em up." She wasn't disturbed by the young girl's near nakedness, or her body, but she did set a fluffy towel on her lap, just the same.

Soon, she was sewing away at the table, working on the shirt first. "So what brings ya to th'city?" Mina began to try some small-talk, "Travelin' through, or movin' here from somewhere else?"

Condition: Good

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:11 am

Z. Katara Len

"Alright... thanks." Katara nodded, letting Minali take her clothes. Her cane was nearby, although that was mostly just because she didn't want to accidentally misplace it. she drummed a gloved hand on the table, not out of impatience at all; just because she liked hearing a gentle rhythm. her other hand stroked the towel interestedly, although otherwise she was quiet. Not that Minali was not friendly (quite the opposite in fact), just that Katara was quiet.

At the question, Katara mused about it for a bit." well, my friend Jurishe wanted to find a healer to improve her skills...." she explained, "we went to the Sun WArrior city to control my bending, but now it's her turn to augment her skills... something like that."
"How bout you?" she found herself asking, "do you live here alone?"
Mood: Calm; Trusting

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:40 am

Minali Otoyome

Work was going quickly, the needle deftly sewing the pieces of ripped fabric together, and so Mina was quite happy to chat. "Ah used to, but then Ah met m'husband, 'n we got married. Now we live here together - well, no, we lived here together before we were hitched, really..." Mina answered, adding in her own commentary. Though Katara wouldn't realize (having never met Mina before), she was starting to prattle on about her and Akhet in the same way that she'd rant about her inventions.

"M'husband works in th'city now, 'n helps with th'toy shop sometimes too, when Ah need it," She continued, tying the first thread and moving on to another rip, "He won't be back fer a while, though, 'cause workin' at th'clinic's got him doin' long hours. We usually'll have dinner together, 'n take our time in th'mornin' so that we can have time t'spend together." On and on and on...

Mood: Chatty

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Z. Katara Len

Incidentally, while she might not have looked it with her expressionless visage or her own untalkative demeanor, Katara was actually a very good listener if people were polite enough to provide her the same courtesy. She might have said a few things, but Minali didn't seem to be shutting up any time soon, and so she listened.

And that wasn't really a bad thing at all either, actually. Katara cracked a friendly smile after hearing that Minali was married. Clearly the fond way she spoke of this man meant that he had to be a good person.
He worked at a clinic though... that lit up Katara's blank eyes. "oooh. maybe he met my partner Jurishe!" she exclaimed, "she's a healer too--or training to be one..." she didn't have much else to say on the matter though, and so fell back into a calm, contented silence, swinging her feet a bit as she listened to Minali some more.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:05 am

Minali Otoyome

"Oh - d'ya know if she went t'th'Free Clinic? S'where Akhet - m'husband - works," Mina explained, just about finished with Katara's pants already, "Ah think 'e's pretty high up, 'r somethin', but 'e hasn't been workin' there too terribly long. Wouldn' it be funny if y'met me here, 'n yer friend met Akhet at work? We'd all know one another!"

She didn't know how true that was, of course, but patterns like that sometimes popped up in that engineer brain of hers.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:07 am

Z. Katara Len

For a second, Katara's eyes lit up. "I... I think she might have... I honestly didn't catch that... but whoa... that'd be funny if she met your husband. A nice little coincidence thing?" she was used to conversing at the end of the day with Jurishe whilst in her underthings, so her state of undress did not bother her at all.
She would also find it amusing if/when she realized that the four of them had already met, but that would be soon enough.

"I mean... you're a really good person," she smiled. "surely the man you married is also that way if you're still so happy." She meant this to be a compliment, and so hoped that she didn't come off the wrong way.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:49 am

Minali Otoyome

Though Katara couldn't see it, Mina's smile softened and her needle slowed as she thought about her husband. What Katara would notice, however, is how her cheerful voice also softened, becoming warm and loving instead. "Akhet's wonderful," the engineer told her guest, finishing the last stitch on the pants, setting them on the table, "Ah ain't exaggeratin' when Ah call 'im mah savior..."

And so, as Mina began mending the rips in the shirt, she also began telling Katara the story of how she met her husband. She included, of course, how socially inept she was, and how she had been suspicious of Akhet's intentions, but of how gentle he was (and what a gentleman, as well). The story went on for a while, with all of the detail she put into it, and soon Katara's clothes were fully patched up and ready to be worn again.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:29 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara could hear so vividly the fondness in Minali's voice. The way she spoke of this man... surely he was nothing short of a savior. Perhaps he was to her what Jurishe had been to Katara.
"That's wonderful..." she smiled sincerely. She did not need to say much else, but she meant it about how lovely it was. If nothing else, the fondness that Katara could so vividly detect in this young lady's voice made it all that much dreamier.

Despite her young age, Katara had numerous stories of her own that she could share. She was definitely far more experienced than the average teenager, anyways. Thus, she listened attentively and politely, and found the story to be rather adorable. she did not even think too much about her clothes during this time, so focused was she on that tale, which seemed like an idea happily-ever-after romance. oh she so dearly hoped that there was no catch for these two... ever.
Either way, she gave Minali a fond, loving smile after all was said and done. "that was a beautiful story..." she complimented. The way you told it... I'm glad you two love each other so much..." it might have sounded weird, but Katara was glad to have met a couple that was so happy together. It, for whatever reason, made her heart flutter.
Mood: Dreamy

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:01 am

Minali Otoyome

"Ah used'ta feel like it might've been too good t'be true," Mina admitted, putting away her sewing kit, carefully packing everything into its proper place, "When it was first startin', Ah mean. Now, Ah feel like th'luckiest, happiest woman in th'world. Ah wanna be with Akhet forever." She had no problems telling this to the young woman who was practically a stranger - it was all true, in any case.

Placing the clothes into Katara's lap, she mentioned, "Ah finished fixin' up yer clothes; Ah hope they're alright for ya." Even though she was an engineer by trade, Mina was quite used to fixing her own rips and tears, so she did a neat, clean job of it. "Did'ya get enough t'eat?" She asked as well, her voice taking back its cheerful tone.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:44 am

Z. Katara Len

Katara was okay with this admission. It was not like she was miserable because someone else was happy. She did not have a bad life anymore, and it showed through how she acted given that she was much calmer nowadays and such.
"Well... that was a beautiful story..." she smiled, "even more beautiful knowing that it's real. You're very lucky... and I hope that things stay this good for you as long as you live." Okay, so maybe she was a *little* jealous, but only insomuch that she wished she could have a life like that, rather than wishing that Minali's life fell apart or anything cruel and sadistic like that.

"oh!" sh hadn't even realized her clothes were done "um... thank you! and aye... it was delicious." she had cleaned a couple of kabobs off for sure, and now she was standing up to pull her pants on and then pull her shirt over her head. She tugged at them appreciatively. "you did a good job it seems. you can fix anything, I'd wager..." she gave a playful compliment.
"if only there was something that could fix my heat problem..." she joked. it bothered her a little, but not enough to kill the mood by any shot." She didn't know Minali was an inventor though...

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:57 pm

Minali Otoyome

Something about that last comment made Mina look back over her shoulder at her guest, though she had just gone to get something to drink from the ice box. "Heat problem?" She prompted curiously, wondering exactly what Katara meant by that. While Mina wasn't egotistical or anything, she knew that she (with Akhet's help) was very good at working out solutions to problems.

Pouring out two glasses of juice, she returned to the table, setting a glass down in front of Katara - it made a noise, so the younger girl should be able to tell where it was, and the fruity smell should tell her exactly what it was. Mina sat across from her guest this time, ready to listen to her story.

Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Z. Katara Len

"Aye..." Katara nodded slightly humbly, "I've got this weird issue with my firebending... it kind of does things to me..."
she followed her ears and nose the short way it took to reach her drink, which she gratefully accepted and began to sip. Mina's curiosity intrigued her, and she was nt normally one to sate the curiosity of others this way... but Minali seemed completely harmless--one that would not use this information to her advantage... so she felt slightly safer telling it to her.

And thus she began, explaining every detail about her heat problem, including how her body heated up and where it usually focused (it was part of why she wore those gloves), and how they had come to this city so Jurishe could find a healer to improve her skills to thus help Katara better. She was as detailed as Minali had been, both with ehr problem and with the story thus far...
Condition: Warm

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:30 pm

Minali Otoyome

"Yer body is lettin' off heat..." Mina mused, her brows knit together in concentration, "Just fer no reason, yeah? 'N then it just... does nothin'? There's no point to it, 'n nothin' is usin' it?" Her tone was far from accusatory, of course, but the young engineer couldn't help but feel that this was wasteful (though not Katara's fault in the least).

Considering how best to say it, the young engineer woman took another drink of her juice, setting the glass down carefully once she was done. "When Ah'm workin' on a new device," She began casually, "N' it starts givin' off heat 'r excess power, y'know what Ah think it means? Ah think th'machine is tellin' me t'do more with it. Y'see?"

"Th'body is just a big ol' machine," Mina continued, trying to explain why this was relevant at all, "Ah think that yer body might be tellin' ya that th'heat it's givin' is supposed t'be used fer something... like maybe yer firebender seein' thing. Doessat make sense?" She knew that Katara couldn't control the excess heat, and she had a plan for that, but she wanted to hear her guest's thoughts, thus far.

Mood: Interested
Condition: Working

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara's eyes widened as Minali began explaining something that, well... pretty much sounded like some of the greatest inspiration that she had ever heard. She nodded a few times to affirm that Minali's questions and suspicions were spot-on or whatnot, but ultimately, the notion that perhaps this lovely young lady could help her find a way to channel all this heat... that might be useful. If it was being let off, that meant that there might as well be something done with it. Well... it might not be able to stop Katara from growing tired as much or eating as much as she did, but it might help her make better use of the energy she was wasting.

"that... you think you can do it?" she exclaimed, "I... I've got a bit of money..." her family did have a decent bit of wealth when they were still alive, and Katara spent it so slowly that there was still plenty left, "but... you could build something to help me channel my heat like that? that... that'd be amazing!" Oh yes... that had gotten Katara inspired hook, line, and sinker. She was clinging to Minali's every word, and would be more than willing to show her anything about herself that the young engineer would need to know.
Mood: Inspired!

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:30 pm

Minali Otoyome

Mina smiled brightly, happy that Katara had caught on so quickly. "Ah think Ah should be able t'do somethin'!" she answered hopefully, "Ah might need some help with th'less mechanical parts, but m'husband should be right perfect for that, given 'e's a medic, yeah?" Once again, Akhet and Mina would make the perfect team.

She was already thinking about which metals and other materials to use; something that would conduct the heat without burning Katara's skin to scarring, of course. There was also the question of how the firebending "sight" even worked, which is where she'd definitely need Akhet's help.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara's face lit up, as if this was her chance at a new life (which it kind of was, but it wasn't like this was something she'd need in order to live a life that wasn't miserable or something. This was nice, but certainly not a lifeline). "well... I dunno if it'd help any... but these gloves are kind of built to control or at least absorb heat... so they're usually also warm..." she motioned towards the elboe-length fingerless gloves she had worn the entire time.

She'd happily explain the firebending sight thing, or at least what she knew of it. Akhet might not have seen it (but might be able to easily become aware of it), since it was not a healable condition, but Katara would be happy to help in any way she could.

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Minali Otoyome

"D'ya know what they're made outta?" Mina asked, leaning in to take a look at the gloves on Katara's hands, "Or can ya tell me where ya got 'em?" She'd never seen something like that required before, but other than her psuedo-bending machines, the young engineer didn't do much work for benders - her machines were more helpful for those who didn't have bending abilities, generally.

It was a pity that it was still so early in the day, and thus Akhet wouldn't be home for quite some time. Otherwise he and Mina could be taking notes now, rather than making Katara come back here again later.

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara felt her gloves. "it just seems like a stury, heat-resistant material... and some metal that seems to do the same?" she shrugged. "I don't admittedly know what it's called, but I guess you can check 'em out if you'd like..." she put her hands in front of Minali to show her, hoping that would do, but she might be hesitantly willing to take one of them off if she needed a closer look, but she'd want it back soon. Maybe it was just a mental thing for Katara, but of all the clothing she had, she would usually be more willing to remove her undergarments before removing those gloves she wore.

"so when do you think your husband gets home?" she asked. It sounded like a suggestive or awkward question, but coming from Katara, it was just a genuinely curious one. She didn't want to stay here all day if that was what it took--well, unless Minali was okay with it. Katara just didn't want to feel like she had overstayed her welcome.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuel For Thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel For Thought   Fuel For Thought Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuel For Thought
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next