The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions regarding character creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Questions regarding character creation Empty
PostSubject: Questions regarding character creation   Questions regarding character creation EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 6:44 am

Been looking for a good Avatar RP and finally found you guys
So I have some questions regarding Character creation.

What kind of clothing is allowed? Since the Avatar verse is Based on far east Asia,the clothing seen is Mostly along those lines, but I've seen other users wear complete western clothing? I'm confused

Are there restrictions regarding the Eye,Hair and skin colors of characters?
As In:- Waterbenders have dark skin, blue eyes, Auburn hair etc. etc. /Can there be characters with Red,Purple,Orange eyes? Blue/green hair?

What kind of bending level are new users allowed to give their characters?
As In:- Can I create an advanced firebender right off the bat?

Can I use the Image of a character from another work of fiction as the Picture of my character? (provided that the former character's appearance is in line with the Avatar-verse)
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

Questions regarding character creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding character creation   Questions regarding character creation EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:49 pm

so back in the day of the dinosaurs, we were much more stringent with our characters than we are now. Generally, I'm the only one who does anything anymore, so I'll answer that for you.

Clothing is generally within reason, but for the most part there are no restrictions. Just try and keep it reasonable.
different eye/skin/hair colors are uncommon, but again, as long as it's not too far out there, I generally don't have a problem with it. (I do try to stay faithful to those myself though. I'm much less faithful with clothing haha)

you can create whatever level character you want right off the bat; just make sure you use the appropriate template. You can even make more than one character if you so desire.

and yes, you may. A lot of people (myself included) do this. Even Zulera is an editted picture from another work.
Back to top Go down

Questions regarding character creation
Page 1 of 1