The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why we cant have nice things.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kurokon
Kurokon

EXP : 775

Why we cant have nice things. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we cant have nice things.   Why we cant have nice things. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Kuro rolled his eyes. Stubborn woman. He grinned, however. "True. Im not too good at holding back, so I understand." Considering how many people he had nearly killed with a simple swing of his sword during spars, it was quite understandable that she wouldnt want to spar with a sociopathic lightning using swordsman. Then again, she may just want to hide her bending abilities, which he was sure she had. In any case, the woman was interesting, and was free to come aboard. "Welcome aboard. I dont have many rules, like I said, so feel free to do whatever, just dont kill or mutilate anyone and its fine." Kuro shrugged. "Uh, if you want to see the ship now, I guess we could show ya. Not like we have anything else to do really." He glanced at his empty plate, before standing up. "Well it was fun to watch, either way, I think Im going to see if they have any armories here, or maybe some forges. I need to make something..." He didnt explain what exactly he wanted to make. He never would until it was already made. That way, it felt as though it was a surprise.

{Short as well}
Back to top Go down
Shi-Hao
Awesome Member
Shi-Hao

EXP : 8416

Why we cant have nice things. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we cant have nice things.   Why we cant have nice things. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Shi-Hao Ni Kaihua

When Kaigen spoke, Shi-Hao was sorely tempted to blow her secret abilities out of the water, just to knock him off his feet. It would have been so very worth it, just for the quip that would have come directly after... but she refrained. Showing her temper and revealing her earthbending just now would make all that hard work meaningless. Instead, she just smiled.

"I have some preparations to see to, as well," She began to excuse herself, "Where shall I meet you, tomorrow? That is when you intend to shove off, yes?" Shi-Hao wanted to get a few supplies, as well as see to some form of bending material that would be inconspicuous to bring with her, on the ship.

{Following the short trend}
Mood: Good
Condition: Good

Back to top Go down

Why we cant have nice things.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3