The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your genre of games?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Your genre of games?  Empty
PostSubject: Your genre of games?    Your genre of games?  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:10 pm

What's your genre of games? Mine would be fantasy rpg. I don't really like shooters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your genre of games?    Your genre of games?  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:31 pm

I like FPS and Fighting games, that's about it. I like some fantasy games too though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your genre of games?    Your genre of games?  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:50 pm

ooh this is hard ><

I like 2D platformers, dungeon rpgs, and I guess one of the good eyetoy games (Kinect you could learn a thing or two from those old games!!!! I wanna see a new Anti Grav~)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your genre of games?    Your genre of games?  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:53 pm

Shooters would be my favorited genre.
And Yoora, don't forget that MINECRAFT is coming to Kinect for Xbox 360 this year!
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Your genre of games?    Your genre of games?  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:14 pm

I don't have a real genre. For example, I don't like shooters, but I do like Counter-Strike: Source. I usually love every RPG, but I lost interest in playing WoW in two months. I do enjoy reading or browsing through the lore of the game, but at the other hand I don't like reading. WHAT THE SHIT?

Since this week I've been a big fan of Minecraft again.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Your genre of games?    Your genre of games?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:43 am

If you think about it, all games are RPGs.

For example, in all CoDs you're playing as a soldier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your genre of games?    Your genre of games?  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Just about anything to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your genre of games?    Your genre of games?  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:55 am

Haha I've thought about that before Lei. Liao, bioware RPGs like Mass Effect or Dragon Age has a lot of data and lore on their video games, pretty cool but..er...there's a lotta reading involved..

I like all genres, with RPG at the top and sports at the bottom. WoW was about the longest MMO I've been on. I love japanese RPGs with the exception of the latest Final Fantasy games..so sad. Bioware rpgs are quickly becoming my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your genre of games?    Your genre of games?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Your genre of games?
Page 1 of 1