The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

EXP : 1315

Character Description
Position: civilian
Nation: Fire Nation

Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Seira sat underneath a leaning tree, peering out at the market place filled with busy carts and people. She watched the carts move slowly, farmers shaking the reigns attached to their Ostrich-Ox's and looked for the man with the blue straw hat. She had gleaned the information off of a few unwilling farmers that there was a farmer heading in the direction she was heading, out to another town where she could get another ride to the coast. She tilted her head to the side as she thought about what she was going to do once she got there. 'I'll cross that bridge when I come I come to it.' She thought as she focused her eyes back to the market. Her eyes immediately focused on a blue hat bobbing through the crowd and she jumped up, heading for it.
She dove head first into the crowd and got jostled around, the hat spinning around her before she headed towards it then ran into a soft frame and crashed to the ground.
"I am so sorry!" she said got up from the ground, her elbow scraped and dust in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

EXP : 3500
Birthday : 1991-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako was quite happy to be out of Ba Sing Se to be able to explore the world. She wasn't entirely sure where she was going, but she figured that she would find out sooner or later.
she continued walking, her bare feet silently pitter-pattering across the ground as she ran with her small but fast little steps.

suddenly, she felt herself collide with an object about her size, and she was knocked off her feet, landing on her butt. However, eartbenders were sturdily built, and sweet little Sadako was no exception. she got up, briefly rubbing her butt before looking at who she ran into.
"Oh... I apologize. I didn't see you there... are you okie?"

Mood: Calm
Condition: Comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:34 pm

"Oh... I apologize. I didn't see you there... are you okie?" The girl that Seira had run into asked. The two of them were now standing in the middle of the still busy market place with the dust settling on the ground.
"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Seira repeated, looking up from her bruised elbow at the girl. She was the around the same height as her and her feet were bare; Seira couldn't help but stare and wonder at the other girls soft looking feet for a moment before snapping back and extending her hand. "I'm Seira."
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako took her hand, getting herself to her feet and dusting off. when stnading up. her dress stopped just above her ankles, showing off them and her feet plentifully. her hands were almost hidden under her large, long sleeves. she dusted herself off by briefly bending the dirt off of her clothes, and then extended her hand.
"I'm Sadako." she introduced herself, "it was a pleasure to meet you... though, I must ask... where were you going in such a hurry?"
Mood: Calm
Condition: Comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Seira looked away for a moment, letting her eyes surf the crowd before looking back at Sadako. The crowds had died down slightly and the noise level had abated but the carts were still clopping past them.
"I'm supposed to be getting a ride from somebody." She started, gesturing with her other hand, while the other was still shaking Sadako's hand. "A man with a blue hat and a bull-horse." She was about to say something else when a long cart turned around the corner and a man with a large blue hat.
"HEY!" Seira yelled tearing her hand from Sadako's grip. "HEY!" the man did not stop and Seira turned to Sadako. "Can you help me? I swear I will do anything for you if you can!" She begged the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako's hands were soft and gentle. they hardly seemed like the hands of an earthbender. She had been about to ask what kind of person she was waiting for a ride from, but the question got answered right away.

"oh..." she nodded, "do you have any idea where he is...?"
it happened fairly quickly. the girl's hand was pulled right out of Sadako's,, she had shouted for someone, and then turned back to Sadako frantically begging her for help.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed, still trying to take in what had just happened. "wh-what can I do?"
She didn't exactly have an ostrich-horse and cart waiting at the nearest streetcorner, nor was she exactly a rickshaw carrier. But, she was a friendly woman, and would help if she could.
Mood: Confused
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:59 pm

"How fast can you throw rocks?" Seira blurted out as she began moving in the direction of the cart. 'Wait no.' She thought as she looked back at the girl who stared back at her. "I meant how fast can you run?" She gave Sadako a wide smile that probably looked slightly insane. "How about a race?" She proposed, with out giving the other girl a chance to respond and grabbed Sadako by the wrist an gently tugging the other along. "First one to the cart wins an all expense paid trip to the coast and an adventure in the Northern Water Tribe. Ready set go!"
   Just then she let go of Sadako's hand and started plowing through the crowd. She smashed past a glass vendor who yelled after her as she weaved past a slow moving cart then broke from the crowd with the cart just in sight.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

No sooner had she asked if Sadako could throw rocks than one was already in her hand. She was not exactly a runner herself,although she could earthbend herself around pretty well.

the Water Tribes did sound intriguing. this sort of thing didn't make sense to her though. why would she randomly go there... was she prepared? she hardly figured that she was. She didn't even know what as the significance of this cart.

Still, she followed, swiftly moving around by disappearing beneath the ground and resurfacing moments later. she kept up with Seira, the ground cracking where her feet had landed.
Mood: Utterly Baffled
Link:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Seira's feet were poked harshly by random rocks the unpaved ground. The sounds of the market blended into a loud mass of noise as she weaved through the crowd, using her flexibility to its her fullest extent. But as the cart came closer into her sight she felt the ground trembling beneath her feet as well as the sounds of disgruntled shouts from shoppers and vendors alike. The sound distracted her and she looked over her shoulder then slammed into a vendors stall. As cabbages fell down around her and the strong smell filled her nose a man yelled,
"Hey! My cabbages!" as the ground shook softly underneath them and Seira desperately kicked the smelly vegetables off and ran as fast as she could with the crowds already part in front of her and the ground shaking a little harder.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako was not causing earthquakes with her movements, but she did leave large and powerful footprints.
Sadako was not exactly a fan of running. she wasn't in bad shape, per se, but she was not fitness nut either. She was from a noble house that didn't really do much of anything.

fed up with the chase, she located the cart they were chasing and stamped her foot against the ground. it led a small fault line towards it, and a large rock appeared our of the ground. however, she had mis-aimed it and it had launched a bit too early, and smashed the cart instead of stopping it.
well... it had been fun. Sadako had never gotten into trouble like this before.
"oops..."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Seira watched as the cart blew into pieces and sent members of the crowd fleeing and screaming in all directions. Her jaw dropped slightly watching the large slab of rock jutting out from the place the cart had been only moments ago. She stared at it just a little longer to comprehend what had happened then turned around and began walking away, slowly as the angry man in the blue hat started yelling  at some other cart drivers to stay away from his cart. Seira found Sadako soon enough and she leaned on the stall next to her almost casually.
"I guess you won..." she started, turning to look at Sadako then back to her own clothes. There were green stains on both her sleeves and she didn't have to lift her arms to smell the scent rising up from her clothes then she noticed a hole in her right sleeve.
"I could still get us to the Northern Water tribe if you can find another cart?" She suggested poking her finger through the hole then looking to Sadako hopefully. Now that she had put the other girl through so much trouble she wasn't going to go back  on her promise.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako was still mostly confused more than anything. what had been so significant about all this hullabaloo, and why was getting to the Northern Water Tribe so important? To Sadako, this all seemed like a pointless chase, with no real solution.

"I..." she fidgeted with her hands, "I don't know where to look. what is so important about some place so far north and cold though?" she asked, looking genuinely curious and perhaps a little bit skeptical.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:22 pm

Seira watched the other girl who in turn looked very confused. She smiled when she asked about what was so important about the Northern Water tribe. "When I think about it, I'm really just going there on a whim and I've always wanted to see the water tribe. Plus, I'm a dancer and I plan to learn dance styles from the water tribe and maybe have an adventure." She grinned at Sadako as she began to drift off toward the crowd and gestured to Sadako to follow. She paused on a sidewalk and turned her head left to right, looking for a cart before one stopped in front of her. The driver, distracted by the commotion that the destroyed cart had caused was looking away and Seira jumped on the back of it without being noticed.
"Come on!" She called to Sadako.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:10 am

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Adventure... that was the word that stuck out to sweet little Sadako the most. after all... had that not been the reason she had set out from Ba Sing Se in the first place?

"I like dancing." she smiled. "maybe we could dance together."
even as a heavy-hitting, solidly-built earthbender, Sadako was very light on her feet, the pitter patter of her bare soles noiseless against the ground when she walked or ran. Sure, she might be able to take a punch squarely to the face and not flinch.

"Alright then." Sadako had made up her mind, "let's do this thing!"
she hopped on next to Seira, her small weight not being enough to make a difference either. she dangled her feet happily, curling her toes.
Mood: Determined
Link:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:11 pm

When they had gone a considerable way and the sun was beginning to set, Seira got tired of their companionable silence. It was safe enough to talk as the cart driver surely knew they were there and she planned to pay him when they to where they were going. She looked over at Sadako who was sitting beside her as she shifted her position and leaned against the wall of the cart.
"So where are you from Sadako?" She asked, propping her feet up on a bale of hay and stared at her travelling companion. She wanted to know who this person was and why she decided to come along for this ride, as crazy and harebrained it was beginning to seem. 'Maybe I shouldn't have come...' she though to her self then casually brushed away the thought as well as a stray fly.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:56 am

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako was an introvert, and so she did not mind the silence at all. she was very relieved to be out of that large crowd of people, in fact. she got comfortable, stretching her legs, as well as her bare feet.

"I'm from Ba Sing Se." she answered. "I've lived there all my life, and so I needed to get out. Thus... here I am. don't say you shouldn't have come. would you rather be stuck min one place, all cooped up with nowhere to go?"
There was a lot about the outside world that Sadako did not know too well, but she was going to learn about it sooner or later.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:31 pm

Seira smiled softly at Sadako's quiet but passionate response."I'm from the Fire Nation and I've been there all my life. I can't really say that I needed to get out. I'm a dancer in the Fire nation capital. I kind of snuck away." She thought for a moment then continued. "I've never been cooped up like you or maybe I didn't notice. Anyways its a pleasure to be traveling with you.

Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

"well that makes two of us," she chuckled, indicating that both of them were going out on an adventure to get away from a place that they had lived all their lives.

Sadako smiled. "I haven't really had the time to meet people properly, so this is new to me. I like it too." she curled her toes happily, stretching her legs.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Seira grinned at Sadako as she leaned back against a bale of hay. "It's a pleasure to travel with you." she repeated then let her eyes drift shut with her hand on her pack as the sun fell slowly. "You should get some sleep." She yawned widely.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:32 am

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako smiled sweetly. "and you as well." she agreed, "it's nice to have a new friend, even if our meeting was... well, unexpected."

she yawned as well, stretching her bare feet again. "I concur... hopefully we don't wake up in some random lost place or something. that wouldn't be... be good..."
she yawned again, curling up into a little ball. She fell asleep rather quickly, and as an earthbender, slept pretty much like a rock.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Asleep
Link:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:32 pm

The morning arrived with the sound of rooster crowing and bustling people. Seira surged out of the cart, strands of straw sticking out from her hair. Her heart was jumping as she stared around at sea side village and the people walking about. Plucking the stray hay, she wandered away from the cart heading towards the water. She was sure that Sadako would be able to take care of her self if she woke up while she inspected the water. Weaving through the small crowd, she found herself near the docks when a wave crashed up on to the side. She found herself frozen until the water seeped away and she shuffled back to the cart, a shell shocked expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

Sadako was a heavy sleeper, but she slowly woke up as Seira did, but she didn't jump out of the cart immediately. "hmm? whayougoing?" she mumbled incoherently. deciding that she best climb out so that she wasn't entirely alone whenever the cart stopped someodd miles away, Sadako rolled rather unceremoniously out of the cart, flopping onto the ground. her earthbending sort of softened her fall as it cracked under her force, but she eventually stood up, rubbing her forehead and shaking out the sleepies in her.

soon, her friend came running back, a strange expression on her face.
"what's wrong?" the earthbender asked curiously.
Condition: Asleep
Link:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Seira smiled shakily as she sat back on the cart and swung her legs, taking in deep breaths. Twirling a strand of hair around her finger she laughed awkwardly , "It's nothing. I just remembered how frightening water can be." She felt as if her chest was being compressed for a moment. "Nothing to worry about really." She swallowed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sagittaria
Sagittaria

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Sadako Irizari Kishel

"I've never seen so much water before." she exclaimed. Sadako wasn't about to go off telling everyone, but she could not swim,a s she had never learned nor had ever had a need to. she quietly swung her feet casually and wondered where they would go or what they would do from here. She glanced gently and curiously over at her travelling companion as if hoping she had an answer, wwhether or not she actually did.
Condition: Awake
Link:

Back to top Go down
Seira Sūn
Seira Sūn

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:39 pm

"Neither have I..." Seira muttered, tucking her chin into neck. She was embarrassed by her sudden freezing up on her big adventure to the north. 'Gotta be brave!' she chided herself as she sat up and took a breath of the salty air then looked over at Sadako who was swinging her legs casually off the side of the cart.
"There should be lots of merchant ships around going to the North." She said sliding off the cart. "The only problem is finding a safe one there. C'mon."
She started forward then froze midstride when another wave crashed up then continued hopefully with an expression of nonchalance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]   Adventure Awaits! [Sadako] Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure Awaits! [Sadako]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next