The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bender is Great!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

Bender is Great! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bender is Great!   Bender is Great! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara followed him, nodding slowly and remaining wary, just in case something did happen that she did not like. IUt was not necessarily that she did not trust him as much as it was just that she did not trust people very much at all.

she nodded slowly. "alright,." she indicated as they sat down and he ordered them some noodles. Katara was not a picky eater, having often known true hunger herself. She would likely eat anything.
She was quiet, partially because she was antisocial thanks to the way her childhood trauma had affected her, but also because she was an introvert and a deep thinker who was often lost in thought more than lost in a crowd. This too, was nothing personal.
Mood: Neutral
Condition: Surprisingly well
Link:

Back to top Go down
Pyro
Pyro

EXP : 430

PostSubject: Re: Bender is Great!   Bender is Great! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:59 am

The two began to wait for their noodles when suddenly a flamboyant gay waiter walked up and delivered them Hello! I'm Shiloh and I will be standing here if you two need anything from me. I can get you more noodles, bring you something to drink, sing a fine tune about noodles, or even just sit down with you and discuss noodles if you get lonely.

Looking up at the man in disbelief, Pyro just held his hand up and shook his head as if to say "no thanks, we're good". The noodle man walked away after smiling and waving with his pinky. The two then proceeded to eat their food, it was quite yummy. It was a blend between ramen and lo mein noodles that was surprisingly very well-done. "So yeah, I have been coming here for awhile and the service is really good.... I think that guy is new though."

Suddenly, the noodle man began to speak very loudly with somewhat of a lisp in his voice, Alright hunnys, this one goes out to the could in that booth. That nice young man is taking care of that sweet little blind girl. Pyro facepalmed, he didn't mean to turn this into a freak show for the poor girl he had just met. He was honestly just trying to buy her a nice meal. Noodles! Noodles! Everybody love nooooooodles!
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Bender is Great!   Bender is Great! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara quietly ate her noodles, quite fine with not saying a word. She was glad that no one mentioned her eyes or her scars, since they tended to come up fairly often in conversation, and always drew unwanted attention to herself.

she shrugged. "people gotta start somewhere," she indicated in her low, tired-sounding voice. "more power to him if he's overly friendly, I guess."

Katara cocked her head towards Pyro after the fabulously gay man burst into song. "do they do this every time?" she raised her eyebrows, "or just when blind people show up?"
Mood: Neutral
Condition: Surprisingly well
Link:

Back to top Go down
Pyro
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Bender is Great!   Bender is Great! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:14 am

Pyro shrugged at her question "I have no idea. I have never seen this happen before" This gay singer truly was new. The gay waiter walked next to the two at the booth and continued to sing. Everybody loves nooooodles! Even blind people like nooooodles! Every Firebender loves noooooodles! Noodles! Noodles! Noodles! Noodles! Pyro proceeded to facepalm once again as the waiter got up in Katara's ear and continued to sing obnoxiously and very loudly.

Even those with scars like nooooodles! Eat those noodles! Eat those noodles! Slurp slurp slurp! Glurp perp derp! Noodles! Noodles! Noodles!
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Bender is Great!   Bender is Great! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Z. Katara Len

Introverts were people who felt more comfortable in smaller groups, or even better yet, alone. it didn't mean they were antisocial, or even that they were shy. Katara was one of these people. placing her palm out, she pushed the overly obnoxious man away, giving him her warning shot.

"budge it." she snapped, "you're too close."

she raised an eyebrow back at Pyro. "well... this seems like a bad incident waiting to happen. we should be careful."
Mood: Slightly bothered
Condition: Well
Link:

Back to top Go down
Pyro
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Bender is Great!   Bender is Great! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:02 pm

"This is certainly unusual" Pyro thought to himself as the man was shoved away. The man's face turned beat red and to any observer it would appear as if he was about to scream his brains out. Even to the blind girl, she would likely feel an awkward silence of something about to build up and explode.

This gay singer began to speak softly Nobody has ever disrespected the noodle song and stood up to me before... He said through his teeth while they gridded. That makes you my favorite grandchild!" the waiter stated as his tone changed to a pleasantly happier tone.

This statement caused Bender to raise an eyebrow, what the hell was this man talking about? Suddenly the manager that Pyro recognized came over and spoke to the waiter. "Phil! I have told you a dozen times! YOU DON'T WORK HERE ANYMORE! I fired you three and a half years ago!"

...Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop!! the strange man scurried away as fast as he could out the door and left Pyro speechless.
Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Bender is Great!   Bender is Great! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara was wide-eyed and slightly slack-jawed just from the sheer awkwardness and absurdity of the situation that had ensued. shaking her head, she closed her mouth again, as well as her eyes, and quietly ate her food, trying to ignore the crowds and the ruckus. Such things made her very uncomfortable, almost to the point of nervousness or fear. She hoped it would pass though, and so remained quiet, trying not to get spooked.
Mood: Awkward
Condition: Nervous
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bender is Great!   Bender is Great! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bender is Great!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2