The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vacation Time Brotha!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soran
Soran

EXP : 1925
Birthday : 1993-04-02

Character Description
Position: None
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Vacation Time Brotha! Empty
PostSubject: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:26 pm

The summer was drawing near. The Rurouni warrior had gone off on his own several months ago. His sensei Ryu had died of old age and the Order of the White Lotus informed their Assassin that he was free to now journey the world. They would send him a messenger hawk if they ever needed him to return or if they needed him to murder somebody who has caused the world to be in danger. This was a normal thing to the swordsman who had spent his entire life training and killing in the name of the order.

Taking a Fire Nation ferry ride to Ember Island seemed like a relaxing idea. So the warrior caught a boat and headed for the island. The warrior was wearing a straw hat and his Earth Kingdom attire with the Flower of Life Kanji on the back of it. His overall appearance would make many people assume he was an Earth Kingdom resident. His grey eyes stared off into the distance as he watched the waves splash against the side of the boat. The cool summer breeze along with the salty air made this trip seem even more promising.

The boat docked and the Assassin stepped off with the rest of the crowd. His katana was strapped firmly to his left hip under his white belt. Soran had never been to Ember Island before. Hopefully this would be an enjoyable experience. As he stepped off he walked around the island, found a relaxing place next to the water and under the shade of a palm tree and relaxed. He pulled the straw hat over his face while leaning back against the tree. The warrior felt like today was a good day to relax. Suddenly the sound of somebody approaching caught the attention of the Assassin. So he peaked under his hat to see who it was...
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

The Avatar never really needed a reason to go on vacation. When she wanted to do something, she would just go ahead and do it. It was a somewhat reckless mindset to have, but she did not simply do such because she was the Avatar. Even if she was just a normal person, she would have done the same thing. To her this was just an added bonus of being free from the grasp of anyone's authority.

Of course, it was not like she was doing this on the backs of other people. No, this was her own time, her own money, and therefore her own action. Perhaps coming in the summer was not the best of ideas, but this place was more or less tropical all year 'round, so it didn't really have much of seasons.

She was dressed lighter than normal; just wearing a loose shirt and pants, and those armored gloves on her hands. her feet were bare. She decided that after a morning of sleeping in and a little roaming of the island that hitting the water would be a good way to cool down.

Other than her clothes, she did not seem to have anything else on her person except a small bag of seemingly random objects. She did have a pair of large gold hoop earrings that she always wore, though they were on her ears which were tucked away behind her thick brown hair. They were a family item, although they were not unique: her mother as well as all 6 of her brothers, all wore them too.

she found a nice quiet spot without too many people around, and then kicked back under the shade of a nearby palm tree, crossing her legs and relaxing. There was a man sitting underneath a nearby palm, and Zul thought he had the right idea. But, she did not say anything, as for the time being, she was okay with silence and the tranquil sounds of the beach; the distant noises of birds, waves, and perhaps little children roaming the sands and shallow waters--nothing out of the ordinary for the beaches of Ember Island.
Mood: Content
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:35 pm

The sound caused by the acute hearing of the White Lotus Assassin was somebody going to relax underneath a nearby palm tree. Peaking from under the straw hat; Soran could see a woman with tan skin wearing attire that screamed out that she was from the Water Tribe! A girl from the Water Tribe just chillaxing on Fire Nation territory? That was an odd sight indeed. Soran inspected the girl some more. She wasn't wearing shoes, she was bare foot. That was usually a trait of an Earthbender. But then again, Soran appeared to be the only person on the beach who was actually wearing shoes. So this assumption couldn't really fit into this particular situation.

The grey eyes of the warrior scanned the girl from head to toe from underneath the straw hat. It would be obvious he was facing the girl, but not so much that he was actually checking out her physical features. This was something he often did on his targets in order to find a weakness. However, he was simply examining what the girl's body type and physical features were. She had dark brown hair and skin that had a dark tan. She had blue loose fitting clothes and even armored gloves. The gloves themselves also called out Earthbender to the Assassin. It wasn't entirely possible for a girl from the Water Tribe to be an Earthbender. After all, Soran was from Ba Sing Se and he was an Airbender.

A sudden urge came over the warrior to approach the girl. There was no particular reason. Perhaps he wanted to confirm his suspicions, maybe he wanted to go over and meet somebody new, or even the fact that Soran thought the woman was attractive. He wasn't entirely sure. He only wished to communicate due to a strong urge that overcame the disciplined warrior. Lazily using the Air current to lift his body to his feet, the man approached the girl in blue. The only evidence of Airbending was the kick-up of sand from underneath the man as his body seemingly floated to his feet. The only person who would even have the opportunity to see this was the woman as nobody else was around.

Approaching the woman, Soran treaded lightly on the sand as he walked. He was unsure if the woman had noticed he had just manipulated the currents of wind from underneath himself in order to lift his body effortlessly from the ground. Once he got within three feet from the woman he smiled down on her with a friendly grin. "Hello, there!" He stated enthusiastically, "What is a beautiful Water Tribe girl such as yourself doing on Ember Island?" The Airbender asked in a friendly tone as he then awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera looked up, blowing a few stray bangs out of her eyes. "oh. hey there." she raised her eyebrows, still relaxing cross-legged under her tree. "I'm just here to unwind and relax; same as most other people here. What brings you here? surely you're not here just to admire a single Water Tribe woman, are you?"

Zulera was proud of who she was, but she was incidentally not one to boast, be it about her intelligence, her power, or even her good looks. It was part of why she did not often mention that she was the Avatar. To her it felt like she was trying to get attention and to get the world revolving around her. Attention was fine in certain amounts, but too much of anything, good or bad, was unpleasant to the little Avatar.

She was short and sturdily-built, those baggy clothes hiding an athletic frame with toned muscles and broad shoulders. She only stood at about 5'4", so she was not a very vertically imposing creature.
Her voice was also soft and gentle, yet the type that carried to the point that it was easy to hear. It did give her a rather serene aura about her though. Zulera was a quiet and cunning girl with 30 years of experience under her belt.

She looked up at him briefly to await his answer, whatever it might be.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:06 pm

The cross legged woman responded by stating she was only on the beach to unwind and relax while enjoying the island. Could you blame her? It was a beautiful summer day that would be easy for anybody to enjoy. The warrior sat down next to the girl while still facing her. Crossing his legs too, Soran decided to respond to the end of her dialogue. She had asked him why he had came to the island. So he figured he would humor the girl. He still felt as if there was something about her that was unique. He just couldn't place his finger on it.

Perhaps she was a traveler such as himself. She might even be a part of his Order. This wasn't likely, he knew most of the other members quite well. Then again, he was considered to be one of the best in the Order itself. He even had a Kanji placed on his back to represent this. It was the pattern that only the Grand Lotus Masters knew of. It was said to be one of the most sacred things on the planet. Soran was taught everything there was to know about the drawing and what it represented, even though this was something most people didn't even begin to understand.

"Well, it's not every day a traveler like me meets a Water Tribe woman such as yourself." Soran stated while keeping his friendly smile on his face. "I have actually never been here before. I think it's a nice place. The water here is so beautiful and I have only heard good things from the Grand Lotus that recommended it." This slip of the tongue was done on purpose. If this girl knew anything about the Order of the White Lotus, she would likely know what he was talking about. This was a simple test. If she shrugged it off, he would just continue the conversation about another topic.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera was a woman that attracted a lot of curios questions. Even without being the Avatar, this remained the case. She had a mysterious aura to her as well as to the tone of her voice, and there was a lot about her history that she did not easily share. She thrived on chaos, mystery, change, freedom, and the unknown. It was just who she was.

She remained quietly relaxed, although briefly rolled her shoulders to get a kink out of one of them.

"that is a fair point," she chuckled, "unless of course one is in the Water Tribes, no?" this was solely a joke and was not meant to be taken seriously. She did note his mentioning of the Grand Lotus though and it made her raise an eyebrow.

"From the Order now, are you?" she said, sounding somewhat interested, "I have heard much about their doings, although have not really been involved too deeply in their affairs. Not really my business..." she shrugged. "how does it treat you though? You enjoy what you do?"

She was not so much auditing the Order; just asking if he enjoyed the life he had. Zulera liked popping questions that made people think.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:46 pm

The girl first joked about being in the Water Tribe that made Soran chuckle. She then raised her eyebrow at the following comment of the wanderer. This statement seemingly peaked her interest as she asked him if he was from the Order. His smile converted into a sly smirk. She had taken the bait and responded by knowing what he was talking about. The woman then stated that she had heard much about their doings. This was surprising. Everything that the samurai was involved in was considered top secrete to anybody outside of the Order of the White Lotus.

Before the warrior could ask how she was affiliated with them, she beat him to it by stating she had not really been involved too deeply in their affairs. She shrugged stating it was none of her business. In a way, she was right. The business of the Order was only for members who understood that the knowledge of the arts belonged to all cultures. This girl seemed to be awfully knowledgeable about the things that were outside the normal person's earshot. The Order was usually kept tight-lipped about proceedings. So this girl must have some sort of connection with the Order that he did not know of yet. She definitely wasn't a target, that much he could tell for sure. Although, this was a gut instinct, not something he knew as a one-hundred percent absolute fact.

The girl then asked something Soran did not expect. She asked how the Order treated him. His entire life was filled with nonstop training and killing. During the brutal training regimen provided by the Order, Soran was pushed to his limits, the physical tests he was subjected that bordered on torture, and many times, until one day he fell upon the brink of death. The whole experience was certainly not something Soran would call fun or enjoyable in terms of treatment. But the results were well worth it. She then followed up the first question by asking the Airbender if he enjoyed what he did.

The smirk became a wide smile that revealed his pearly-white teeth. "As a matter of fact, I do enjoy what I do." He stated enthusiastically, this was the truth after all. He decided to reveal a bit more about himself to the woman; "I am what you would say, is the exterminator of the Order. They see a mess and send me to go clean it up. I handle the things that the guardian of the world is too preoccupied to handle. Ya'know, those with unique bending talents whom take it upon themselves to disrupt the balance of the world. I feel as though I have more responsibilities than the Avatar herself." Soran laughed, not knowing that it was the Avatar he was talking to in the first place. He had never even seen a picture of her before.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera listened calmly to what the airbender had to say.
"that's good to know. if one takes up a profession, it is best to be something that one enjoys doing. She was not too interested in the Order's Secret business unless or uintil it involved her. otherwise, she was fine with not knowing things. well, not knowing things intentionally. She got around enough that she often learned of things unintentionally. Usually not dark secrets and stuff, but plenty of general knowledge all-around.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the soft scents and sounds of the sea, the gentle breeze caressing her arms, her face, and her feet.
"well... the Avatar does tend to make some pretty big messes around places..." she quipped, "but tell me... what is your name? Surely someone as notorious and skilled as you has one of those, I hope?" she joked with a chuckle. It was just a curious question. Zulera only used information against people when there was something that she saw could be gained from it.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:11 pm

The girl commented on the Avatar making pretty big messes around different places. "Well, I have never met her before. All I know is that my life has been filled with knowing that she is the greatest and most important person in the world. I hope to get the chance to meet her one day. I have dedicated my life to helping her keep the balance of the world from behind the shadows. She probably wouldn't even know of half the things I have done to defend the world from renegade benders. It's alright though, I only wish I could tell her how much I appreciate everything she and her past lives hand done for the world."

The woman then asked the stranger his name. Taking off his straw hat; the Assassin revealed his grey eyes "Soran." he stated plainly with a smile. He usually didn't reveal his last name to people. This was due to his identity usually being hidden from those outside the Order. It was the life of a secrete Assassin. However, this girl now had slight hints of what he did. She didn't seem to care, so he felt confident about her knowing.

"What would happen to be your name?" Soran asked curiously to the woman. "I have the feeling you wouldn't appreciate me just calling you the cute Water Tribe girl without a proper introduction." He chuckled. He then sat quietly as he waited for the girl to reveal her identity to the man.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"well," she chuckled, "The Avatar really isn't that much different from the rest of the world. Just some spiritual mumbo-jumbo, and being able to bend the 4 elements. Otherwise, she's quite content just living a normal life. Frankly, anyone who helps do away with the idiots of the world is a good person in my books. Just a thought..."

"The name's Zulera." she finally revealed, "master of things great and small, and an overall menace to the peace and order of the world. Some friends call me Zul though." she shrugged.
"so what brought you out here to the beaches then? was there something you intended to accomplish out here?"
Like her previous questions, this one was simply curious as well.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:43 pm

The girl followed up his first remarks by stating the Avatar wasn't so special after all and that anybody could do her job. At first, this kind of offended the warrior. He had spent his entire life dedicated to fighting in the name of the Avatar and the Order of the White Lotus, now this girl was telling him that the Avatar wasn't as great as she was played up to be. Despite the Avatar saving the world on more than one occasion. Before the White Lotus warrior could respond the girl revealed her name was Zulera.

The warrior's eyes widened. No... She couldn't be, could she? This girl was the Avatar! This person sitting directly in front of the Airbender was the person he idolized more than anybody else in the world. Even though he had never met the girl, he felt as if this explained his suspicion perfectly. She WAS an Earthbender... And a Firebender... And a Waterbender!!! This woman was more beautiful than Soran had even pictured her to be. He had always imagined the Avatar as a godly, muscular woman with constant glowing eyes. But this girl seemed more down to Earth and her eyes were simply blue. The legends he had heard was that of the Avatar State. So that is always what he pictured the Avatar to be like.

Soran was speechless as the girl asked what he was doing at the beach. His mind almost completely blanked out what he had said entirely. "I.... I came here to relax. But I never expected to meet... YOU!" Soran shouted excitedly. "I've heard the stories... But I never imagined you to be so.... Beautiful!" Soran blurted out unintentionally, "I was told you had glowing eyes and the power of a god! I didn't know somebody could be THAT powerful and so attractive at the same time! And you have such a great..." The warrior kept rambling until he had to stop himself before he blurted out too much. He was always used to speaking his mind, so he struggled to stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Like last time, Zulera listened, even if it did become rambling. It was hard to tell what she was doing with the information, if she was even processing it at all. Granted, this sort of spastic attention was generally why she did not reveal her identity a great deal. It was not so much that she *hated* the attention, per se. she just liked it better when people treated her like a normal person.

"well..." she cooed, "I can't help that I look good... but you are right about this place. it is a nice spot to relax. I might go for a swim later again... as I've always liked the water."
she paused, glancing at him. "but, with all that avatar nonsense out of the way and such... is there anything I can do for you?"
it was an unusual offer, but Zulera was an unusual woman, even without her Avatar traits. It was just part of who she was.

She was actually not very good at handling compliments to herself, or her appearance, and so she kind of stayed silent in that regard.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:19 pm

The girl broke the tense atmosphere by stating that she couldn't help that she looked good. This made Soran calm slightly and begin to chuckle to himself some more. The girl then asked the man if there was anything she could do for him. The Avatar actually made this Assassin an offer to aid him with something! This was surely an unexpected turn of events. On his way to find relaxation; Soran not only met his idol, but she asked if he had any requests!

Tilting his head, the Airbender pondered this for a moment. He had never asked for help for anything in his life. The Avatar was certainly somebody whom you didn't meet every day. Suddenly a thought popped into the warrior's head. "Well, there is one thing..." He said aloud, "Would you mind showing me the Avatar State? I would love to see it. All I have to go on is legends of the past. I have heard the Avatar's tattoos glow as well. Is this true?" He asked curiously

"If so, may I see them as well whenever you go into that state?"
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"well... I'm no airbender..." she lifted up her bangs and showed off her arms, to indicate that she had no airbender tattoos that would light up. However, she did have numerous tattoos all over her back. She was not sure if they lit up, since she could never see her back except in mirrors. and Generally... the Avatar State was not something she would perform indoors.

"mmmrrh..." she mumbled, "I don't exactly want to cause a scene, since I enjoy my solitude. although, if you don't mind a little wind and some cool glowy effects, I could at least show you that part."

she paused, standing up. "the tattoos I *do* have..." she quipped, "are right here."
with her back to him, she removed her shirt, exposing an elegant array of brown, blue, and black tribal tattoos that covered her back from her shoulders to her waist, as well as part of her upper arms that were normally covered by her sleeves.
"I'm not sure if they light up or nothing... so feel free to let me know if they do..."
spreading her arms, she took a stance, and a distinct gust of wind blew around her. all that she needed to do now was unleash some of her power and there could be anything from a devastating earthquake, a fierce tornado, a beastly tidal wave, or a raging firestorm that could be rained down upon them. However, she had more control than that.
She also did not say anything about him not looking in front of her or at her eyes. She just wanted to show him her back to see if the tattoos glowed or not.
Link:

[P.S. I have never really thought of it. so if you think they would glow... then they can glow. Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:58 pm

The girl agreed after pointing out her lack of mastery tattoos. Soran smiled at this. She was the only other person who learned Airbending that turned down the markings of mastery. They seemed to have more alike than the Assassin had even realized. This surely was interesting. The girl then admitted to having tattoos that appeared to be on her back. However, she was unsure if they would glow or not. Makes sense, she wouldn't exactly be checking while in the middle of battle.

The girl stood to her feet as the Airbender once again used the wind currents to pick up his body in order to land on his feet. His eyes widened in shock as the beautiful woman took her shirt off and revealed the tattoos on her back. They were tribal and surprisingly artistic. This surely was curious. Before he could stare for too long; the tattoos began to glow as a sudden gust of wind blew the Assassin back. He effortlessly pivoted his body and landed squarely on his feet. "Woooaaah!..." Soran stated aloud in shock and awe as he ran towards the girl.

Once he reached the girl, he ran around to her front and looked directly into her eyes. The man stared in amazement at the awesome power being displayed to him. The glowing eyes were bright like the sun and whiter than any cloud in the sky. The man couldn't believe his eyes. He was staring into the eyes of every single Avatar in the history of the world. All of the Avatar's past knowledge and experience was currently flowing through the woman. A huge smile was on the man's face at what he was witnessing for the first time in his life.

His eyes then drifted downward and noticed the woman wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were fully exposed. Living the life of nothing but a warrior for thirty years has deprived Soran of any physical contact with a female whom wasn't a target of the White Lotus. Soran was staring at the woman as his eyes focused in and examined her entire body before going back to her glowing eyes. He was in too much shock and awe to say anything. His mouth was gaping open.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera gave it a few moments, but eventually put her arms back down, and the glowing from her body subsided, along with the winds. she did not replace her shirt, however.

"So..." she asked him, "did they glow?"
She was used to being topless, so this was nothing new to her. often times, that was how she would swim too, so perhaps he might have seen it anyways sooner or later.

Zulera was rather used to the Avatar State, because she had long since achieved mastery over it. She just seldom saw a need to use it as she was content with the powers that she had already. She was already quite skilled at those.
She also made sure that he didn't go into some kind of stupor while staring at her breasts... because that had happened before."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:48 pm

After the tremendous force of raw power was displayed, the one weakness surged through the mind of the Assassin. If this girl was killed in the Avatar State, the cycle would be broken and the Avatar would be no more. Such a large risk in exchange for such raw power. Only Aang was ever known to be overcome while in this state. And even then, he miraculously survived. The girl asked him if her tattoos glowed. The man was still in shock and amazement at what he had just witnessed. "Y...Yeah..." he managed to barely get out after many moments of silence after being stupefied. This was only something he had heard of in legend. But now he knew for a fact that it was very real!

His eyes now fixed on her breasts; now that the glowing was gone, there was nothing to distract his attention from looking at the girl's extremely attractive body. She was surprisingly muscular and her body had slender, sexy curves. A large wave of water came towards the shore, Soran truly revealed his mastery in Airbending as a dome of wind spun around the two and blocked the impact of the wave. The girl's tan skin glistened in the sunlight as the wave of water splashed water droplets all over her body. This was performed instinctively and without much thought.

He snapped out of the stupor as he realized what he had just done. He had not meant to use Airbending in public. This was mainly due to the fact that it was his greatest secrete weapon while in combat. "Oh... Ummm... Yeah, I am kind of an Airbending Master, by the way..." Soran stated with a shrug while clearing his throat trying to play off that he was just looking at the girl's breasts. This information might throw the girl off-guard considering it was required for Air Nomads to receive upon reaching the level of Master. This was something Soran refused to do, same with keeping his hair and growing it out longer in rebellion before joining the Order of the White Lotus. He then awaited a response from the Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled. "cool. I'm an Avatar state master." she shrugged, not really worried about who had more power. just stating her abilities and whatnot. She was actually fairly humble about her good looks, saying nothing of her athletic, statuesque beauty. She had broad shoulders and well-defined muscles. her breasts were not terribly large, nor small--they seemed to fit perfectly with the size of her body, just adding one more natural curve to it.

her bare toes curled in the sand, letting the fine grains slide between them.
"you know... I've decked people for less." she joked, it being a complete lie, "and getting hit with a metal-plated glove doesn't exactly feel like a face massage."

She simply did this for the same reason she spoke at all earlier--she wanted to see what sort of reaction it would generate.
"still... nice meeting ya, Soran. so... now that you've met the lord high goddess of all creation... or whatever they call me these days... what is next on your to-do-list? anything I can help with?"
her offer was not to be taken fully sincerely, as she was not exactly offering to go into his service. but... she didn't mind a pleasant little conversation now and again.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:42 pm

The girl threatened a swift strike to the face of the samurai from her metal-plated glove for staring at her breasts. This made Soran start to snicker and began to release a loud roar of laughter. This girl had a sense of humor. He liked that. "Yeah, and taking a blade to the throat doesn't exactly feel like a hickey either." The Airbender laughed while tapping the hilt of his sword with his thumbnail. "Sorry for staring. I've just never seen a girl so.... Fit." He tried to find a proper way to tell the girl she had a sexy figure while trying to keep his professional composure.

The girl then followed up this by asking what was next on his to-do-list as well as asking if he needed any help with anything. "Well, to be honest, I only planned to relax and do some training. If you were willing to spar with me, that would be greatly appreciated. I would be honored to have a round of combat with you. I've always been curious how powerful you truly were." He stated plainly.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"I'm sure I could manage," Zulera chortled, "if nothing else I'll just come back to hunt you 17 years later or so as an Earth Kingdom girl."

"being fit is easy. it's just a matter of working at and with the skills you have." she indicated, reaching for her shirt to put it back on. "if you want to spar, I'm game. what kind of rules would we put on it though? no-holds-barred might end badly. Last guy who said no-holds-barred-to-the-death ended up rather uh... grizzly.

"so... name the rules and I will be ready to begin."
She was used to combat as well. Never really formally trained other than by friends and family, she was an unorthodox fighter who made up most of her own moves and had swift reflexes that helped her react and act quickly to any incoming danger. She won some, she lost some, and all in all usually had a good time.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:03 pm

The girl threatened to reincarnate and hunt him down if he killed her. She had a very quick wit on her. This only made her seem more appealing to the samurai as he smiled upon her request for rules."The rules are simple" Soran stated as he tied a small cloth to the sword hilt to tie it to the sheath, which would keep the blade from being drawn. "I don't use my sword and you don't go into the Avatar State. It's that simple..."

Soran then jumped back with a smile on his face as a cool breeze went through the air. "I'm ready whenever you are, Avatar."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"deal."
this would be easy, as Zulera very seldomly ever used the Avatar state, and almost never used it to try and get an unfair advantage over her opponents unless it was a huge fight, an important fight, or a war.

She took a casual stance. "then let the games begin." she took something of an airbending stance; a light-footed dance that would help her glide her bare feet across the ground, carrying her tiny frame from one step to the next as she gracefully danced this way and that.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:39 pm

The girl placed her shirt back on. Good thing too, her breasts would be too distracting while in combat. She had her defense up as she danced around. Soran bowed to the Avatar respectfully with a large grin on his face. Without warning; the Airbender quickly spun his body around and kicked a wall of wind at the girl. This was only a test to see how she would react to a basic attack. After spinning his body wack to face the girl; he would await her counter attack
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:04 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera immediately countered by condensing the sand around her into rock, which she brought up as a light shield. She let the tornado hit it, which shattered it and sent sand particles flying. however, her control did not end there.

she jumped a couple feet backwards and then threw her arms forward, sending the sand particles towards him in a blast of air and earthbending. more than that, she took some water from nearby and from the humidity around them and added it to the mix, throwing a barrage of ice and sand at her adversary. This would be an interesting battle

Link:

Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:03 am

This girl was both clever and quick to react. Soran watched as she compressed the particles of sand and blocked the gust of wind. He wasn't surprised by this. He half-expected such a thing to occur. The powerful gust of wind broke apart the solidified sand like a pile of dirt. As the particles of sand were sent flying around; she jumped a couple feet backwards and then threw her arms forward, sending the sand particles towards the swordsman in a blast of air and Earthbending.

Rapidly spinning his body around while mimicking the sudden directional shifts of air currents produced another dome of wind around the man. Except this one was much faster! The Avatar had some water from the ocean and from the humidity around them and added it to the mix, throwing a barrage of ice at Soran. This dome caused all of the ice shards, as well as the sand, to turn around in 180° and be sent back at the girl. Following this up; the man sent small, compressed formations of air that was fired off of his fists and feet at the girl behind the protection of his barrier.

So now not only did the girl have to avoid her own attacks; but she had to avoid his as well. Soran would pay close attention to this fight. If the stories he had heard were true, she hadn't even begun to get serious yet. This was good news. In truth, he was excited to see what the Avatar was truly capable of. This would be the most difficult challenge of his life. But he would face it with a huge grin on his face to symbolize his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time Brotha!   Vacation Time Brotha! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vacation Time Brotha!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next