The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Journey to the brother in the North

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

EXP : 336

Character Description
Position: SWT Chief
Nation: Water Tribes

Journey to the brother in the North Empty
PostSubject: Journey to the brother in the North   Journey to the brother in the North EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:21 pm

With this I would like to open the floor for desired places for Malgoth (Chief of the SWT) to stop in the earth kingdom and other lands on his way to the other pole to convene with his brother tribe in the North. There is a limited number of places he may stop (being realistic) So at each place I will have one thread per stop. The stops will have such numbers.

Earth kingdom: 4
Fire kingdom: 1

If more than the allotted number is suggested then I'll put a poll up fro voting and give it a week. The threads themselves will be completely Open to anyone and everyone. The posting will be non stop and somewhat mandated. If it is your turn to post and you fail to post within one week, then you will be skipped and it will be assumed that your character exited/fled/whatever is necessary in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the brother in the North   Journey to the brother in the North EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

EXP : 336

Character Description
Position: SWT Chief
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the brother in the North   Journey to the brother in the North EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Still waiting for suggestions here and it is still up, also any and all that wish a thread with the Southern water tribe chief can post here and I'll have it up ASAP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the brother in the North   Journey to the brother in the North Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to the brother in the North
Page 1 of 1