The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malgoth Fenharel - SWT chief applicant (ready)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malgoth Fenharel
Malgoth Fenharel

EXP : 336

Character Description
Position: SWT Chief
Nation: Water Tribes

Malgoth Fenharel - SWT chief applicant (ready) Empty
PostSubject: Malgoth Fenharel - SWT chief applicant (ready)   Malgoth Fenharel - SWT chief applicant (ready) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:18 pm

Spoiler:

Full Name: Malgoth Fenharel
Element:  Water
Birthplace:  Southern Water Tribe
Position:  Chief
Training:  

Water Bending: Master
Sword and axe: Master

Personality:  A kind and considerate soul to all Malgoth could be called a gentle giant. While fierce in his defense of his lands he is more at home in the village than anything. Assisting in day to day life of his brothers and sisters of the southern water tribe. He is often seen with children climbing all over him and riding on his shoulders as he wanders around the village helping with all sorts of tasks and checking on the guard. His long grey beard a testament to his years of service int he great war fighting for the freedom now that they now have. He owns a large ship he built himself with his fallen comrades while in the earth kingdom fighting along the coast named Freedoms Glory. When not in the village he can often be seen aboard it teaching young Southern Water tribe men to women how to pilot such a craft, teaching them various hunting techniques and most important in his eyes life lessons of humility and loyalty to ones family.

There is a flip side to every coin you could say and no difference with this man. Anyone posing a threat to any of his people or anyone in general he will be the first to stand in front of them and use himself as a shield. Him and his men along the coast were known for their blood baths of fire nation soldiers along the coast. Sneaking aboard their ships at night and killing the crew in their sleep while the freezing the captain to the front of the bridge to die from the fall and the rope around his neck when the ice melted. They fought a war of attrition and bloody tactics to try to ruin the moral of the Fire nation navy and forces along the eastern coast of the Earth Nation. He still remembers those days and you could say is now trying to atone for those deeds by being a valiant and GOOD leader of strong moral character.

Abilities:  

Two things were always known about Malgoth, he was a BIG boy, and he had a temper with the shortest fuse of anyone. He wasn't a bully by any means, but growing up he was in more than his fair share of fights. He received his Water bending training from the northern water tribe he was a southern water tribe boy as was his father. As such his training on fighting focused more on the traditional weapons for the southern tribe, spears, axes, clubs. Things of this nature. It was in this teenage junction of his training that he combined the two, fighting with weapons in both hands and Water bending with his movements showing a great amount of discipline in his training. He had always heard old war stories form his father and he wanted to prove his worth and be a fighting hero like he seen his own father. He left the northern water tribe at the age of seventeen to join the fight.

When he had his first battle he hit Earth nation soil to help bolster their ranks he witnessed first hand the horrors that they inflicted on these innocent people. He took this to heart and in his first fight he demonstrated the rage he felt for those people, those poor poor people. He took his training to a whole new level and improved his skills by one mean and one only, combat. Whether it was battling them in the rivers and swamps or along the coast of the sea. His unique fighting style feared by all as he would use his water coated blades to freeze opponents weapons on touch and sever the frozen limb. His loud battle cries and massive physical strength made this two hundred and fifty six foot four bearded giant something to be feared. Soon he picked up new arms and armor, made of iron and metal, instead of the traditional bone and leather weapons. Made by an Earth nation smith , an axe and a sword that most would take two hands to wield he did with one each. His armor covering his body, through battle he honed his skills and his mind. These are his abilities, a war veteran with immeasurable skill and calm in actual battle.  

Appearance:  See spoiler at top of App
Height: 6'4
Weight: 250lbs
Eyes: bright blue
Hair: Grey
Skin: Tan/light brown
Beard Epic

(260)

Weaponry & Other Gear:  (Omit this field if no such items)

Item Name  Innocent Vengence (Sword)
Materials: Steel/Metal
Description: A large dual sided broad sword with a long hilt.

Item Name Vermin Fate (Axe)
Description: A large war axe with a heavily curved axe blade and a hook on the flip side of the blade

Item Name Protecting courage (Armor)
Description: (as seen in pic above) A full suit complete with leather in the movement areas to make it easy to maneuver and move in. He often describes it as fast as water hard as ice.

Item Name Pack
Materials Penguin leather
Description: A Simple brown shoulder pack for traveling

History:  

Chapter one: Out of place in a new home

The Fenharel family was one of happiness and bliss, well as much as it could be within the repeatedly harassed by an oppressing force. When they found out that the Mrs. was pregnant they already had plans to flee to much more “free” land. They had heard rumors of how the Northern water tribe was near un effected by the war the father being a somewhat disabled war veteran himself had secured them passage on smuggling vessel from the Southern tribe to the earth kingdom from there they would make their way to the North. As it would happen “little” Malgoth was born the night before they were set to leave. Born in the Southern water tribe his parents watched the sunset in the south for the last time in many years as they rode away on the small vessel bound for the southern coastal islands of the Earth Kingdom. It wasn’t until the boy was two months old that they arrived in the Northern Water tribe as refugee’s and nothing more. Nothing but the packs on their back and the promise of a new life, and a new life it would be.

Chapter 2: Big trouble in little water tribe
It was soon after arriving that the proud parents of the bouncing baby boy figured it out. He was a bender, born with an inert ability to communicate and control the element of water. Skip ahead a few years and his bending training began.  Sadly he always grew up being picked on and became sort of the hero for the lesser off kids. The more wealthy or noble members of the Northern water tribes children made sure that they knew it and sometimes it led to Malgoth getting in a lot of trouble when he would stick up for his friends in the way of violence. Yes many a noble child got a lesson in humility as he was able to beat them in both water bending and hand to hand. Thanks to his short fuse and bad temper he often left them in need of medical attention. However his size was not a precursor for a bad kid, he was the nicest person to those that showed the same sort of respect and kindness that he showed them.

So he flourished in a combat environment, as his teachers soon found out. He was born to be a warrior, he led his entire class in all those aspects, book work however… not his strong suit. As he got older he merely began saying that they should leave the scribing to the scribes and leave the fighting to the warriors and not try and mix the two. His instructors of course had a strong disdain for that sort of thinking  as did his mother, which would always tell him that no woman wanted an idiot brute for a husband. Sadly his parents would not see him married at a young age like many of his peers, at the age of seventeen himself and seven of his fellow comrades left to help with the war. It was a sad day that day when they sailed away on the small northern vessel into the night. His family would see him again, but they would see him a changed man.

Chapter 3: The Bloody Giant
When Malgoth arrived on the shores of the Earth kingdom he and his fellow men at arms landed at a small fishing village to find half of it burned to the ground and several maimed and scarred people. The gentle giant felt a rage in his soul that could only be quelled with blood and with blood he would do it. It wasn’t later that night by means of information given by the townsfolk that himself and his fellow fighters snuck upon the camp of fire nation soldiers that had done the deed not two days before. Not one was spared, their broken bodies hung on sharpened spears  of wooden branches along the river leading to more encampments. The towns people witnessed the giant and his men returning with the fire nation weapons in hand giving them to the surviving young men just incase they returned. From then on the word of the Bloody Giant and his men spread as they made their way up and down the coast and along the rivers committing atrocities on the fire nation soldiers to quench their own thirst for revenge that they needed not only for their own people but for others  as well. They operated out of that village and a few others the entire war until it ended using that exact village for nothing else but secretly building their war vessel which they named in honor of their struggle, Freedoms Glory.

Chapter 4: New beginnings
The war was over and the men were tired, Malgoth had been fighting with his men losing all but two of them along the way. He had gathered the best and brightest fighters the resistance had to offer throughout the years to crew his ship and fight with him, But as the war ended they began to go their separate ways, some returned to the Southern water tribe with him where he quickly began to rebuild with the help of other returning veterans. The Bloody Giant was well known on the southern coast of the Earth Kingdom by the end of it all. A massive bearded Water tribe man that wielded a sword and axe and wore metal armor combined with water bending that rended the Fire nation navy nearly unable to dock and resupply. So it wasn’t long after that he returned so had his exploits, exploits he wish he could forget. Too long had he fought, too long had he killed young men in the name of younger dead. It wasn’t long maybe a few years after the war that he became chief of the Southern water tribe, always building, always teaching and always somehow baby sitting, he was yet again the gentle giant, the life he had wanted.

Reasons Why You Believe You Deserve a Master-Tier Character/Position:
I've put a lot of work and planning into this character, straight from scratch and everything. I am an extremely dedicated RPer with a long history  of consistency. I've been doing it for more than six years, I am now 24 years old, in the US navy and mature. I plan to be as active as possible I work monday through friday 8 hours a day (yay shore duty) and well I think I deserve at least a shot.

**Required of ALL Master Tier Characters**

Character Box:  

Malgoth

A small rumbling mass of giggling and high pitched squels rocked through the main part of the southern water tribes village. It was near noon and the resident chief of the Tribe itself carried the giggling children to their homes for lunch. They always seemed to follow him around and want to play and ride on his shoulders because of how abnormally big he was compared to other water tribe members. He took the first one off of his leg shaking it. ”Oi now get off, you have to eat to grow up strong like me, that and last time you missed a meal your mother hit me with a spoon and that hurt.” Of course it didn’t hurt but he would do anything now and had learned quickly that children like this need some coaxing. So as the child flew into the soft snow next to his house laughing he popped out looking sad ”Yes uncle Mally, I don’t want mom to hurt you again.. you’ll come back tomorrow though right?!”Even though Malgoth came back every day at the same time doing his rounds of making sure everyone in the village was peachy they still asked, to at which every day he replied like he did now to this boy. ”I promise I’ll be back tomorrow, maybe I’ll make you a spear for fishing!” The boy nearly jumped out of giddiness to of which much to his horror his mother poked her head out with a scorning face at her chief. ”No you won’t Mr. last thing I need is you missing an eye!” Malgoth blinked ”Are you talking about me or your son Seromei?” He  added with a crafty smirk. ”You of course then you won’t be able to find your way to my house for dinner next week.” Well now that brightened his day, she made the best stew in the village and was single, double woozy. His mother was going to be happy to hear this. ”Roger that ma’am I’ll just let him use mine then..” He said as he turned and ran before she could get some sort of retort out the last child on his shoulders letting out a shrill laugh.

As he rounded the corner he began to walk and smiled, little Alysa was by far his favorite, she struck that softy bone in him for wanting his own daughter. Though she did have a knack for sneakily braiding bright pink and blue bows into his beard that made many a person laugh at him and many an embarrassing moment. She spoke up as they neared her house, ”Will you eat lunch with me and daddy uncle Mally?” Yeo his heart was melted but he had things to do normally he skipped lunch for one in the ice fields where he did his afternoon training with the teenagers. He shook his head sadly. ”Sorry honey but I have to go do chief stuff.” he said in a sad tone. She puffed out her cheeks. ”Bwut you always doin chief stwuff!” He laughed as he lifted her up and set her down in front of her door ruffling her hair. ”I know I know, I’ll tell you what I’ll bring some fish on a stick by your house tonight and I’ll eat dinner with you and your daddy and mommy okay?” She looked at him suspiciously. ”Pwomise?” He nodded smiling. ”Promise” she perked up immediately and ran inside as her mom came out shaking her head. ”I heard she guilted you into it again, hehe.” He just nodded starting to turn. ”Aye, tell Lyn I’ll be by for dinner will you maybe we can remember old times” he walked off laughing towards the edge of the village. Just another day in paradise.

Mood:
Condition:

By typing your Forum name below, you acknowledge that your Master-Tier Character requires a considerable degree of activity(to be judged by our staff), and that you are subject to removal from your position of your Master-Tier Character if site staff unanimously decide you are not fulfilling this required level of activity in an undue respect. This judgement will also apply if abuse of this position occurs, whether in or out of character (IC or OOC).

Type Forum Name Here: Malgoth Fenharel

Last edited by Malgoth Fenharel on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Malgoth Fenharel - SWT chief applicant (ready)   Malgoth Fenharel - SWT chief applicant (ready) EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:29 am

man it's been ages since I've used this.

Malgoth Fenharel - SWT chief applicant (ready) Soa

good job. given out lack of activity and such, I will not be terribly picky about waiting for more than one approval, and I'll give you the post.

hope to see you stay active and the likes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Malgoth Fenharel - SWT chief applicant (ready)   Malgoth Fenharel - SWT chief applicant (ready) EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Nice profile Mal, I approve. Welcome to NC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malgoth Fenharel - SWT chief applicant (ready)   Malgoth Fenharel - SWT chief applicant (ready) Empty

Back to top Go down

Malgoth Fenharel - SWT chief applicant (ready)
Page 1 of 1