The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping the Dangerous

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

EXP : 128130
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Nobody
Nation: Fire Nation

Helping the Dangerous Empty
PostSubject: Helping the Dangerous   Helping the Dangerous EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Z. Katara Len

Attention... it was frankly one of those things in life that Katara would be more than happy to do without. still, there were times when it came and were unavoidable, but at least people left her alone from whatever else they might have wanted with her.

A trip of rummaging for scraps had brought her here, as she was not exactly picky about what she ate anymore. She wasn't exactly hygienic either, but that didn't concern her. food was much more important on her list, and as the sky grew dark, her prospects of finding anything declined sharply, especially if she was seen wandering at nights. She had a pretty face--or would have if one ignored the nasty cuts that went through her eyes, but there was enough of a feral side to her as well.

She supposed that she would just go hungry that night. She made her way out of the city, since she was too far from home to make it there tonight. she felt the rain begin as it moved in.
"oh well..." she mumbled to herself, "at least it'll get me cleaned up a little, maybe..."
Mood: Eh
Condition: Same ol'
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jaidev
Jaidev

EXP : 154

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Dangerous   Helping the Dangerous EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Jaidev

The rain started quickly, and then it grew even quicker. It felt like it had been a long time since it was raining this hard. Jaidev walked alone in the dark, a satchel over his shoulder as his feet made sloshy noises as the hit the floor. He went over the events of his last “missionary” trip over his head. He felt that he delivered the “word” well enough; he served the will of his master adequately. But, there was always room to improve he thought. His mental replays of his travels however were interrupted by the sound of a rustling nearby.

When he approached, he was surprised to see that the sounds did not come from an animal, not that he could tell at least. Not a stray pet or anything, but a stray nonetheless. She was young, a child. Her clothes were loose and shabby, her hair long, damp and matted from the rain water hitting the dirt in it, and most noticeably, her scarred and empty white eyes.

Despite standing over the girl, she did not seem to notice he was there. He looked down at her, and let out a sigh. “You seem to be ways out of town at this hour. Are you lost child? May I help you? I have a spare blanket in my pack and some leftovers from my last meal I could share with you.”

Mood:Compassionate
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Dangerous   Helping the Dangerous EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Z. Katara Len

Katara was swift to react, taking a defensive stance. despite her grizzly state, she was very alert, and tougher than she appeared. However, she was hungry, and didn't have a coin to her name at the moment. any extra clothing or money was stored somewhere in what was left of her home some miles away.
she was also barefoot, though she enjoyed the feel of the rainwater flowing through her toes. it was one of the simple things in life.

after a moment and realizing that she was not about to be attack, she slowly and cautiously lowered her gloved hands.

"What do I have to do for you in return?" she asked; her voice low and sounding a bit like a woman grunting. People always wanted something for their services... either directly or indirectly. Katara was somewhat familiar with this. However, she did want food, and didn't like the cold a great deal, so she was perhaps slightly easier to motivate this time...
Mood: Alert
Condition: Hungry
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jaidev
Jaidev

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Dangerous   Helping the Dangerous EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Jaidev

“Tell me about yourself. Do you have a name? Do you have a place out of the cold? You seem lost.” He said, kneeling down to her. He pulled the pack over his shoulder and pulled out the warm blanket, putting it over the child. Jaidev however, let the rain trickle down him not covering himself for warmth. He embraced the cold and wet, it woke him up, purified him in a ways. He took out some food afterwards. Though it was not a hot meal, Jaidev imagined she would not care; she seemed ready for anything to eat. There were some rice balls, jerky, and some various berries and veggies. He gave all of it to her. He would not need it anymore so close to home. Even if he would have needed it, he may have given it all anyways. People misunderstood his philosophies at times. They focused on his belief that chaos is needed, but not why it was needed. Togetherness, that’s what it was for. The girl lived in chaos, the need for unity and a helping hand was needed and he would oblige as if she were one of his own children.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Dangerous   Helping the Dangerous EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Z. Katara Len

"K-Katara..." she muttered almost nondescriptly. "I'm a few miles outside of home, and there's no way I'm gonna get there tonight... I'm not lost... just tired and don't feel like travelling all the way home."

she leaned her head back, her glazed, empty eyes getting hit with the rainwater. she had no feeling left in them anyways, so she didn't care.
upon noticing the food, she began, rather unceremoniously, to gobble it up. Despite her low eating standards, she was a growing girl, and she needed this kind of nourishment.
"Thnx." she muttered through a mouthful of food. It took a few moments before she actually tasted what she was eating, but it tasted good either way, and so she continued to eat it. She did not make contact because she saw it unnecessary being blind and all, but she remained alert in case this strange did or said anything else. After all, her remaining senses still worked quite well.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Jaidev
Jaidev

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Dangerous   Helping the Dangerous EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Jaidev

“We can be lost in many other ways you know. Even I have had trouble finding my way at times. Sometimes we need a helping hand to guide towards a light I feel. And hopefully mine has provided some warmth for you tonight. Your family must be worried sick about you dear. I would feel guilty leaving you here alone. Could I offer you a tent?”
Without waiting for a response he took the tent off his back and began putting it up. It was the least he could do, she could not do it herself. “Katara. A lot of weight to that name. Plenty of history there. Do you have roots in the Water Tribes perhaps?”

Link:

Back to top Go down
Katara
Superb Member
Katara

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Dangerous   Helping the Dangerous EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:44 am

Z. Katara Len

She mumbled a few things, mostly too herself and therefore they were unintelligible.
"Th-thank you..." she uttered. she said nothing when he mentioned family, preferring not to remember the horrific events of her traumatizing childhood.

"I think I do somewhere down the line." she shrugged. "but I'm not sure.I can't read and I don't really have any more family left to ask."
she was not asking for sympathy or looking for it at all. She was just stating things the way they were, and the fact that she was all that was left of her family... was just part of how it was.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping the Dangerous   Helping the Dangerous Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping the Dangerous
Page 1 of 1