The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reckoning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanaki
Sanaki

EXP : 5075
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: None
Nation: Fire Nation

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:30 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki's claw-like grip eased, but she didn't let go. "times have changed indeed then... you didn't used to be so hard on the nose."
she gave him a foul look as he popped his next question. "excuse me." she said stiffly, "that is my husband. you should be thankful he has not seen you yet. yes, yes. let us sit down before someone gets hurt"
her hand made a sweeping motion behind her to sense the idiots behind her, a few of which were almost fighting in a corner. luckily it didn't cause the whole place to erupt into madness.
"so let's talk." she explained. "I am looking for a group of people..."

she proceeded to describe them to him to the best of her memory. "...and I know you know where they are hiding."

Mood: "Still... He Grabbed my Ass!"
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Kaede Zelgius Raiden

Kaede almost whimpered softly just at the thought that they were sleeping alone and far away from home, but that they were together, and knowing that momma and daddy were coming for them, gave her just enough reassurance to fall asleep. she snuggled closely to Katsuo both for warmth, and for comfort.
Mood: Tired
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:18 am

Tarek Raiden

Higa looked quite offended by what Sanaki said about his odour. He crassly sniffed at his underarms and shrugged, wondering what it was that she had smelt.
“Husband!?” he exclaimed, “bullshit! Sanaki Zelgius? Married!? What do you think I am? Stupid?!” He said with a smirk, “Although…it would explain why you weren’t interested in any of *this*” he exclaimed grabbing his own crotch suggestively, “or are you?” he grinned lustfully, “I bet I excite you more than he does right?”

As they sat down and Sanaki explained what she knew, Higa’s face grew from confident, to fearful, as she spoke. “I…um…no I’m sorry…I know nothing of them, I have no idea who you are talking about! Oh and look at the time! I have another…appointment, sorry I couldn’t help you anymore…” he mumbled standing up, ready to leave in a hurry.

Mood:

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:32 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki flashed the hand on which her wedding ring sat. "also," she said in a completely, almost sickeningly deadpan tone, "try to show off to a blind woman by wanking is just gonna make them turn blue."
she shifted her foot to indicate what she meant. "so let's get to business."
He might have known that she was not one to resort to violence so quickly, but he would also understand that she was not one to be underestimated.

she listened when he sat down, but as he stood up to leave, with a fest movement, she had grabbed one of the tiny daggers around her thigh, plunging it into the table, and into his shirtsleeve, thus pinning his arm to the table.
"let's do this the easy way." she cooed, "you know that I can see through lies."

she wanted answers and knew he had them. hopefully things would not get too violent.

Mood: Ugggh
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:31 am

Tarek Raiden

Higa scoffed. “Rings mean nothing!” he said holding up his right hand, which was adorned with many extravagant rings, “and I wasn’t wank…oh never mind!” he sighed in defeat, he obviously realized that she wasn’t interested at the moment, maybe if he helped her though.

As Sanaki pinned down his shirtsleeve, he fell backwards trying to walk away. He frantically struggled back to his feet and grabbed the dagger, trying to free himself. To say he was scared shitless by Sanaki would be a massive understatement, though it appeared he was *really* scared of the person she was asking about. “Sanaki please, you don’t know this guy, if I talk…he’ll kill me! Look I am sorry for earlier and all but please…you don’t know who you are dealing with! This guy is crazy and very, very bad news!” he insisted, trembling like a leaf.

He finally managed to pull the dagger out and stumbled backwards, suddenly stopping when he collided with someone. He nervously turned and looked up at the man who he had stumbled into, only to find Tarek staring down at him. Tarek shoved him back towards the table and stepped up towards him, glaring at him intensely. “I believe the lady asked you something,” he said as he placed his hand on the Higa’s shoulder and pushed him down with so much force that the chair nearly gave in under him.

Tarek gave Sanaki a small grin and a nod. Luckily for Higa, Tarek had not seen any of the prior flirting. Higa trembled nervously. “Call him off Sanaki!” he pleaded, referring to Tarek, “No matter what you say or do…I’m not talking! Please Sanaki, you are going to get me killed!”

Mood: Determined

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:39 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki remained calm. "this is not retribution for earlier. that was just business, I assume. Still... I am married, and so be glad my husband did not see that."
she paused for a moment to compose some thoughts.

"I can assure you that I will not let them kill you if you tell me what I need to know." she insisted, but it didn't seem to be effective enough. he had freed himself and was about to escape when Tarek showed up, stopping him. how much had he been aware of? how much had he seen?
well, none of it was her fault, so she had no reason to be guilty.

"so let me get this straight," she replied softly. Sanaki's calm method of interrogation--or even communication--could be eerie at times. she had a bit more bubbliness to her voice when Tarek was around, and he knew it. sometimes being completely calm and gentle in one's tone could be the creepiest of all.
"so you plan to get killed here and now, as opposed to when--or perhaps more accurately, IF... these goons find you? Honestly, Higa, I expected better of you. you've always been the little slimeball that slips through the cracks. slip through this one's cracks once again, why dontcha?"

frankly, if grabbing her butt was what she had to offer him to spill the info, she would. she woudn't like it, but if it meant getting her kids back, then she would do it.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Tarek Raiden

Higa glanced at Sanaki with a terrified look on his face. “There is nowhere to run from Raikou!” he blurted before widening his eyes and covering his mouth, realizing that he had said too much. Tarek looked at Sanaki with a worried expression. He knew of a man named Raikou, and sincerely hoped that Higa was talking about some other person who just shared his name.

Higa held his head. “I’m a dead man,” he mumbled to himself. “Raikou has men everywhere, he probably already knows we are having this conversation right now,” he continued in a despairing voice. Tarek frowned, if Raikou knew that they were asking about him, the kids’ lives might have been put in danger. Tarek’s eyes flashed a bright orange and he grabbed Higa’s shirt, pulling him up so that he was facing him. “Then you better tell us where is right now, and pray that we kill him before he kills you!” he demanded.

Higa winced, though what Tarek said did make sense to him. “He has a base in the mountains, a system of caverns! Here let me show you!” he said as he frantically pulled out a map and marked the position of Raikou’s hideout. Tarek immediately let Higa go and grabbed Sanaki’s hand. “You better not be wrong about this, if you are…Raikou will be the least of your problems!” he said to Higa as he led Sanaki out, taking the map with him. “We need to hurry sweetie!” he said desperately.

Tarek quickly made his way back to the Lion-Tiger and hopped on, pulling Sanaki up behind him. “I hope this isn’t the Raikou I think he is,” he whispered to Sanaki as he rode off towards where Higa indicated Raikou was hiding out, “if so we might have a problem.”

Mood: Worried

Raikou

“What!?” Raikou roared in an angry voice at one of his lieutenants, “Higa told them what?!”

The lieutenant recoiled slightly. “We just got the message sir…he told the General and his wife about the hideout…they are on their way.”

Raikou stood up and kicked his chair. “Move the children to our secondary base, NOW!” he roared.

The lieutenant bowed and left, quickly making his way to the room where the kids were held. He slammed open the door. “Get up! We are leaving now!” he demanded, throwing them some clothes that would make them less conspicuous. “Put these on!”

Katsuo started as the door slammed open and grabbed Kaede tightly. He sat up when the man spoke and quickly took the clothes. He gave Kaede a look. “Be ready Kaede,” he whispered as he started getting dressed. He had no idea what was happening, but he had a feeling that this could be their chance.

Mood: Angry
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki seemed to recognize the name. she was familiar with leagues and guilds and the likes, but all she knew about him was that his organization was even more elusive than her. She might have even been asked to join them at one point, or maybe that had been the Black Dragons? she forgot and didn't really care a great deal anyways. She liked to work alone anyways.

Sanaki listened as Higa spoke, and knew that they were in for an adventure of the unsavory variety. after he was finished, Sanaki knew that he was not an entire scumbag. just 97% of one.
"Thank you." she said in response. "she would have said something to the flavor of 'you better hope for your sake that this is right', but Tarek already did, so she felt no need to repeat it. one slight good turn for one slight good turn. they were even now.

Sanaki listened to Tarek as they made their way out. she had nothing to say, and simply kept a straight but determined face. they were going to find Katsuo and Kaede. they had to.

Link:

Kaede Zelgius Raiden

Kaede squeaked from surprise, but did as she was told.
"I will be." she nodded as they got dressed. "we're not gonna stay here forever."
her tiny little voice was no more than a whisper.
Mood: Concerned
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:19 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek’s face had a determined look about it as he rode out towards the kidnapper’s secret hideout, using Higa’s map. No matter what happened, no matter what the cost, he made up his mind that his kids would come out of this safe and sound.
However, they still had quite a way to go and Tarek decided to use this time to speak with Sanaki about what was about to go down, as he didn’t want to waste any time when they got there. “Sweetie?” he started softly, “We have to assume that Raikou is as dangerous as I think he is…I don’t want there to even be a chance that the kids lose the both of us, or that they live apart from us for the rest of their lives…” he said in a serious, but quite voice, “When we get there, I think we might need to split up…your skills with stealth and your senses would mean you would be able to sneak in and quickly find the kids, in the meantime, I could draw out the bulk of Raikou’s forces…distract them…buy you some time?” he asked. Of course it was only a suggestion; Tarek always consulted with Sanaki before he done things, he saw her as his better half and valued her opinion higher than even his own. He only favored his plan because it gave not only the kids, but also Sanaki the highest chance of survival.

Katsuo Zelgius Raiden

The clothes the guards gave Katsuo and Kaede were a bit too big for their little bodies, and smelled quite musty, regardless, the twins still got dressed. When they were done one of the two guards assigned to them gestured to the door. “Shouldn’t we tie ‘em up first?” asked one of the guards.

“What? Why? They are just a couple of kids, they can’t do nothing…Raikou said we should get them out fast, so stop worrying and let’s get moving!” said the other guard in reply.

The guards led Katsuo and Kaede through a literal maze of passages and tunnels and soon came to a secret door leading out the mountains. As they opened the door, the cold mountain air blasted into the passage, giving Katsuo the chills. The guards wasted no time and shoved them out into the cold and started leading them to their other base, just as Raikou instructed.

After a couple of minutes of walking, Katsuo flashed Kaede a look and a little wink before clumsily falling to the ground. “Ow!” he squealed in mock pain as he rolled onto his back and clenched his ankle. “Oh what now?!” asked one of the guards in a frustrated voice as he walked over to Katsuo to examine him. As the guard crouched down, Katsuo conjured the biggest blast of fire he could muster, throwing it right into the guards face. He immediately leapt up, “Kaede! Let’s go!”

The guard reared over and fell onto his back, clenching his face and shouting madly as he felt his flesh burning painfully. The second guard instantly ran over to check up on his badly burnt friend and Katsuo grabbed Kaede’s hand and ran off, leading her into the nearby forest. However the guard was soon after, leaving his friend behind as he chased after the twins. Fortunately, Katsuo and Kaede made it to the treeline safely, but the guard was closing in and fast. Katsuo looked around frantically. “Kaede!? What now?!”

Mood: Scared

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:11 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki thought long and hard about Tarek's question. there was the option of covering enough ground, and despite these folks and their superior training, Tarek and Sanaki were still more powerful than most of them. however, if they met up with Raikou and/or his right and left hands... things could be ugly if they were apart.

"lovee... I think then that we need to stay together. I cannot stand even the thought of losing you, and I fear that I would rapidly succumb to grief if you were killed. if we die, we will die together."
this was not so much a suggestion as much as a statement--an inevitable one, at that. if Tarek was killed, it would play a massive role in Sanaki's own demise.
"we are strong against most of these legions, but something tells me that the leader and some of the higher-ups might not be quite as easy in a one-on-one. We are greatly outnumbered, so we should probably pool our skills... do you know what I mean?"
Link:

Kaede Zelgius Raiden

Normally Kaede would have complained that the clothes she was forced to wear were not pretty enough, but she knew that it would get her nowhere right now.
Kaede kept close to Katsuo through the maze, shivering slightly in the chilly corridors. little girls got colder quicker than little boys, and that trend continued all the way up to men and women.

Kaede was about to race to Katsuo's side when she saw him fall, but suddenly, she realized what he was doing. the moment Katsuo attacked, Kaede also attacked, throwing in her power with his.

Kaede pulled Katsuo along as she ran, as she was the faster of the two. already her little mind was at work trying to figure out how they would get out of this one. they would need to run, but only after they slowed this man's progress down a bit.
she looked around, and noticed that there were fallen branches.

she grabbed two by the ends, and surrounded her hands in little flames. once they were burning, she flipped them around so the burning parts were facing outward.
"time to put the sword moves that momma taught us to use." she warned him. "we hafta beat this guy or we're not getting anywhere!"
Mood: Edgy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:40 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek nodded at Sanaki. “Alright sweetie…we’ll stick together,” he said in a reassuring tone. The love that they had for each other was incredibly strong. They had a special bond, one so strong that Tarek knew if one of them had to die, the other wouldn’t be far behind. He placed his hand on her leg in a gentle, reassuring manner. “Let’s go find our kids.”

It wasn’t long before Tarek and Sanaki arrived near Raikou’s secret hideout. He dismounted the Lion-Tiger, helping Sanaki off and tying the creature to a tree. He crouched down and gestured for Sanaki to follow as he made his way stealthily towards the hideout. It wasn’t long before the entrance to Raikou’s hideout was in sight. Tarek and Sanaki were hiding behind some trees, and Tarek could clearly see two guards at the entrance.

“Sweetie, we need to take them out quietly…alerting Raikou’s men might put the children in danger,” he whispered, “I’ll take the one on the…” he started, but was interrupted as a group if guards suddenly emerged, weapons at the ready, they obviously knew that Tarek and Sanaki were coming. Tarek gave Sanaki a look, if they were expecting them, then there was no time to lose, the kids were in danger.

Tarek spun out of cover and launched a massive fireball towards the group of enemies. The men quickly noticed it and jumped out of the way. However the force of the blast as it hit the ground flung them in different directions, not hurting any of them really, but splitting them up quite effectively, throwing the odds in Tarek and Sanaki’s favour.

The battle had started, and Tarek was determined to get his kids back, and no one was getting in his way. He ran forwards with his hands engulfed in flames and his eyes glowing bright orange, he knew Sanaki wouldn’t be too far behind.

Katsuo Zelgius Raiden

Katsuo nodded at his sister. “Okay, you get ready with those, I am going to try and surprise him!” he announced, “Don’t worry, I won’t be far, just up here!” he said as he began climbing a tree right beside them. He was a great climber and was sitting on a branch overlooking Kaede in no time.

The guard inevitably caught up to them, smirking when he saw little Kaede standing with her two burning sticks. “Ha! What are going to do with those little girl!?” he chuckled, stepping closer to her. Luckily, he didn’t notice Katsuo sitting above them, ready to come to his sister’s aid, waiting for the right moment to strike. The man stepped right in front of Kaede and reached out to grab her, not seeing her or her burning sticks as much of threat.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

despite their situation, Sanaki always found comfort when Tarek touched her sensitive thigh. this time was no different, and she slowly nodded.
"aye." she agreed. "the sooner we find them, the sooner I will be able to sleep comfortably again. Until then, there is no time for food or rest."

Sanaki nodded at Tarek's tactic and was about to concoct a strategy. She had planned on disappearing into the shadows and striking where it most hurt. however, when the guards acted, Sanaki reacted instantly, disappearing as Tarek lunged out and attacked. she appeared moments later as she deftly stabbed one of the guards in the back of the neck. she could not use the element of surprise on every guard once she had been seen, but for the first strike... oooh it was ever-so-glorious.

Sanaki's glazed eyes flashed a bright shade of yellow as she fought. this was one of the most important battles she ever fought.

Link:

Kaede Zelgius Raiden

Kaede stood her ground, luckily able to control her fear, and preventing herself from trembling. as he swiftly reached for her, she instantly reacted. she swung them with the intent of striking his wrist, almost jabbing them there. her other stick she threw at his chest,, and then she ran towards where Katsuo was perched, hoping he would strike. if he successfully caught the man off guard, she would turn around and attack just as well.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:28 am

Tarek Raiden

The guards were well trained, but Tarek and Sanaki were taking them out at a blistering pace. After all, the guards were not fighting with everything they had like Tarek and Sanaki were. They did not have as much on the line. Tarek cut them down without a second thought, not even blinking as he did. Usually he was opposed to needless killing, but these people took his babies away from him and were known terrorists. He showed no mercy.

He was up close and personal with the guards he was fighting, taking them out with powerful fire fuelled kicks, punches and deadly close range fire blasts. It wasn’t long before his opponents lay scattered around him, covered with smouldering wounds. Tarek quickly turned to Sanaki to check up on her and the group she was fighting, he knew they had no time to lose and needed to find the kids as soon as they could.

Katsuo Zelgius Raiden

Katsuo watched as the man tried to grab Kaede, ready to attack. He knew that she was quick and the man would have a hard time catching her. If she wasn’t, he would have attacked already. Kaede jabbed at the man’s hand with one burning stick and threw the other at the man’s chest. The surprised man’s eyes widened and he reared back trying to avoid the burning stick. Katsuo immediately reacted, instantly shooting a fire blast at the man as he leapt out of the tree.

His blast connected and hit the man in the chest as he was rearing back, throwing him backwards onto the ground. Katsuo was now standing alongside his sister again and began pelting the man with fireballs as he lay on the ground. The guard flailed around wildly and began scrambling away from the children, shouting wildly in pain. Katsuo quickly grabbed Kaede’s hand. “Let’s go Kaede!” he insisted running off in the opposite direction.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki was considered one of the best assassins the business had to offer because of her deftness, her swift reflexes, and her ability to hold herself in a fight without getting too dirty. this was no different, and despite the blood she was shedding, she was keeping herself quite clean. She hated getting dirty anyways.

However, that played second fiddle to the issue at hand, and so if she got a bit of blood on herself, she would not worry. she was too busy attacking people with her blades, which she sometimes added flames to as she struck. It was one thing to be an assassin, but to be one as well as a warrior was the talent that Sanaki was currently demonstrating. She had everything to gain, and nothing else to lose if she did not have her children with her.

Link:

Kaede Zelgius Raiden

Kaede shot relentless small, but still painful bolts of fire at the man till they knew they had injured him enough to keep him from keeping up with them as they ran. once that was out of the way, she stuck by Katsuo's side and ran along with him, her little heart racing.
she did not know where they were running, and knew that Katsuo didn't either. however, anywhere was better than here, and so the journey began.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:44 am

Tarek Raiden

It was not long at all before each and every last one of Raikou’s men were dead. It was a grizzly scene indeed. Tarek nodded at Sanaki and instantly ran towards the large metal door that led into the mountain stronghold. He tried to open it, only to discover that it was locked from the inside. “Sweetie, this might take a while, keep your senses on and stay alert!” he said as he pointed his index and middle fingers into the air and created a bright and very powerful blowtorch-type jet of flame. He instantly got to work on cutting through the door.

Suddenly a woman approached from the forest. She was dressed in the same uniform worn by the men who attacked the Raiden estate, though she had numerous badges and symbols added onto it indicating that she was of high rank. “They’re gone you know…your children and Raikou,” she said with a slight cackle, her voice was almost serpentine in nature, “and my master will spare them *IF* you two stop hunting us down and do exactly what we say!” she offered standing in a nonchalant pose.

Tarek was focusing on opening the door so he never noticed the woman, and the roar of the flames as it cut through the metal was loud enough that he couldn’t hear her either. Ordinarily he would keep a better lookout and pay more attention to his surroundings, but he trusted Sanaki completely and focused all his energy on getting the door open.

Katsuo Zelgius Raiden

Katsuo ran as fast as he could, holding Kaede’s hand. She was faster than he was, but he could keep up. He spotted a large fallen tree and pulled Kaede towards it. “Kaede! We could hide there!” he said pulling at her hand and then running off towards it. When they got there they found that the tree was hollow and he crawled inside, it was definitely large enough for the two children to fit in. He pulled Kaede close. “Kaede, are you okay!?” he asked, peeking out of the hollowed tree and giving their surroundings a quick inspection.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki kept her senses on high alert as Tarek worked the door.
As a result, she was about to turn and strike when she sensed someone approaching them. she listened to her speak, only because she knew that she might have something important to say. However, after hearing it, it just made her anger boil more than it had before.

"Look here, little missy." she stepped towards her with a bold movement. "I don't know--or care--who you are... or what you want. If you are looking for random, I can tell you that I don't have any money. But what I do have is a particular set of skills--skills I have acquired over a very long and fiery career... skills that make me a nightmare for creeps like you..." she briefly motioned towards the slew of dead guards surrounding Sanaki and Tarek.
"if you let my children go, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you or your master. I will not pursue you. However, if you do not... I will hunt you. I will find you, your master, AND your legions... and I will kill them. I will kill them all."

her eyes were still flashing somewhat of a yellowish color, which seemed all that much more prominent given her lack of prominently colored pupils. there was an unseen fury that spawned in Sanaki without fail when she knew her children were in danger.
"Tarek!" she called out, "They're not here!"
he would figure out the rest easily enough.
Link:

Kaede Zelgius Raiden

Kaede raced towards the hollowed out tree and snuggled close to Katsuo there. after the two of them briefly scanned the area, she snuggled close to Katsuo once again.
"I'm alright... but I think we're lost... what are we gonna do?"

he was more the idea guy while she helped him refine them.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:47 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek immediately heard Sanaki when she yelled out to him, telling him that the kids weren’t here. He quickly stood and turned, surprised to see the woman standing before them. “Who is this?” Tarek asked Sanaki as he stood beside her, giving the woman a cold glare, readying himself for anything.

The woman cackled. “I’ll save you the trouble of explaining ‘sweetie’,” she said bluntly, looking at her fingernails. “I am one of Raikou’s top lieutenants, he left me behind to make sure you two didn’t try and follow him.” She looked back towards them, “You are going to try and follow him aren’t you?” she asked, “because I would really like to kill the two of you.” She said with a mad grin on her face, “and once you two are dead, those two brats will be of no further use to my master…and you know what will happen then right?”

The moment she finished speaking she cocked her head to the side and Tarek suddenly disappeared, as the ground suddenly opened beneath him.

Mood: Suspicious
Condition: Falling

Katsuo Zelgius Raiden

Katsuo snuggled with his sister. She was right, they were lost and he had no idea where they were. “I don’t think that mean old man followed us,” he said softly to Kaede, “maybe I can try climbing one of these big trees and see where we are from the top?” he proposed, he knew that Kaede hated how he climbed trees though, as he held little regard for his own safety and usually jumped out of them from ridiculous heights. xD
But what needed to be done needed to be done.

Mood: Thinking

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:47 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki listened stoically and with little interest or concern to the woman's threats. Perhaps she was just trying to get Sanaki to react.
In fact, she was certain that that was what they were trying to do, because Tarek was attacked. as Sanaki jumped out of the way, her mind was already swiftly formulating a plan.
Even after Tarek disappeared, Sanaki retained a certain calm to her. However, it was the type of calm that could send children running away in terror and have grown men soil themselves and quake in their boots. Very slowly, she turned her head back towards the offender, a smirk growing upon her face. her glazed eyes were shining, almost as if they were glowing.

This was not an ordinary smile, for Sanaki was anything but happy at the moment. This was one of those psychotic smirks that meant that she was this close to going absolutely ballistic.
"There are two very important things in life that all people, young and old, male and female, citizen or terrorist... should know." she said softly, taking a slow set of steps towards the woman, also keeping her senses on maximum alert to make sure that she did not fall victim to a trap.
"The first one..." her hands moved to her hips, slowly clasping the hilts of her swords, "is that you do not... fuck with the Raidens."

she stepped closer. "the second thing..." she took a deep-ish breath, "is that...
YOU DO NOT.
FUCK.
WITH.
THE RAIDENS!!!"

she shrieked, instantly lunging through the air, blades out and fire in her glowing glazed eyes. She jumped with the full intention of lacerating this woman until she was dead or until Sanaki herself was killed. There was not going to be any escape, and there was no chance of negotiation. She was not sure what happened to Tarek, but she knew that if he had been killed, she would lose her mind to grief within days; perhaps even hours. It was already beginning, and the first phase was a bout of psychotic fury.
Mood: Deranged
Condition: Heroic BSOD
Link:

Kaede Zelgius Raiden

Kaede nodded slowly. "I sure hope not. but... do you think it's safe to go out there?" she didn't care if he wanted to climb a tree, but she did not want them to get caught. If he got caught, it would defeat the purpose of her staying hidden. They weren't strong enough to pull a full-fledged ambush, and they had just finished a daring escape. Kaede was not so sure that they would be able to do it again if they were re-captured.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:56 am

Tarek Raiden

As Tarek fell, he realised just how powerful this earthbender was. He couldn’t even see the bottom of the tunnel. He pulled a dagger out from his boot and thrust it into the wall as he fell, using it as well as his feet to slow his descent. He looked up and noticed just how far he had already fallen. He knew he needed to get back up as soon as possible, he knew that he needed to help Sanaki, not because she couldn’t take care of herself, but because he knew that he would not be able to live without her, should anything happen to her.

Raikou’s lieutenant smirked to herself as Sanaki charged towards her, she knew enough to avoid close quarters fighting with the renowned Sanaki Zelgius, and now with Tarek and his legendary bending out the way, she could do exactly that. She planted her feet firmly in the ground and lifted a huge pillar of earth from under her, ensuring that she was high above the battlefield and hopefully out of Sanaki’s reach. She then began pulling slightly slanted pillars of earth up around Sanaki as she charged, hoping to strike her with one.

Tarek could hear the typical sounds of earthbending from inside the hole, and he could hear Sanaki shouting wildly as well. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, reaching out with his senses. He surveyed his surroundings, and could see both Sanaki and Raikou’s lieutenant, the latter of which seemed to have positioned herself in an unreachable position. He knew that Sanaki could use firebending for ranged combat, but also knew that her opponent was skilled too and was probably expecting it, Tarek decided it was time to change things up.

He took a deep breath, and sparks began forming around him as he started charging up a huge lightning attack. In the next instant, enormous flames erupted from his feet and he rocketed into the air, quickly approaching the battlefield above. In a matter of seconds Tarek was already high up in the sky, at eye level with Raikou’s lieutenant, who looked quite surprised indeed. Tarek pointed his index and middle fingers at her and released a massive bolt of lightning. The lightning struck near her feet and blasted a large chunk of the pillar she was standing on away. She was launched into the air by the blast and hurtled to the ground. She used her earthbending at the last moment to soften her impact with the ground. She was taken by complete surprise and she quickly turned around, still lying on her back. She should have taken the hint when Sanaki said, “You do not fuck with the Raidens!”

Mood: Focused
Condition: Fine

Katsuo Zelgius Raiden

“Don’t worry! I am just going to get a look around. You just stay hidden okay? Besides, no one will see me in a tree anyway!” With that Katsuo hugged his sister and crawled out of the hollowed out log. He wrapped his arms around the nearest tree and began climbing it rather quickly. It was only a matter of time before he was sitting on the highest branch. He held his little hand over his eyes to shield them from the sun and took a good look around.

He squinted as he noticed a bright flash of lighting ahead, though there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. All of a sudden his eyes widened. “KAEDE!” he squealed happily, almost falling out of the tree, “I think I see Dad!”

Mood: Happy!

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:44 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

While it was true that Sanaki excelled at close quarters combat, she was not by any means incapable of ranged combat. she shot swift and strong fireballs at her, though they were small and so would have to be precise.
as the columns of earth shot up, Sanaki reacted instantly, jumping from column to column, crawling up them swiftly, almost like a spider-monkey or something. the columns began to shatter as Sanaki climbed them, but she swiftly jumped to another one after she sensed the first one begin to shatter. she repeated this process, not actually causing the lieutenant anyharm, but also successfully avoiding any real harm herself. So far... things were looking good. Still... she had to avenge Tarek.

...or would she? someone emerged from the ground, and Sanaki instantly recognized it as her lovee! however, her focus was now on her target. Tarek could take care of himself, and Sanaki needed to make sure her enemy did not try something without her noticing. as she sensed her fall.
Sanaki was there, and landed right next to her, instantly putting a blade to her throat.
"one does not simply fuck with the Raidens and get away with it so easily."
now it was her turn to gloat, but she remained ever-alert, ready to react at a hair-trigger, if anything should be tried.
Condition: Pumped
Link:

Kaede Zelgius Raiden

Kaede laid low for a bit until she heard Katsuo cal her name. "WHAT? ARE YOU OK--" she paused.
Dad? Katsuo had seen dad?

instantly, her speed and dexterity had her tiny frame up and next to him. "where? where's dad? can you see momma?"
however, that question seemed to answer itself.
there was a streak of hope in her little heart. they would see their parents again!
this was enough to greatly boost little Kaede's morale. now she was excited.
"so... what should we do?"
Katsuo was almost always the initial planner, but then Kaede would help him refine the ideas to make them perfect. it was a nice tag-team effort.
Mood: Intrigued
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:02 am

Tarek Raiden

After Tarek released his airborne lightning attack, he landed softly a few feet away from Sanaki and their opponent. He slowly walked towards them, glad to see that Sanaki was okay and that she was quick enough to get a blade at the neck of their adversary before she could try anything else. He softly placed a hand on Sanaki’s shoulder, reassuring her that despite the fact that he suddenly vanished into a gaping hole, that he was okay. His gaze then turned to the mysterious woman.

Raikou’s lieutenant was still lying on her back, Sanaki’s blade at her throat. She was flabbergasted at how she could have been beaten so easily. She might have tried something, but after seeing Sanaki’s speed and agility and the way she made quick work of every attack that was thrown at her, she wisely decided not to, especially with Sanaki's deadly dragon-head blade only a few inches from her throat.

“I won’t betray my master!” she said defiantly as she stared up into Tarek and Sanaki’s eyes, “so if you want to kill me…you better do it now!” She shouted in an angry voice. Tarek looked at Sanaki from where he was standing behind her. He knew that she had killed before, so had he, and he decided to leave this woman’s life, in Sanaki's hands. However before a decision was made, Tarek had to ask: “Where are our children?”

The woman shook her head. “Like I said, I will not betray him…and a word of warning, you two should not cross him…it will be the end of you and all you hold dear,” she hissed venomously as her hand began twisting over the ground it lay upon, she was preparing one final attack knowing her time was probably coming to an end. She planned on creating a small column of earth aimed directly at Tarek’s jaw, it was a deadly move that she had perfected, designed to break her victims neck with one swift attack. Her hand movement was subtle and she counted on the pair of firebenders standing before her not noticing it before it was too late.

Katsuo Zelgius Raiden

Katsuo grinned happily at Kaede. “Why we go to them of course!” he exclaimed as he slid down the tree a couple of feet and jumped straight out the rest of the way. He turned and looked up at Kaede, “hurry up slow poke!” he shouted, suddenly getting distracted by a rustle in the bushes.

To his dismay one of their guards appeared. His face was badly burned during the twins escape attempt, and it gave him a monstrous appearance. He limped towards them with pure rage in his eyes and a dagger in his shaking hand. “I’m going to kill you…I’m going to kill you!” he chanted angrily as he got closer. Katsuo could feel his heart drop inside of him. “KAEDE!!” he squealed desperately, “HURRY UP!” he continued, almost jumping up and down on the spot as he waited. He knew that she had to hurry and knew that they had to get to Daddy and Mommy as quickly as their little legs could carry them.

Mood: Terrified

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki felt a small wave of both comfort and confidence come over her in knowing that Tarek was back. her senses were entirely on her, and so she was hardly aware of much of the world around her. But... that was what Tarek was for in this case. She needed to react quickly in case this woman tried anything.

"yes, yes, we get that your god and savior isn't going to like us." she rolled her eyes, "it is not us that are crossing him. It is he who has crossed us, and he will soon learn that that was the biggest mistake of his pitiful life. He volunteered to lose his bases; his men; and his trusted lieutenant. He signed them all away the moment he removed Katsuo and Kaede from their home."

she paused for a moment, as if letting herself remain vulnerable for an attack, though her blades hadn't moved.
"but..." she suddenly continued. "if you have nothing for us, then your usefulness has reached its end. I'll be sure to let your master know..."
with a deft stroke, she had sliced the woman's throat open with both her blades going opposite directions. It was unclear when exactly she had slashed, but she had done so with such suddenness that it may have been before she had finished her little warning. She had not even noticed her hand moving until after the fact. welp, there wasn't going to be any strike now.

she turned to Tarek, cleaning her blades as she did so. "let's go." she indicated. "we'll have to find them on our own."

Link:

Kaede Zelgius Raiden

Kaede was on her feet and ready to go with him. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" she chanted.

she was distracted for a split second as the grizzled man emerged from the bushes. when he did and Katsuo started running, she didn't need to be told twice. she did begin to perform a series of tricks that momma was teaching her though. as she ran, she turned so she was sort of running backwards, and began backflipping skillfully away. she was going slower than normal, but was also launching a barrage of small fireballs at the man while putting distance between them. She was not as accurate as her mother, and definitely not as strong, but it was an effort. she knew that they would not stop getting chased unless they injured him some more. hopefully Katsuo would help her a little.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek looked down at the woman as she lay on her back, clasping her neck in a futile attempt to stop the blood from gushing out. Within seconds she was dead, a slight gargling sound coming from her throat as she breathed out her last breath. Tarek looked at Sanaki with a concerned face and placed his hand on her shoulder, softly rubbing it. He knew that Raikou’s lieutenant had to die; in fact, if he was in the same position as Sanaki he would probably have done the same. He was just not used to seeing Sanaki kill like that. He knew of her past and of her skills, and had no problems with it. In fact, Tarek himself had killed many, many people over the years. It was just strange seeing this side of Sanaki when he usually only saw her sweet, innocent and almost childlike side. However, he knew that Sanaki would do anything for their kids, and so would he.

He nodded. “Yes, we have no time to lose…I just wish we knew where to start.” He said as he crouched beside the corpse and began searching for any clue that could help them. “Maybe she kept a map, or something that can help us find where they took our babies.”

Katsuo Zelgius Raiden

As Katsuo ran he noticed his sister doing some acrobatic flips and kicks, shooting fireballs at their pursuer. The grizzly-looking man simply swatted each and every last fireball that Kaede launched away from him as he limped towards them, shouting and cursing wildly.

Katsuo grabbed Kaede’s wrist. “What are you doing Kaede!” he shouted, “We aren’t going to stop him now! Run!” he insisted as he looked forward again, he knew that the treeline, and their parents, weren’t far now. The twins’ only hope was to get to Tarek and Sanaki, before the man chasing them down caught up with them.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki had little to say on the matter. killing to her was simply business, preferably avoidable nowadays, but sometimes still necessary. This was one of those especially necessary times, as there was nothing in the world more important to her than her children. For Sanaki, that just meant in general as well.

she paused, nudging the body with her toe. "so... do we check, or...?"
Sanaki had no problems with searching a target for vital information, and this would be no different, especially if it meant finding her children. Still... she wanted Tarek's input on the matter.
Link:

Kaede Zelgius Raiden

Kaede disagreed completely, but started running. "we stopped him before, we should be able to stop him again!" she remarked. she didn't exactly know where they were even going, but knew that as long as they could see him, he would be able to see them, and that he would not stop till either he or they were dead.
Link:

Last edited by Sanaki on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Katsuo Zelgius Raiden

“Kaede! We caught him by surprise and only bought ourselves some time! We are never going to stop him now! You might as well be blowing puffs of air at him the way he is swatting your attacks away! Run!” He explained frantically as he grabbed her hand and continued running, “just trust me okay!?”

They kept going as fast as they could, but their frenzied pursuer was closing in on them. However, Katsuo knew they were getting close to the where he spotted their parents, and hopefully they would be within earshot of Tarek and Sanaki by now. “DADDY! MOMMY!” he squealed as hard as he could, “HELP US!”

Tarek Raiden

Tarek nodded at Sanaki and crouched down besides the dead woman’s body as he felt her for any papers or clues she might have had on her. He grinned as he felt a small note inside her jacket pocket and carefully pulled it out. “Let’s see what we have here…” he started, before suddenly pausing. He had heard Katsuo shouting for help, and he was sure Sanaki heard it too. “Sweetie!? The kids!” he exclaimed looking into the forest where he heard the sound coming from.

Tarek immediately stuffed the note into his pocket and bolted towards where Katsuo’s little voice was coming from. Nothing would keep him from his children now. “Katsuo! Kaede! Daddy is coming!” he shouted.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:39 am

Kaede Zelgius Raiden

Kaede still disagreed, but there was little she was going to say or do about it. for now it was a matter of running and hoping that the fates were on their side for this. She didn't trust that Katsuo as right, but trusted him enough. as he grabbed her hand, she started almost dragging him along, because she picked her speed, and was faster than him.
she added her tiny voice in with his, hoping that the keen ears of their parents would be able to hear them.
Link:

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki nodded softly. as Tarek frisked the dead woman for clues, her ears twitched. she heard it slightly before Tarek, and had wordlessly sprung up in the direction she had heard the cries from. she bolted for them, and more importantly, past them here she expected to find the source of the problem. she knew their tones, and she could hear the fear that had been in their voices. she zipped past them as little more than a blue of black, red, and gold, and soon came across the motherfucker who was chasing them

Needless to say, he lasted about 0.38 seconds before Sanaki deftly decapitated him.
"fuck you." was her muttered remark as she cleaned off her blades and made her way back to here Tarek and the children were reuniting. there would be none of that. not while she was around anyways. Now... well, now it was time to reunite with her children.
Mood: Fired Up
Link:

OOC--I would apologize for how quickly I dispatched him... but no. I've been wanting him dead for about 6 posts now.] xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckoning   Reckoning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reckoning
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Fire Nation :: Fire Fountain City-
Jump to: