The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tea Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaji
Kaji

EXP : 1076
Birthday : 1994-06-07

Character Description
Position: SpyMaster's Assisstant
Nation: Fire Nation

The Tea Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Tea Shop   The Tea Shop EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Kaji gracefully sat on a pillow inside a small tea shop in the Fire Nation Capital. Today he just wanted to be relaxed with no drama or no fighting at all even though that's what he loved to do. Sometimes he would picture himself getting married but he knew that would never happen. Holding the tea cup in both his hand's he brought it up to his lip's and took in a small sip inhaling through his nose and letting the warm tea trickle down his throat. He let out an Ah as he slouched his back. Everything was going perfect there was not anyone bothering him for the first time. The waiter came over and brought his noodles he ordered sitting it down onto the table. Kaji nodded in respect and tossed him a gold coin. '' Thank you Kind sir.''
Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

EXP : 3622

Character Description
Position: Tea Shop Waiteress
Nation: Water Tribes

The Tea Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea Shop   The Tea Shop EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Renayu

I walked into the Tea shop in the Fire Nation Capitol. The winds were to strong for any animal to send in my application for the Bender Battle Tournement. I was excited to go, and I thought that the Southern Water Tribe did need representation, so being Chief I would represent with any other waterbenders from my tribe. i walked up to the counter and orders Jasmine Tea with sweet dumplings. I rarely ever ate sweet dumplings so when i saw it on the menu, I didnt give it a second chance.

I took a seat on a pillow by a window, gazing out at the Fire Nation. the Nation was ever growing, and dominated by dark colors. The hues of Blue and tan was an obvious sign that I was not only from the Water Tribe, by my Chief's cloak gave it away as well. Hopefully not alot of people here knew i was Chief, granted that Fire Nation people really didnt need to fear the Water Tribes....Yet.

Mood: Tired and thinking
Condition:Heathly

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

The Tea Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea Shop   The Tea Shop EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Kaji

Kaji held his chopstick's in hand and wrapped noodles around them twisting them in his bowl. He blew on them as he did not want to burn his tongue before lifting it into his mouth. After sucking the noodle's up and eating them fairly quickly he sat his chopstick's down on the table closed his eye's to relax himself for a minute. Today was the perfect day for relaxation no drama and no fighting today.

Mood: Amused
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

The Tea Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea Shop   The Tea Shop EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Renayu wrote:

Renayu

As I sat on the pillow, i took a look around at my surroundings. There was an elderly couple sitting in the back, a girl with a doward burn on her face recieving a bag before rushing off towards the Palace, and a man. The Man was sitting by himself eating noodles and drinking Tea. You could tell he was a fighting machine just by the way he was built. It was hard to tell who was a bender and who wasnt, but it looked like he has been in a few battles. I watched him out of the corner of my eyes the entire time, because believe it or not, I felt a little pressed by him.

Mood: Tired and thinking

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

The Tea Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea Shop   The Tea Shop EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Kaji

For anything Kaji knew when someone was watching him. He opened his right eye and looked out the corner of it to see a young girl looking at him from the corner of her eye, by the look's of it she was of the Water Tribe's. Not really caring he closed his eye's again and drifted back off into his own little world. Kaji hated when people just looked at him and dare not say anything.

Back to top Go down
Renayu
Renayu

Character Description

The Tea Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea Shop   The Tea Shop EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:27 am

Renayu

I was about to say something, i dont know what, but then the waiter brought me my dumplings and Tea. I gave him ten gold pieces. he looked at me with a strange but happy face. I gestured to him to be quite about it with a finger over my lips.He placed the gold in his pocket and walked away like he was on cloud nine. I took a drink form my hot tea. The liquid ran down my throat and made me all warm inside. I picked up my chopsticks and picked up a dumpling. I looked at the man againfor a quick second before eating the dumpling. There was something odd about him.

Mood: Relaxed

Back to top Go down
Kaji
Kaji

Character Description

The Tea Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea Shop   The Tea Shop EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Kaji

Kaji finally stood up giving a loud yawn, he was tired and thought it was time to head home. He lifted his bag up around his right shoulder then made his way toward's the door. He stepped out the door and breathed in the fresh air, before turning and heading down the street.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tea Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea Shop   The Tea Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tea Shop
Page 1 of 1