The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Shula Njoo

With a small chuckle, Shula leaned back for a moment in Mako's arms, turning her head upward to kiss his nose after he kissed the top of her head before resuming her content humming. She enjoyed being here, and wasn't too worried about what the road ahead had in store for them. She was as confident as she was beautiful, and didn't feel like much could deter them now that they were safely out of the Palace and Capital.

Mood: Excited
Condition: Wonderful

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

EXP : 5875
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Escaped Slave

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Mako couldn't help chuckling back, Shula seemed to be more in her element out here than back in the palace. She was so relaxed, and cheerful, no worries about how people might look at her for being normal instead of royal. It was definately easier on him, as well, he no longer felt the need to act differently to avoid making a fool out of himself.
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Shula Njoo

She smiled at the chuckle, but avoided comment; she enjoyed the fact that they didn't have to say anything to enjoy each other's company. Shula's humming got quieter and quieter as they continued, fading away eventually; a man driving a cart pulled by ostrich horses passed them on the road, and she moved slightly to avoid getting in his way. A wide grin spread across her lips as she realized that he didn't even recognize her! She looked at Mako, unable to contain her excitement about the fact.

"Did you see that?" she asked with a large grin; "he didn't even give me a second glance!" she practically squeaked, busting up in giggles. The notion that he didn't know who she was--well, it made her feel a little high.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:48 pm

Mako had stepped aside as the cart approached. He watched, the man in the cart with little interest. He had noticed how, as he passed, he only glanced down to look at the people he was passing. No shock. No amazement. No servile 'hellos'. He smiled lightly.

Apparently being unrecognized had meant a great deal to Shula, more than he realized. She was giddy. Not, 'I just saw a dragon' giddy, but 'I'm really free from the palace' giddy. He allowed his smile to show in full, "I hoped we'd find a place where people wouldn't recognize you...you deserve a break."
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Shula Njoo

Her fit of giggles passed within a moment, and she looked over at him, murmuring a small "Thank you." She didn't realize that her yearning to be free from the Palace and her country to be so obvious. Either that, or Mako was very attentive to have picked up on it.

She didn't say much as they continued on, merely wondering where they were headed. Obviously a trip to the Southern Temple would take more than a day, especially as they were in the Fire Nation, and the temple itself was closer to the Southern Water Tribe than any other nation. They'd have to make a few stops on the way with such a vast journey ahead of them.

Back to top Go down
Saitou
Saitou

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Mako smiled lightly, "Well, my lady, it was my absolute pleasure to attend to your glee this fine day.", he said servilly. "I only hope the rest of our time can be equally as relaxing, or at least lack any unwanted contact with any foot-kissing nobles."

He lightly grabbed Shula's shoulders, massaging lightly, "And I hope the Southern Air Temple is still abandoned, although I can't imagine anyone being there, given it's hard to reestablish into an area that's been unused for nearly three centuries."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)   What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is Fate?(Closed: Lovely Firelord Shula.)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8