The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"probably because none of them would, or they are too big a threat. world leaders... the Fire Lord, Water Chief, and Earth Queen... they're all powerful masters. that'd be quite the fight if you ask me..."

Zulera sighed comfortably as he massaged down her back. "I mean... they've kicked my ass before."
she wasn't ashamed to admit that she was not the strongest person out there. maybe the one with the most potential, but there were plenty of people that could give Avatar Zulera a long, merciless beating.
Mood: Fine
Condition: Okay
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

EXP : 8500
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Fire Nation General
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Mei laughed lightly, "Sounds like you need more training then, if I may be so bold.", he said. "Can't have our world leaders out-doing the person who's supposed to stop them if them become corrupt.", he said.

"What kind of anarchy would be unleashed on the world if that happened?...then again...I suppose bloodbending would be a suitable response to that sort of thing..."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"More training... or perhaps just more discipline... or interest. my victories were earned just as my defeats were. I don't really have ambition to be the most powerful person in the world... because who will stop me when I go bad?"
she chuckled, putting her chin into her hands while her elbows rested on her thighs.

"some things... I try not to think about." she laughed, rolling her shoulders again.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Mei listened to Zul's reasoning behind not striving to be the strongest, and smiled lightly, "I would.", he said, as if the answer were obvious. He lightly grabbed Zul's shoulders, "I wouldn't let that happen."

This, of course, was something he couldn't promise, if she really was bad, she might kill him and feel no remorse, but he hoped on some level it'd stop her from continuing whatever it was she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera paused when Mei took her shoulders. she turned to him. "well... this isn't some kind of warning or foreshadowing or anything, really." she noted, "it's just me rambling on like I usually do. I'm fine with things the way they are no, so there's no reason for me to strike... you know me, I'm not very motivated... well, about anything, when I think about it."
Link:

Last edited by Zulera on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Mei shrugged, "Well, regardless of what happens, I'll be there if you need me.", he said. "Even if you lack motivation."

He chuckled, "I wouldn't expect anything to drive you to strike anyway." He smiled, "Besides, people are forgotten, it's the deed that lives on for an eternity."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

She turned to Mei slowly again, and this time, she smiled.
"Thanks." she said softly. "I know I'm not the best person in the world... but thanks still. that actually means a lot to me."

she felt more at ease now it seemed, and it showed as the muscles in her back relaxed.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Mei smiled back, allowing his gaze to lock into Zul's eyes, "No one is perfect...", he said.

He lightly massaged Zul's shoulders, "But you'll be the closest I ever come to seeing it."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

she chuckled. "well... uh... thanks."
she decided against arguing it, because she knew so many better people than her. besides, she was a sucker once he started massaging her shoulders again.

"kinda funny... me being closest thing to perfect... ah, nevermind. I'm rambling again..." she chuckled. "I'll shut up."
Mood: Happy
Condition: Relaxed
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Mei smiled, "Not necessary...you can talk...it's better if you do, I tend to ramble...otherwise.", he said. Then dropped his hands down Zul's back, up her side, lightly brushing them around the base of her breasts, and over her abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

this too made Zulera let out a light chuckle. "well... so either I ramble or you ramble... which is better?" she joked.

"well... I just dunno what to say." she admitted, swinging her legs back and forth as they were hanging over the edge of the bed, "so yeah..."
she shrugged and began to enjoy the massage a bit more. her skin was warm with energy, and extremely soft.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Mei fell silent for a time, "Perhaps...silence might be a nice change in atmosphere?", he asked, though wasn't sure if he expected an answer. He continued massaging up and down Zul's sides, and over her breasts, of course he wasn't really making anything of that, just casually massaging over every inch of her upper body, even over the sides of her neck, and up and down her arms. His hands would feel a bit rough, and warmer than most, his element adding a slight difference in the heat his body put out.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

She nodded. "a fair enough suggestion." she agreed softly. she closed her eyes and let him continue his massage. she enjoyed his touch against her soft, smooth skin. she was breathing slightly heavy, but heavy breathing just seemed to be what Zulera did. her signs of being comfortable were shown when she leaned her head back with her eyes closed. That was the telltale method to know if Zulera was comfortable or not. When she was, her head was back and her eyes closed--never fail.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Mei smiled lightly, gently caressing Zul's waist, and down her over her thighs, now. He had hardly managed to really start when Zul started to drift into her bliss-like state of contentment. He found that reaction to his touch to be a rather satisfying one, though he hadn't the courage to ask if it was simply massages or his technique.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera was blissfully comfortable where she sat, and while she looked in a trance, she was very alert, feeling every movement he made over her body, clothed area or unclothed. her breaths slowed as she became more relaxed, and a small smile crept upon her face.
she felt no need for words.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Mei wasn't discomforted by Zul's lack of words, he actually enjoyed the peaceful silence that encapsulated them. All there was to there bubble was breathing, calm, relaxed, content.

He gently scooted Zul further onto the bed, slipping her boots, pants, and socks off, gently massaging over her thighs, and abdomen as he sat back down, and massaged over the intricate designs on the Avatar's back, knowing the skin there was more sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera was again wordless as Mei removed most of the rest of her clothing. she rested with her back towards him, face down on the bed. She liked the interest that Mei took in her tattoos, although she seldom said anything about them in that regard. It was one of those quiet pleasures of hers.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Mei massaged over Zul's back, as usual he found himself taking in the splendor of the tattoos, They were a bit of a turn on, he supposed, maybe it was just that she was tough enough to sit around while someone put them on her body.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera's tattoos were one of her features that she did not talk much about for whatever reasons. Then again, there was also an odd streak of humbleness that ran through the Tallarico Clans. While Zulera was confident and sometimes playfully arrogant, she knew her limits, and was not afraid to admit that someone was better than her (especially when she got her ass kicked).
whatever the case, she remained silent, her face down and her eyes closed.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Mei's hands drifted across her back, and dragged down over her bottom, it was just one of those features about Zul you couldn't ignore, or forget about. Again, this is Mei's opinion, and he thought Zul to be a picture of perfection.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera did not mind this at all. in fact, she liked it, but didn't want to say anything, even if she wasn't super-comfortable. it was truly difficult to ignore, given the shape of Zulera's body and physique. She was in really good shape, and by consequence, very good-looking, especially with her skin being so smooth to the touch.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Mei continued the massage after rolling his sleeves up, he wasn't one to become excited at just anything, and he'd been doing his best to remain neutral in that regard, but seeing Zul like that, not being pressed right up against her, was a whole different way of looking at her. 'If only I were a criminal...', he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera remained silent and motionless other than her gentle breaths. it was almost too silent for her.
"what's on your mind?" she asked curiously after a moment of silence. if he didn't answer, she wouldn't press it; she just wanted something to softly talk about while she was so relaxed.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:01 pm

Mei glanced up at Zul as she spoke, minding her curves, and such. "Eh, nothing important...just impressed by how fit you are. Not that...I expected less...", he said to correct himself.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"ah..." she nodded, "well, thanks."
there wasn't really an explanation for why she was fit other than the obvious--that she led a physically active lifestyle. Perhaps this was why she seemed tired so often.
she only moved to lay her had down on the opposite side, this time with her left cheek up.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next