The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kashikoi's Spirit World Journey- Storyline - 3 [ Closed ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kashikoi Kai
Kashikoi Kai

EXP : 3155

Character Description
Position: Admiral
Nation: Fire Nation

Kashikoi's Spirit World Journey- Storyline - 3 [ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Kashikoi's Spirit World Journey- Storyline - 3 [ Closed ]   Kashikoi's Spirit World Journey- Storyline - 3 [ Closed ] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:16 pm

Kashikoi, Kiko and Necro traveled through the vast dark forest of the so called spirit forest which was not located near any particular nation. Kashikoi and his two new comrades walked together in sink with there walking as Kashikoi started the conversation. "I heard rumors that spirits can be contacted here through a special ceremony. This is the supplies we need to start this ceremony." Kashikoi projected his voice pulling out his list sheet having small squares next to the items that he called out to himself. "Fire sticks, Senbin rocks, ashes from an animal, and last but not least water and sand."Necro responded after he was done reading off the list. "So that is why you brought us here with you?" Kashikoi responded quickly to that answer as he was expecting one of them to say that."exactly, you two are perfect for the job." Kashikoi pointed on one of the items for each one of them to find. Kashikoi was responsible for finding senbin rocks, Necro was responsible for finding fire sticks and Niko was responsible for finding ashes from an animal. Kashikoi, Necro and Niko separated from each other and went off to look for the items that they needed and to return back to the biggest tree that is next to the lake that was near that tree. Kashikoi started looking on the floor looking for this senbin rocks, all he kept finding were common rocks that were displayed on the floor and he thought to himself that maybe the rocks are hidden in a particular place.
Kashikoi started to look under the roots of the trees in the little hole areas, All he found were twigs and rats crawling out of the holes. Kashikoi then looked around the bushes and found nothing but various different plants and flowers around that area. Kashikoi then walked over to a small lake looked inside of the water seeing his reflection but then moving a bit closer getting on both of his knees to look more clearly in the waters. He found three senbin rocks which he needed. Kashikoi reached his arm in there and got the three senbin rocks and placed it inside of his pockets at the waist area. Kashikoi started to walk back to the big sized tree. Necro started his investigation in looking for the fire sticks which were really thin in width and very long in length with a color white at the top of the stick. He looked in various places and finally found the sticks in a birds nest up high. He blood bended the bird to control his feet to grab the sticks that he needed and made the bird release the ticks as Necro stopped blood bending and captured the sticks in his hand. He then walked back to the big tree. Necro was looking through the vast forest trying to look for an animal and as hard as it was to find an animal, there seemed to be known in this forest whatsoever. Necro finally arrived at a small abandoned camping site where ashes of an animal was piled up on the floor next to the fire place. He picked up the ashes and carried it back to the big tree. Minutes and minutes later they all went back meeting each other in different time places. Kashikoi had the senbin rocks, Necro had the sticks and Kiko had the ashes. Necro started placing the sticks on the ground in the shape of a circle. He grabbed a lighter and lighted each of them one by one. Kashikoi placed the Senbin rocks on the ground in the center of the circle that the sticks were placed. Niko placed the animals ashes over the senbin rocks and they all moved back a bit as Niko set the rocks and ashes on fire. The fire started to grow as Kiko and Necro used there bending and combined both the sand and water together as they placed it over the rocks having a small amount of sand and water. The smoke started to build up more and more and finally after several minutes have pass the sky started to darkened as a spirit started to approach the three individuals. The spirit looked at the three individuals and said. "Who has summoned me!" Kashikoi stepped forward and said "Me." The spirit looked at him and said. "What do you want from me?" Kashikoi said this to the spirit. "I am willing to give anything to have the ability to negate any bending that is used against me." The spirit looked at Kashikoi and said. "You will give me anything to have this ability?" Kashikoi looked to him seriously and said. "Yes." The spirit looked to him and said. "Give me an arm, your chi blocking ability and one of your eye sights and if you do that, I shall grant you this ability." Kashikoi then said to the spirit."You have a deal, what do we do now?" The spirit looked to Kashikoi and said."Lay down on the floor and close your eyes." Kashikoi sent his body to lay on the floor and not moving a muscle laying there still like a soldier. The spirit went through Kashikoi's mask and directly into his mouth. The spirit then granted him the power and the spirit then left Kashikoi's body. Kashikoi then opened both his eyes noticing that he only has vision in his right eye. He then noticed that his left arm was completely gone with no blood leaving his body. He then felt his chi blocking ability gone. Kashikoi got off from the floor and looked at the spirit. "Thank you." The spirit looked to Kashikoi and said. "You can replace your limp with a fake one but you can never learn chi blocking again nor see through your left eye ever again." The spirit then vanished as Kashikoi looked to both of his men. Kashikoi said to them. "Quickly use your bending me, both of you!" Kiko and Necro quickly jumped far back, Necro sent his sand bending over to Kashikoi, the sand bending completely vanished out of thin air.
Necro then used his water bending and sent it directly towards Kashikoi, the water just vanished into nothing. Necro then changed his hand motion and tried to blood bend Kashikoi and his blood bending didn't move any of Kashikoi's body parts as Kashikoi was walking towards Necro. Kiko and Necro both opened there eyes being amazed by the ability that Kashikoi had. Kashikoi looked to his right hand and closed his hand and made it to a fist feeling strong. Kashikoi and his two men walked out of the forest.

[ Exit ]

Back to top Go down

Kashikoi's Spirit World Journey- Storyline - 3 [ Closed ]
Page 1 of 1